Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > whats the craziest reason you were kicked loose?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cdmon61
Msg: 21
whats the craziest reason you were kicked loose?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I too was kicked loose for not being a Christian... but only after being with her for five years... Namaste...
 cheryl1664
Msg: 22
whats the craziest reason you were kicked loose?
Posted: 12/21/2012 3:12:28 PM
7 yrs with him ........told me to f*** off a few months ago because he was retired at 36 didnt like working and wanted me to give half my paycheck and said i lied to much and other lame excuses. he is a dumbass really liked him
 OriginalBrunetteBBW
Msg: 23
Posted: 12/22/2012 3:40:24 AM
I had a guy dump me because I cut my hair above my shoulders.
Probably was the most stupid reason but hey when you want out, you want out.
 NurdyNurse
Msg: 24
Posted: 12/23/2012 11:14:07 AM
I was not thin enough... Yes, he said that at a very inappropriate time.

The last guy? He got mad when I made a stupid joke. I shouldn't have done it, but he shouldn't have reacted in the way he did. Not at 49 years of age. Really?
 Msholiday282
Msg: 25
Posted: 12/23/2012 4:12:08 PM
Seems, I was too out spoken. HA! I was on my best behaviour.
 YourBrandNewGuy
Msg: 26
Posted: 12/23/2012 7:08:32 PM
I made fun my wife's boyfriend.
 jwf1978
Msg: 27
Posted: 12/23/2012 7:15:45 PM
I believe the exact words used were "you are too smart for your own good" ... whatever that is supposed to mean. I have also been cut loose for not being a christian, it seems that religious people tend to be the most judgmental so I just avoid them if possible anymore.
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/23/2012 7:38:39 PM
Because I found out my then boyfriend took back his ex wife and didn't tell me, AND still wanted to keep seeing me!
Bhahahahah!

I actually booted him!
 butterfly122275
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/4/2013 7:08:36 AM
I had a guy dump me cause ONE time out of all the times we saw each other I didnt "cuddle" with him on the couch. The second one disapeared after sex but I asked him why and he said he decided he shouldnt have a relationship cause we would rarely see each other and his mom said he needed to spend more time with his son and um the kicker...I didnt talk enough! Boy plz you got laid and split lol! Hes still on POF
 kdwell
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/5/2013 4:30:09 AM
Because he puts his "buddy"/roommate first. On our 1st year anniversary, which was also new years eve, he brought him along-- knowing the buddy and i hated one another. Maybe it was a mutual break up. I know i wasn't very nice about it. I wadnt going down without a fight....Called him a chump-- which then he said I was verbally abusive. Great relationship, except for the buddy-- who would pick up a girl and her friend to bring home for my boyfriend- now ex. He lied. He manipulated. Within an hour of meeting me, this buddy told me his friend shouldn't be dating me. The buddy wanted a wingman. They have no boundaries. I did ask if they were gay! Hey, it was weird and nothing wrong if they are- just don't lead me on. Said they weren't and was offended. The 1st year anniversary/news year eve was the last straw. Although I'm very sad, I know it's for the best. I desserve someone who can put an " us" first. Don't tell someone how much you love them, how you want to grow.... Don't talk about living together, marriage etc and then do what he did. Actions speak louder then words.
 LennyPane
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2013 4:53:03 AM
When I was about 14 I had a brief relationship with a girl that I went to church with (I attended strictly for social reasons). One summer we went to camp and she told me that she had prayed to god about us and realized it was best to break up. Now even at 14 I was a little cynical ***hole and knew she was full of it... so I laughed in her face and told her that "I too had prayed to god and he had told me that when you try to pray to him he's usually too busy to answer, so he often has the devil answer your prayers." (I know, I know) Needless to say, we didn't speak much after that. And I was never invited back to camp.
 DEUCE956
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2013 4:58:28 PM
I farted in bed after she insisted on eating Mexican. Go figure
 cavalier641
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/6/2013 2:05:32 PM
She said I was too nice, too much of a gentleman. Said she was certain that meant I was hiding something and nothing I could say could convince her otherwise.
 Concordguy61
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2013 5:17:27 PM
Because I got "to close" . After she said I do...
 Dazzling Girl
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2013 9:14:28 PM
Apparently, I once got 'the axe' because I wasn't:

