Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why do middle age women still feel the need to be all kissy, huggy an      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cooldog65
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Why do middle age women still feel the need to be all kissy, huggy and feeling in a relationshipPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Msg #114...

Hello!

Is your name Bob, Bawb or any of the possible Bob sounding names?

Who are addressing this to?

Some dudes prefer to watch a dirty video and grab the dong?

What the...?
 Maleman999
Msg: 126
Why do middle age women still feel the need to be all kissy, huggy and feeling in a relationship
Posted: 3/31/2016 10:59:57 AM
I would still need to have physical attraction to someone in order to be all kissy, huggy, and feely, and the number attractive ones available (both genders) in the middle age bracket decrease with age.
 xsPuRx
Msg: 127
Why do middle age women still feel the need to be all kissy, huggy and feeling in a relationship
Posted: 4/4/2016 12:07:49 AM
Strange. I love the mushy stuff lol. Then again I'm a mushy person so I guess that is why lol. I guess it depends on the person. If that is not the type of woman you like. Than find someone else! Known for my random foot and back massages . Don't even need to ask. Wanna make a women woooo. Give free unconditional massages lmao.

Some people like physical contact, some people like emotional things. Like little notes, or encouragement. I like all of it, but some people only like certain things. So figure out which ones you like. Figure out which ones your woman likes. Give her the ones she likes, and if you pick the right one. She will give you the ones you like. Don't love her the way you want to be loved. Love her the way she wants to be loved. It is the biggest mistake men make. Two way street not a one way. So you may have to do things for her that are not really your cup of tea. That is perfectly okay! She will appreciate them a ton though!
 Debisue64
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2016 7:01:24 AM
I am not the kissy huggy mushy type.. BUT... the last time i was in love.. i would touch him for no reason occasionally.. his arm.. the back of his neck etc. Ohh... not much for public kissing really.
 cooldog65
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2016 8:30:51 AM
I love an affectionate lady! Smother me, but don't suffocate me!
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 130
Posted: 4/4/2016 9:16:42 AM

I am not the kissy huggy mushy type.. BUT... the last time i was in love.. i would touch him for no reason occasionally.. his arm.. the back of his neck etc. Ohh... not much for public kissing really.

Same here, I'm not touchy touchy by nature, but I become very affectionate and touchy when in love. I'm still not PDA friendly, lol, I think it's cute once in a while but rubbing it in people's faces is not nice.
 gtomustang
Msg: 131
old broads coppin' a feel, how dare they feel human
Posted: 4/4/2016 10:07:42 AM
I figure the measuring stick is, would you want a stranger to do in front of your young children, the PDA you're engaging in? Some is cute and perfectly public. Others look like you live with your parents and your parents Cunningham had the couch first (Happy Days TV reference).
 BadResponseGuy
Msg: 132
Posted: 4/6/2016 11:54:37 AM
Depends on the person.

Sometimes when someone had a relationship drift in the past they have it stuck in their head that constant affection is the glue that holds things together. It's not.

Some people are just naturally affectionate.

If you and your partner can't agree on a common level displays of affection, then obviously there's something missing in your relationship or it's not meant to be anyway.
 Ailand
Msg: 133
Posted: 4/6/2016 8:59:47 PM
We didn't loose interest in intimacy, if that were so, who the heck needs a man when we could spend our times doing fun hobbies we enjoy. I think the whole point on meeting a man and making connections is to find a companion. Those who aren't interested in all the mushy stuff don't need a man. More than likely they're off enjoying digging in a flower bed, cliff diving, hanging out with women in red hats and crafting.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 134
Posted: 4/7/2016 7:32:32 PM

Those who aren't interested in all the mushy stuff don't need a man. More than likely they're off enjoying digging in a flower bed, cliff diving, hanging out with women in red hats and crafting.

Wrong. I'm not interested in all the mushy stuff. In fact, I do have a man, and he's not interested in the mushy stuff, either. Not everyone is mushy, lovey-dovey, touchy-feely, into PDA, all over you like a cheap suit, or whatever you want to call it.

To each his own, but don't paint everyone with the same brush.
 somekinda_wonderful
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2016 8:55:58 PM
Why limit it to a relationship? I live in an a place, where very good male friends get a kiss on the lips, and every one else gets a hug and or kiss on the cheek. Touching is natural and nourishing, if its been a hard day, or a friend has had a hard day, you give/get a cuddle. On dates we also hold hands, and yeah, touchy-feely. It did take some getting used to, but now I look forward to seeing friends :)
 furishiko
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2016 11:16:37 AM
because it never goes out of style! if you dont like being touched put on some damn armor or just stay away from people..family, friends, kids..anyone with the potential to hug you or kiss you in away or fashion. stay away from me for starters you old sour puss!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why do middle age women still feel the need to be all kissy, huggy and feeling in a relationship