Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > whats the craziest reason you were kicked loose?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 39
whats the craziest reason you were kicked loose?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

I was not thin enough... Yes, he said that at a very inappropriate time.

And that's the reason why most guys (and girls) don't tell the truth as to why... and many times don't have a full grasp on it. When the other isn't attractive enough... or that physical attraction fades from them and they see potential opportunities bouncing around in their life that are more attractive -- are they really going to say that to the other? Rarely.

That's why they instead will say something else, which many times will be a crazy reason... but usually just a not-good-enough reason... they look at something that they're don't really like about the person and blame it on that... when really -- it's just the physical attraction. From there, the person would have to be a rare catch in all other facets to make it worth it in the long run. But they're not going to say that, of course.
 jefweb
Msg: 40
whats the craziest reason you were kicked loose?
Posted: 1/10/2013 8:07:36 PM
i was kicked loose because she was addicted to sex.went 14 months with me,loyally.then i went to another state for 3 weeks for my sisters wedding and when i got back she kicked me loose so she could have her "fun" with random guys.i left and she hasnt slept with anybody!
 curviest
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2013 8:07:07 AM
" man on POF broke up with me after saying I was beautiful, sexy, and fun. I emailed back asking if he was looking for a woman who is fat, ugly, and boring?"

If he is, point him in my direction as that fits me to a T
 curviest
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2013 9:00:50 AM
I was kicked loose by a long term boyfriend because he checked my Facebook profile and it stated that I was single. (It had always been set as single, ever since I joined it in 2002, because that is my marital status.)
He said that he assumed I was about to kick HIM loose, and had announced it to the world in advance.

Totally crazy!
 LongtermOnly1977
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/12/2013 9:57:48 AM
I didn't want to jump into a bed with a guy without getting to know him better. Apparently, as he told me, he had wasted 3 weeks on me. Listening to me, talking to me, doing activities with me, lol. Well, excuse me.

Oh here is another one from a 40-something men: I am not "cool enough" (his exact words) since I don't drink any alcohol or do any drugs or party.
 ladysuccubus
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/12/2013 10:32:03 AM
Wow, what a**** He was doing all those activities with you, just to try to sleep with you! And 3 weeks! Good thing he showed his true colors, if he is like that with every woman then he prolly is dirty!
 Backinblack4u
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/12/2013 6:32:01 PM

HE REFUSED TO EAT AT KFC

Whats his problem? KFC is freaking delicious. Grilled chicken, popcorn chicken, wedges. I can go on.
Anyway.

I got kicked loose becasue I wanted to play video games instead of talking on the phone for hours.(But to be fair I did say I wasn't a phone converstation. Type guy. And I did invite her to come over to hang out and talk.) I do understand I was a jerk for playing games but still. It was my day off from work.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > whats the craziest reason you were kicked loose?