Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Strange disappearing profile... What does this mean?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 yellowro3e
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Strange disappearing profile... What does this mean?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Hi, thank you for your reply. I’m gutted as it was going so well and there was absolutely no reason for pof to delete his profile. We have arranged to meet and I don’t know if I should still go or is that just to sad and pathetic !!? Will he be able to make a new profile if pof deleted his old one?
 Mr_Jackazz_Cash
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Strange disappearing profile... What does this mean?
Posted: 1/4/2019 10:22:26 AM
First off, POF does not just delete users for something to do. The profile under the name you posted is gone. There is still a blip under that POF user name name on google for a 48 year ols, 5’10” non-smoker from Norwich, UK but the link to his profile is dead indicating that the profile is gone. It takes multiple people reporting a user or a rules violation for the site to delete a profile. That being said, many people have been deleted by having other people falsely reporting them.

Unless you are having some reservations about him, what would be the harm in meeting him? You made the arrangements so he was expecting it. He will obviously know that his profile is gone and should realize that will prevent you from responding. Just be sure to do it in a public place and either have someone else there or at least let people know when and where you plan the meeting – just in case. Just be a bit more cautious since his profile was deleted without him saying anything about deleting it on his own.

Angry people here in the forums have gotten my profile deleted more than a dozen times. I have recreated it each time. Several times using the same user name and same email address within a few minutes of finding out it was deleted. I usually posted under the handle of Mr_J_Cash .
 yellowro3e
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2019 10:30:40 AM
Wow , I had no idea any of this went on on these sites. His profile went at 10 this morning and so far Iv heard nothing so I’m kinda thinking maybe Iv been sucked in by this user. I think I’ll take it as a sign that it wasn’t meant to be. I really appreciate you taking the time to check and explain things to me. How did you see his brief details, when I searched his username nothing came up.
This dating malarkey isn’t much fun is it 😕🙄
 yellowro3e
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2019 7:37:56 AM
Quick update

He is back on pof and messaged me. He had his account removed doesn’t know why!! He has created a new account and sent me his number just in case it happens again. He even turned up where we had planned to meet just in case I still went!!

Just see how this goes , thank you for your help x
 Mr_Jackazz_Cash
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2019 6:23:14 AM
Welcome.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Strange disappearing profile... What does this mean?