Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Nebraska  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Frrosty
Msg: 44
answer honestPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Is anyone looking for more than just a Intimate Encounter on here

If you take someone and use them for two weekends; that is an intimate encounter,

*shrugs*

Call it what it is.

no im lookin for friends an maybe a lover

but one that actually "loves" you though?

*shrugs*

Probably not I guess.

I read your other posts. (just calling as I see em)

crystalise
Msg: 45
answer honest
Posted: 8/3/2005 5:51:17 AM
Bumblebee - platonic dating means dating without the sex. yeh it is a kind of 'hanging out / companship thing'/ :D
 crystalise
Msg: 46
answer honest
Posted: 8/3/2005 5:52:52 AM
I agree with likwhip - someone told me there would be cookies.....

??? Im still waaaaaiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttting
 russ01
Msg: 47
answer honest
Posted: 10/4/2005 5:29:38 AM
hope no one uses my blow up doll for 2 weeks that would be intiment and i would file for a rubber devorce;;lol
 russ01
Msg: 48
answer honest
Posted: 10/19/2005 4:38:48 AM
is sex a bad thing????? if so im getting rid of my hand.
 dkoppert
Msg: 50
answer honestly
Posted: 1/14/2007 10:08:23 PM
hey yall what is up ya i a, just on hear to meet new ppl and see wear it goes from ther and that the it no games no sex only to meet some one and go from ther
 mcriderk100
Msg: 51
view profile
History
answer honest
Posted: 4/30/2007 8:00:30 PM
You want honest! Well, Yes I'm Looking, but I myself am not sure what for. I hope I will know when I run across it. I beleave there is a match for me - Were Are you.
 pepperman
Msg: 52
answer honest
Posted: 5/4/2007 3:35:45 PM
Yes there are people on here looking for more than an Intimate Encounter. Some are just looking for a reply to an email. That seems the most difficult task of all. Like many of you said. Go to the bars if you're looking for a quickie. It seems that many ladies either are afraid to answer their emails, have too many to answer or just want to see how much attention they can attract. Puzzles me all the profile that say they want a friend to talk with but don't bother to respond to someone who attempts to strike up a friendship.
 jrb_nite_owl
Msg: 55
view profile
History
answer honest
Posted: 2/1/2008 1:42:03 PM
Believe me, i have looked at dating sites from one end of the spectrum to the other (Christian to not-so Christian). This site seems to be kind of the middle of the road thing, although I haven't really gotten too involved in it yet. There was a time in my life, where i would have only settled for a nice, pure Christian girl. There was a time where I was looking for a woman who had never been married nor had kids. The truth is, at my age... it's getting harder to find a woman that is going to fit into the mold of woman i was brought up to desire. I have over the past few years changed my outlook and focus on dating. Sure i like the thrill of an intimate encounter, (who doesn't) but I'm looking for something more. I want a woman I can be best friends with and build an awesome relationship with.. emotionally, spiritually and physically. There's gotta be a lasting friendship with potential for more. I just don't want to be a bachelor my whole life, and i would love to be a dad.
Show ALL Forums  > Nebraska  >