Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Marijuana Legalization and the stereotype      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 calguy14
Msg: 176
Marijuana Legalization and the stereotypePage 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Tgif...you didn't respond to my query about you and Ronnie James Dio being your buddy.The man on the silver mountain,remember?

Is this a Ted Nugent kind of rebirth?Because Nuge proclaims he never did drugs either....by an album cover from the 70s I was certain him and his entire band were speed freaks.Now he's Mr. Clean.How about you?
 Muttonforpunishment
Msg: 177
Marijuana Legalization and the stereotype
Posted: 2/26/2015 8:40:16 AM
Why do you guys continue to feed this obvious troll ?

You KNOW he's just going to come back with something else equally obtuse.

IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE.

Please, for the love of ganja, just ignore !
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2015 8:43:59 AM
# 178... In neither of my prior posts have I admitted to using marijuana. Go ahead, read them again and perhaps you will see that this time around. If I implied this then recognise that implication is not admission and therefore please cease making assumptions about what I wrote.

And, your entire post here at #178 simply further reinforces my conviction about you. If you're so incensed with Govt. intervention then where is the concern for those who choose to partake in marijuana ingestion? And, all of the possible outcomes you listed about me in post # 178 as an ASSUMED user of weed are the result of laws that are archaic and in need of change. Why criminalize myself [again, a assumed scenario] or others and waste jail space? More and more citizens are realizing this and working to change these laws. IMHO it can only improve life for all here in the land of the free and open up more jail cells for the truly criminal.
 tgif111
Msg: 179
Posted: 2/26/2015 9:58:33 AM
I have a photo of me and Ronnie when he came to the Agora in Cleveland. those few minutes I spent with this great guy will last my whole lifetime. since i'm moving I've packed the pic away somewhere but i'll bring it out again when i'm in Florida and settled.

I also spoke to Bruce D!ckinson of Iron Maiden when he came to Youngstown on his Tattooed Millionaire tour.

remarkably we have a place near my little town called Yankee Lake and for a while the owner was bringing in all these great acts just a mile from my house all outside . I remember a fight broke out in the front row while Sweaty Teddy was playing and he yelled out "I love this Yankee Lake attitude!" Skynyrd, .38 Special, Lesley West, ZZ Top and a bunch of others came and it was so much fun to see them in my town in an intimate setting.

I've been to hundreds of major tours and have a hearing loss from that, the dance clubs and 30 years in the steel mill.

mutton says i'm a troll but if I were a doper he'd be my friend. it all depends on which side of the fence you're on.

i'm on the side that says America first, not individual freedom that will hurt America.

get off the dope and stay real you zombies. you're shunned.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 180
Posted: 2/26/2015 10:23:33 AM
Yep. We all know America is nothing about the individual or freedom.

tgif needs to move to a Communist country. I suggest Beijing. Big party town and the Chinese tend to be smaller in stature. He'll be able to disappear there unlike my 6'2" son with curly light brown hair.

Good luck, tgif. Send us some ginseng and pine nuts (more valuable than gold in China is the saying).
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 181
Posted: 2/26/2015 11:06:50 AM

Anyone who needs to artificially alter their brain chemistry to feel better probably needs therapy..

and I am sure many will drink to that.
 etourdi65
Msg: 182
Posted: 2/26/2015 11:35:46 AM
unfortunately many people use anything as an excuse to drink or do drugs...
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 183
Posted: 2/26/2015 11:44:25 AM

unfortunately many people use anything as an excuse to drink or do drugs...

That depends on who is buttering your bread.

Because Americans would not doped up (prescription drugs) at the rate they are, if it was not for lack of government controls on advertising and marketing.

But hey, lets worry about a plant that has never killed anyone.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 184
Posted: 2/26/2015 11:49:20 AM
I thought tgif would like it if all those republicans in the poor red states would get off welfare, maybe grow some bud to sell and pay their own way. Get off the dole. It's not just liberals screwing up your country, living on welfare, having 6 Baby Daddy's, having abortions and living off the hard working tax payers. Last stat I looked at, the republicans far exceeded the liberals in this area.

And in my opinion, the odd toke is no different than the odd drink. Addicts/alcoholics are both bad. Functioning and non-functioning alcoholics cost our country far more.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 185
Posted: 2/26/2015 7:09:39 PM

the Chinese tend to be smaller in stature

Well yes, and no. When I was there, late 70's/early 80's, the stature thing worked two ways--Northern Chinese are considerably taller/sturdier than Southern/Cantonese. And there was a very clear age demarcation--with those born and completely adult before the revolution being the smallest. Those born before the revolution, but maturing after, the next largest. Tallest of all, those born and grown after 1949. Clearly the genes were there, just waiting adequate nutrition.

In 1983, I had great fun introducing my new hubby to my family, who nearly did a comedy routine on meeting my 6'1" sweetie--they kinda gulped, and shook hands, and took me aside to say: "Are they all that tall?" Not quite, but he wasn't all that unusual either.
 HondoGal
Msg: 186
Posted: 2/26/2015 8:48:10 PM

Rather ironic. Curious, a social drinker cheers a hater of anyone who imbibes;
Then says hateful stuff…Hondo

What's ironic and hateful about that, HondoGal? Please explain it for all of us. I'd appreciate that.~curious

Happy to oblige Curious, however I think it is mostly for you;
Your HATEFUL WORDS:

I'm not returning here to argue this fact. I stay away from threads populated mostly by conservative religious narrow-minded people who hate and whose answer to everything is either shoot it and kill it or pass a law to prevent it. Folks like this are incapable of logical thinking and it's a waste of my time.~Curious

Think before you post? You, a drinker, praises someone who considers you slime. Not too wise…then you also malign all posters in this thread maliciously while admitting you’ve not a grain of intellectual discourse to contribute here…just your spiteful rhetoric.

