Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > stigman against dating Asian male      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WhiteKnightSyn
Msg: 13
stigman against dating Asian malePage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I do think we are heading for extinction or the endanger species list. Which isnt so bad considering how we dont have to live with childlike barbarians
 KWurx
Msg: 14
stigman against dating Asian male
Posted: 1/11/2013 2:26:01 PM
Look at China's population, Japans, Korea's, etc. How the hell are your people going extinct when they outnumber the world by at least 5. Unless you were trying to be funny you couldn't be more wrong. Well there's one stereotype out the window because they say asians are good at math.
 WhiteKnightSyn
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/11/2013 4:07:51 PM
extinction or the endanger species list in the US, we know how the natives fare in this land. And you are right we arent good at math or any other subject in school other than sleeping
 Smootheticate
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/11/2013 9:13:31 PM

ha ha

I think it is the homophobic, white-supremest American male that is the one facing extinction.

Evolution, all about DNA, son.
 WhiteKnightSyn
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/12/2013 9:57:56 AM
yeah if its about DNA than the black man would win, no doubt hes the most physically gifted
 Smootheticate
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/12/2013 10:49:01 AM
^^^^DNA is responsible for cognitive abilities too. You really did sleep through school.
 albinosquirlz
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2013 11:30:50 AM
Don't waste your time posting this info here...you should be adding these nuggets directly to your profile, where they are more likely to impress your target market.

I hear hypomania can be a side effect of steroid use.
 Smootheticate
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/12/2013 11:34:42 AM

I hear hypomania can be a side effect of steroid use.

Must be true then.
 WhiteKnightSyn
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/12/2013 2:14:48 PM
I am not surprise how this thread has turn to hate speech and name calling
 J_bird61
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/12/2013 10:35:08 PM
Every thread turns into name calling and hate speeches.......
not just yours.
Perhaps that's your clue?
We, as in American women, if I could be so bold as to speak for them all, don't much like wimpy guys.
Hell, we like Cowboys for God's sake. And do the Cowboys cry that they're going into extinction?
No! I haven't heard one yet. And there's millions of you Asians out there....so shush, stop being a baby. I havent had a date in years either .......because all the cowboys are gone.
 WhiteKnightSyn
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/13/2013 1:22:21 PM
and enter the ditz
 albinosquirlz
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2013 8:18:11 PM

We, as in American women, we like Cowboys for God's sake

Cowboys????

WTF are they supposed to do...hand roll you a cigarette?

Humans....aren't they A W E S O M E !!!!
 WhiteKnightSyn
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/14/2013 8:21:18 PM
Asians are oriental we are just the kind with no chalk
 YvrGuy2012
Msg: 26
Posted: 1/14/2013 8:30:33 PM
Hell, we like Cowboys for God's sake. And do the Cowboys cry that they're going into extinction?

I don't think the Cowboys are going anywhere soon, Tony Romo is just not getting it done. However, the Redskins with RG3 is team to watch out for.

What's a Stigman? Isn't he Oprahs boyfriend?
 apafely
Msg: 27
Posted: 1/19/2013 7:50:27 PM
In my early days on Internet forums, about ten years ago, I unwittingly called an Asian an Oriental.

Everybody jumped at me a soap-sock beat me in the virtual reality of the Web.

I turns out, that an Oriental Person can be offended because Orientals are Carpets, and Asians are Carps.

I chalked up (thanks, YellowKnightSyn!! ;-) the public disfigurement of my character to being a white male and then I exeunt left.
 WhiteKnightSyn
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/21/2013 4:10:37 PM
not sure what to make of the last statement but dont leave the blacks are a rowdy bunch
 Deltah3avy
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/21/2013 7:11:58 PM
What is this? I don't even...
 Solomonlike
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/11/2013 8:39:22 PM
I think there is a stigma that is not know by us Asians.

I don't think you can speak for all Asians. Many know the reasons.....racism and/or xenophobia.

We dont play games and we are gentle men, but we may be poor. Is proverty a deal breake

You really shouldn't complain about people making generalities(stigma) about Asians if you are going to do it yourself. Some Asians play games, some don't, some Asians are gentle men, some are not, some are poor , some are not. The exact same thing can be said of people of any and every ethnicity and every continental place of origin and culture. There are billions of Asians from varies ethnic groups and nationalities, it simply is baseless and inaccurate to make such generalities about ANY ethnic group. It is in fact racist to do so. As soon as people understand that you cannot date a so called "race" nor ethnicity, you can only date an individual the sooner we will reach a place of higher consciousness.

are we on the evolutionary path of extinction

Asians more than double the number of people of European descent for example.....path towards extinction? Far from it. There are 1.5billion people of Chinese descent worldwide. There are about the same number of people of Indian descent. The Asian population world wide is about 3billion which is about 45% of the world's population. Extinction? NOT! Diversity is a very very good thing.
Don't worry about getting a date, it will happen. There are people from all ethnicities who cannot get a date online for various reasons. Just be yourself, try to be as confident as you can and do your thing....the rest will follow.

