Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex Toys      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Love.Notes
Msg: 17
Sex ToysPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I think it's great! As we get older and more mature and comfortable with our bodies we tend to want to try new things. Toy's are one of those things that can bring an enormous amount of pleasure to a relationship. What you call "kinky sex" may be normal to the average person. You didn't go into details but instead of showing the evil eye why not join him and have some playful fun together! Maybe he's your 50 shades...

Honestly? I don't think there's a man out there that wouldn't love a woman to bring the toys into the bedroom. Not all but most men would love it, at least the men I know do lol.
 leahbn2u
Msg: 18
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/12/2012 7:06:08 PM
You know, I'm starting to think that finally tried something new but probably has been doing all along...
 leahbn2u
Msg: 19
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/12/2012 7:08:59 PM
This answer has definitely helped me think this with a rationale mind.....yes I would feel betrayed too, and yes I would feel playful too, and yes the two way street would be a prerequisite...eventually if things didn't go back to normal, I'd have to hang it up with this one...

dildo's with a male counterpart? is this common? :_0
 MsMicki
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/12/2012 8:52:54 PM

Can only speak of my own experiences.....but it is definately "common" for me!
My man using a toy on me is a very sensual experience.....and he loves to watch me use one on myself....
it's also a great way for a man to learn more about how his woman likes to be pleasured.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 21
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/12/2012 9:43:50 PM
These things are rarely "sudden ". He may be being more open about it, or just starting to be more expressive and experimental but chances are he's been kinky for a while. Kinksters learn to hide it well and how to be subtle about it. Nillas can miss the signs and cues.
There are people in my life who have little or no idea that I have a few kinks of my own. Some of them should! I don't generally go around announcing it, but for crying out loud even my adult kids have figured it out! How they knew I haven't a clue but when they have a question about BDSM, kinks and fetishes I'm the one they come to.

More on topic; if I were upset at all, which would be unlikely, it would because they didn't share it with me sooner and would want to know if it was kept hidden because they didn't feel they could trust me enough. If that were the case, we would need to talk about that.(the trust issue not the kink).
 0ldhag
Msg: 22
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/13/2012 4:36:35 AM
To me it would mean they just wanted spice up our sex life ...
It wouldnt bother me at all.

I'm keen on trying new things too.

easyeasy23
Msg: 23
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/13/2012 6:45:10 AM
probly been in the closet most of there life not me been with some very interesting partnern
 LabradorOokpik
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/13/2012 4:48:48 PM

A few years ago I used to give Passion Parties...if you're not aware of them, they are like Tupperware parties but more interesting! I sold sex toys rather than household stuff. Good way to make some extra money. Anyway, my biggest customers - who bought dildos, vibrators, etc. - were married couples. I sold more to married couples than I did to single people.
 FullBodiedFlavor
Msg: 25
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/14/2012 8:20:58 AM
My thought regarding this post is:

If you have been 'dating someone for years', what quality of relationship did/do you actually have that you couldn't/wouldn't/didn't know what their reason for 'sudden use of sex toys and practice of kinky weird sex' and why they couldn't/wouldn't/didn't openly discuss their potential interest in such an activity with you beforehand. Based on that alone, I would have ended it a long time ago!

The 'sudden' introduction and usage of sex toys and my/our interpretation of kinky weird sex certainly would not be cause for me to end a longterm relationship anymore than the 'sudden introduction and usage of anything else 'new' would. There is a first time for everything. They might have learned something 'new' from chatting with a friend or co-worker, searching the internet, or remembering the fun and excitement of an old relationship that they find missing with you.

As far as defining 'kinky and weird' sex ... I won't even go there, as my personal experience has included everything from innocent, first time 'missionary' sex to beyond realms you most likely wouldn't understand or engage in. And NONE of it was kinky or weird to me

To obtain the best answer to this question (and others) would be to go directly to the source and ASK THEM why the sudden change in behavior. And I suggest you approach them with an open mind and a smile on your face - you might be quite pleased with what they have to say!
 tie_me_up81
Msg: 26
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/14/2012 11:04:09 AM
I don't see what the big deal is. He or she has toys...yeah so what.

In relationships, how often do we share our masturbation experiences?
 Accabella
Msg: 27
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/14/2012 11:17:14 AM
I would think that this person finally relaxed enough around me to let their true desires be known.... or that they finally came to a point in their life where they accepted their own level of kink and want to share it with me.

Either way... giddy up!

Bella_RF
Msg: 28
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/14/2012 3:17:22 PM
Toys aren't introduced right away and it takes a certain comfort zone to share with just anyone. I would keep seeing them depending on the level of kinky. I can handle some things but not into S&M, swapping, swinging, etc.; those things would make me exit the relationship rather quick!
 chatylady
Msg: 29
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/14/2012 4:05:45 PM
I think toys can be very healthy to use. He can watch you use it or he can use it on you. I am comfortable enough and lucky enough to have toys used on me as well as use them on him. Talk about what you like or what he may like, and experiment. Sometimes a fantasy can be fulfilled without involving any other people.
 Hotmerlot
Msg: 30
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/15/2012 6:39:26 AM
You are lucky, shave your legs and buy some sexy undies.
 gtr1025
Msg: 31
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/16/2012 9:23:36 AM
I've always thought it would be fun to watch my SO get off on a Sybian! But then again I have expensive tastes and need a SO! lol
 chatylady
Msg: 32
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/16/2012 10:16:44 AM
Using toys on each other is fun and a great way to express different interest.. I say use the toys, use them with each other and explore different levels of excitement
 Randal5
Msg: 33
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/16/2012 2:59:30 PM
OP, I am confused as to what dildo with a male counterpart means?Do you mean he had a dildo that he wanted you to use on yourself , a dildo for him to use on you, a dildo for you to use on him or a dildo he was going to use on himself?
 NASH58
Msg: 34
Sex Toys
Posted: 12/27/2012 10:55:42 AM
sex toys is a must lot of good sexy playing with toys
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex Toys