1.) A drug user

2.) An habitual liar

3.) Psychotic

4.) Controlling

....all the things that the woman before me was that drove him nuts and finally caused him to dump her. He would tell me on a regular basis how great it was to be dating a woman who was secure, stable, and confident, and how great I was for him. Three months into our relationship, he decided he was still in love with the psychotic drug-user.
 Lexlaro
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/7/2013 9:13:30 AM
Kicked loose because my dog snapped at her... I have a****r spanial who doesn't like it when people touch his ears ( other then the family ) She was a 2 inches from his face, playing with his ears and blowing in his face. I told her to stop it he doesn't like that type of stuff from strangers. He snapped at her and tried to bite, just nicked her really. She came back a few days after saying she had gone to the doctor and got shots and that she couldn't be around me for two weeks and she couldn't date me if i had a dog like that. Soooo i told her to cut me loose cause a 2 month relationship isn't worth my dog, haha.

So i got kicked loose cause of my dog , ( who's very loving...just don't get to friendly the first 5 minutes. )
 ladysuccubus
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/7/2013 12:03:02 PM
I had some pretty stupid excuses. One guy told me he didn't want to speak to anymore cause I asked him something about his profile on plenty of fish. I basically had to walk on egg shells just to talk to him cause he got so defensive about everything. I was like wow, you are a douche, then I stopped talking to him..lol
 Just_Wanta_Be_Me
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/7/2013 10:40:28 PM
The craziest reason I was kicked loose is he never gave me one and still to this day I do not know he will not talk to me and want tell me.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/8/2013 9:21:20 AM

I was not thin enough... Yes, he said that at a very inappropriate time.

And that's the reason why most guys (and girls) don't tell the truth as to why... and many times don't have a full grasp on it. When the other isn't attractive enough... or that physical attraction fades from them and they see potential opportunities bouncing around in their life that are more attractive -- are they really going to say that to the other? Rarely.

That's why they instead will say something else, which many times will be a crazy reason... but usually just a not-good-enough reason... they look at something that they're don't really like about the person and blame it on that... when really -- it's just the physical attraction. From there, the person would have to be a rare catch in all other facets to make it worth it in the long run. But they're not going to say that, of course.
 jefweb
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/10/2013 8:07:36 PM
i was kicked loose because she was addicted to sex.went 14 months with me,loyally.then i went to another state for 3 weeks for my sisters wedding and when i got back she kicked me loose so she could have her "fun" with random guys.i left and she hasnt slept with anybody!
 curviest
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2013 8:07:07 AM
" man on POF broke up with me after saying I was beautiful, sexy, and fun. I emailed back asking if he was looking for a woman who is fat, ugly, and boring?"

If he is, point him in my direction as that fits me to a T
 curviest
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2013 9:00:50 AM
I was kicked loose by a long term boyfriend because he checked my Facebook profile and it stated that I was single. (It had always been set as single, ever since I joined it in 2002, because that is my marital status.)
He said that he assumed I was about to kick HIM loose, and had announced it to the world in advance.

Totally crazy!
 LongtermOnly1977
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/12/2013 9:57:48 AM
I didn't want to jump into a bed with a guy without getting to know him better. Apparently, as he told me, he had wasted 3 weeks on me. Listening to me, talking to me, doing activities with me, lol. Well, excuse me.

Oh here is another one from a 40-something men: I am not "cool enough" (his exact words) since I don't drink any alcohol or do any drugs or party.
 ladysuccubus
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/12/2013 10:32:03 AM
Wow, what a**** He was doing all those activities with you, just to try to sleep with you! And 3 weeks! Good thing he showed his true colors, if he is like that with every woman then he prolly is dirty!
 Backinblack4u
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/12/2013 6:32:01 PM

HE REFUSED TO EAT AT KFC

Whats his problem? KFC is freaking delicious. Grilled chicken, popcorn chicken, wedges. I can go on.
Anyway.

I got kicked loose becasue I wanted to play video games instead of talking on the phone for hours.(But to be fair I did say I wasn't a phone converstation. Type guy. And I did invite her to come over to hang out and talk.) I do understand I was a jerk for playing games but still. It was my day off from work.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > whats the craziest reason you were kicked loose?