You're welcome.

Incidentally, I’m not against the legalization of pot, but I find the anti alcohol dopers just as unreasonable as those who cannot consider the benefits of cannabis. I also find those who deprecate others whose opinions they do not agree with equally as stupid, uniformed.

bluemoon24_7
Msg: 187
Posted: 2/26/2015 8:59:01 PM

also find those who deprecate others whose opinions they do not agree with equally as stupid, uninformed.

OMFG, this is such a huge case of the pot calling the kettle black. I can't believe you actually had the gall to post that lie. You...really???

I'd like to add, the post you bolded made by Curious describes you to a T.
 tgif111
Msg: 188
Posted: 2/26/2015 10:00:55 PM
let's play nice
 trinity818
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:14:06 AM

you're despicable and you're a traitor

let's play nice

Make up your mind dude. You call people names and then expect what in return?
 tgif111
Msg: 190
Posted: 2/27/2015 6:39:53 AM
it's not calling names.

despicable and traitor are descriptions. perhaps of you if you smoke dope.

do you smoke dope?
 lyingcheat
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 6:59:56 AM

it's not calling names.

despicable and traitor are descriptions. perhaps of you if you smoke dope.

do you smoke dope?

Like dimwitted arsehole is a description you mean? Of people who oppose marijuana legalisation.

Do you oppose marijuana legalisation?
 Dee4166
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2015 7:44:13 AM
^^^^^^^^^^

Ok now, THAT was a good one.....lol

Even if I had been on the receiving end, I would STILL say, that is a good one.....
 momsaysirock
Msg: 193
Posted: 2/27/2015 7:57:20 AM
Usa wad founded on individual freedom, not blindly accepting the dictated orders of Big Brother

maybe the time for the stoners to hold an updated version of the Tea Party. .THCtea, that id
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 194
Posted: 2/27/2015 8:08:18 PM
After one year in Colorado.

http://i.imgur.com/TMm0TfQ.jpg?1
 tgif111
Msg: 195
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DOPES SMOKE DOPE?
Posted: 2/28/2015 6:59:20 AM
wow I love those made up statistics about all the great things that dope can do for you!!!!

you forgot to mention it cures herpes, feeds the poor and creates world peace.

let's give dope to ISIS!!!! what a great idea!!!

then the whole world can be as phucked up as you.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 196
Posted: 2/28/2015 7:19:56 AM

you forgot to mention it cures herpes, feeds the poor and creates world peace.

It also stunts your growth.
 momsaysirock
Msg: 197
Posted: 2/28/2015 7:36:59 AM
probably better to be addled with BOOZE, easier to convince people to take THAT drug, kill their livers, hearts.. brains, get addicted, drive & kill
 calguy14
Msg: 198
Posted: 2/28/2015 10:15:31 AM
Let's not forget FAS and the costs incurred.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2015 11:35:45 AM
Regarding post # 188. You fawningly posted this....

I have a photo of me and Ronnie when he came to the Agora in Cleveland. those few minutes I spent with this great guy will last my whole lifetime. since i'm moving I've packed the pic away somewhere but i'll bring it out again when i'm in Florida and settled.

I also spoke to Bruce D!ckinson of Iron Maiden when he came to Youngstown on his Tattooed Millionaire tour

After reading this I was wondering.... Did you remember to disengage your lips from either of your heroes heines long enough to ask if they ever smoked the evil marijuana?

Or does that just apply to everyone on the forum you disagree with or who is on your list of suspected marijuana users? Just wondering....
 tgif111
Msg: 200
Posted: 3/1/2015 3:00:56 PM
thank you for caring.

both Ronnie James Dio and Bruce D!ckinson have said in interviews that they have not used drugs.

Ronnie was a sweetheart and is/was universally loved in the musical community. when he passed away bands all over the globe paid tribute to him.
Bruce is a well known smartass and prankster who has people in both camps who like and dislike him.

Bruce is a ranked fencer and noted pilot.
His role as a pilot has led to some high-profile flights, which include returning a group of British RAF pilots from Afghanistan in 2008, 200 UK citizens from Lebanon during the Israel/Hezbollah conflict in 2006, and 180 stranded holiday makers from Egypt following the collapse of XL Airways UK in September 2008.

In addition, he flew Rangers F.C. and Liverpool F.C. to away matches in Israel and Italy in 2007 and 2010 respectively. For the 2008–2009 "Somewhere Back in Time World Tour," he piloted Iron Maiden's chartered Boeing 757, dubbed "Ed Force One", specially converted to carry the band's equipment between continents,[66] which subsequently led to a documentary film, Iron Maiden: Flight 666. Dickinson flew "Ed Force One" again for "The Final Frontier World Tour" in 2011.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Marijuana Legalization and the stereotype