Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Temporal Oscillation      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RussArtLover
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Temporal OscillationPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Got up on the wrong side of the bottle this morning hey? You're fun too, forget about it. The original post was sincere. Some of the replies got me thinking enough to do a little research but then I realized I've read all that before and although I don't disagree with it I do like to let my mind wander. Newtons apple may have been synchronicity. Doesn't make him a genius, just lucky.
 RussArtLover
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Temporal Oscillation
Posted: 1/27/2013 12:19:46 AM
CressB

I'll buy relative gravity, too much math supports that and it fits my reasoning. Quantum gravity took me a few days to look at right. Time is not a force. It is a distance between events. I can invent math to support that but after I find a girlfriend ok?

I can sympathize with your inhibition, I was younger once too. Stick to your guns or go philanthropist, you can bet at least 39 other people on the planet had the same idea at some point.
 RussArtLover
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Temporal Oscillation
Posted: 2/1/2013 6:19:53 AM
Nah :)
I thought that theory was hilarious. Gave me a headache. One electron \ god particle zipping around the pluriverse in a quasi continuum accounting for everything... Art and science do merge at times but that was a case of artistic licence if ever there was.

One continuum is an elastic constantly changing thing. As the Sun slowly burns out it's gravity well slowly decreases allowing time in it's vicinity to slowly increase in velocity.

The only way the universe could be composed of one electron \ god particle was if nothing could effect it.
 RussArtLover
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Temporal Oscillation
Posted: 3/9/2013 8:05:30 PM
Anyone have any links to pictures from electron microscopes or particle accelerators that show electrons misbehaving?

Someone asked "What happens when we think?" these temporal oscillations could also help explain why imagination often seems outside of time. When the electrons in our brains get excited they may well hop around in time even more vigorously.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Temporal Oscillation