OP was referring to what most ppl consider Asians: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Cambodian, Laotian, Indonesian and Malaysian.

Granted most people may mean Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Cambodian, Laotian, Indonesian and Malaysian when they refer to Asians. It doesn't take away from the fact that they do so out of geographical and cultural ignorance. It doesn't really matter what a majority thinks...it is the facts that matter the most.

black ppl African Americans even though they are not all from Africa

Well even using the term "black people" is reflective of a great lack of knowledge. Of course if someone of a traceable, definable African ancestor lives or was born in the Americas they can be technically termed African American. They do not need to come directly from Africa. To think so again is reflective of a great lack of knowledge. There are Asian Americans of various ethnicity who have been in the Americas for several generations. They are Asian American regardless of how long ago an ancestor left the Asian continent. The OP in fact refers to Asians....including most likely Asian Americans if not expressly referring to them. Asian Americans can be Chinese American, Korean American and a long list and it doesn't matter how long ago their ancestor left Asia. The same is true of European Americans! March in fact has a holiday of sorts in which hundreds of thousands of Irish Americans the overwhelming majority of whom have never set foot on Ireland will celebrate St. Patrick's Day along with members of every other hyphenated American ethnicity. There are hundred of thousands of German Americans who hold membership to German American organization regardless of the fact that most are 2nd 3rd even 4th generation Americans. The list in fact would go on and on to the point which is the same is true of African Americans. That is people of a traceable definable African ancestry born in the Americas. ...African American. It doesn't matter if they or their parents have ever set foot on the continent.

No Worries....happy fishing!
 billingsmason
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/11/2013 10:14:16 PM
think it has been figured out.....
the blacks are a rowdy bunch, and as we all know- so are the cowboys. looking at that little list, seems I have known a rowdy one of those from each but the orientals. that's the answer.

asian men just aren't rowdy enough.

and I'm not sure that's called chalk.....
better known as salt round here.
or sand.
or more commonly " ain't got a hair on your A$$ if you can't......
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/12/2013 7:30:19 AM

Posted by YvrGuy2012:
"...What's a Stigman? Isn't he Oprah's boyfriend?..."

That is classic! This has to be one of the funniest forum threads ever. Good stuff.
 mark777771
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2013 8:34:18 PM
WhiteKnight you are fishing in the wrong waters.
 travelingmkey
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2013 11:05:12 PM

I don't think the Cowboys are going anywhere soon, Tony Romo is just not getting it done. However, the Redskins with RG3 is team to watch out for.

What's a Stigman? Isn't he Oprahs boyfriend?

Ha ha! So true! The Cowboys wouldn't be making the playoffs anytime soon.
 ActualizedExplorer
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2013 4:23:10 AM
Oh lordy lord, this thread is hilarious.

The OP complains about being stereotyped, but stereotypes his own kind, and others too.

Then a white supremacist comes by and acts like himself, a douche. OP plays into the abuse, and we watch this trainwreck happen in beautiful slowmotion. The quote boxes are merely action replays of the best lines.

If there's a stigma, you're not helping it, OP.

But please, don't stop on behalf of me. I enjoy a good laugh. :D
 ForumFiona
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/21/2013 2:40:11 PM

White men and women do not get along very well in general if you haven’t noticed. They’re families are a hotbed of perverse and aberrant behaviour.

Can you be more specific on the flavour of white you are refering to? As in: German, Scottish, Irish, British, Dutch, Norwegian, Ukrainian, Polish, Jewish, Swedish, and many others I haven't mentioned... And please explain the "perverse and aberrant behaviour" that "whites" seem so prevalent (in your eyes) to be participating in?
 Post_PrepatoryLIFER
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/9/2013 11:16:38 AM
Its just lazier aka easier to 'blame' or 'project' that is has a lot to do with race and avoid that CHARCTER and one's INTEGRITY even should play a bigger part into why a Woman would Select a Man to give her love and Loyalty to. Penis- men have it and you can have a 'small one' or a 'huge one' but either size won't account for you being a douche.

You treat a woman with consideration, respect, dignity, kindness and validate her- you've got more going on than any other man. Yes it requires effort, work, diligence. That is where laziness and selfishness will kill any woman's horny faster than the speed of thought.

;)
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > stigman against dating Asian male