Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral sex during period?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Oral sex during period?Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Its called earning your red wings and its disgusting. I think you can wait the week and a half to have oral sex again. If i got menstral blood over my face i would puke.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:15:22 AM
Sex is good, but not oral sex lol. Alot of women i been with get horny as hell on their periods.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 53
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/18/2013 4:06:18 AM

...let the lady shower, slip in a tampon and get busy. You'll never know a thing unless you chew on and pull the string!

This is the best and cleanest way to have oral sex...
and then if you want intercourse, you pull the string out and lay a towel down or finish in the shower...

but her original question was this:

If you have ways to temporarily stop menstrual bleeding for a few hours, i'd love to hear that too. He doesn't want me to wear a tampon, as he enjoys fingering too much.

So the issue here is doing it without a tampon in...(which I would never do but reading some of the replies here it seems a lot does...and that's fine...whatever each couple is comfortable doing with each other)...

I would say try it...I mean the worst that could happen is he won't like it...won't know till you try
 rob4320
Msg: 54
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/18/2013 8:35:54 AM
Seinfeld episode about being 'sponge worthy'. LOL
That was funny.
 Raph3433SHM
Msg: 55
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/18/2013 11:08:34 AM
Performing oral sex is not only limited to the vagina (cunilingus) nibbling, kissing, licking all areas of a woman's body can also be very erotic and arousing.
 ladysuccubus
Msg: 56
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/18/2013 12:51:48 PM
No, I would not do that. Mainly cause its a good way to get HIV or Hepatitus. And yes, not being rude, but its messy and gross and unattractive.
 Deltah3avy
Msg: 57
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/18/2013 1:53:14 PM
He might be a vampire. If he likes it let him.
 billybebad
Msg: 58
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/19/2013 4:05:18 AM
ive given oral several times during a period and its actually beeter for the lady cause shes hornier anyway. u can still give it u just have to be more careful
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 59
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/19/2013 11:23:02 AM
I googled sea sponge and came up with links for sea sponge tampons. They are marketed for comfort, fit, being chemical/dioxin free and environmentally friendly. Has anyone ever tried them?
 tjh1968
Msg: 60
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/19/2013 3:56:14 PM
There is nothing wrong with it at all. I have done it many times before. Women are usually more sensitive when they are on thier periods too. Just make sure to put a couple of old towels under you so you don't ruin your sheets.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/19/2013 4:15:57 PM
It is really nice that your boyfriend wants to please you even though it is messy. I would say to take a shower right before doing this and get rid of most blood and odor. Now you are clean and whatever comes out is clean blood. I would use a red towel or dark color, use a tampon at first until intercourse, bring a wet washcloth and take a shower together afterwards. It is pleasurable and not dirty. What is the difference if the secretions are red or clear? Still secretions and you take a shower together afterwards. When you know each other's bodies enough to engage in this---it can be a beautiful thing to explore. Make sure both parties have been tested before engaging in sex without a condom.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/19/2013 4:21:04 PM
FYI==You do not get HIV or Hepatitis because you have this kind of sex. You can get HIV, Hepatitis, STD's if you have intercourse without a condom and you exchange bodily fluids. Get tested often and know your partner. Get tested together periodically esp if you do not wear a condom. Also note for any genital warts outside of private areas. I am an RN.
 Padawan61
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/20/2013 1:27:43 AM
Just don't let him kiss you when he is done...

Why not?? It's her own red tide.

I LOVE my steak rare!

Apparently, the OP's boyfriend prefer his steaks bloody.
 Deadliest_Snatch
Msg: 64
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/3/2013 8:54:15 AM
For centuries, prostitutes have been able to work during their period, because they use natural sea sponges...
(google it - "prostitute + sea sponge")

OP, if you bathe, and insert a slightly damp natural sea sponge, your partner will be oblivious.
The soft damp sponge, does not impede your ability to have sex or oral sex.
(unlike a tampon)

kind of brings to mind the Seinfeld episode about being 'sponge worthy'...

Careful about this. Real sea sponge can contain organic material and/ or "rough" bits that can scratch or damage the mucous membrane of your vagina ... Leading to infections from the sponge, or making it easier to contract a Sexually Transmitted Infection from your partner, due to an open (even small) wound.

Use a diaphragm, which you can obtain by prescription from your Gynecologist.
 KToned53
Msg: 65
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:58:12 PM
Never wanted to or did much when i was Married. But after my wife , i was with Alli. I was so in to her, i did it during her period. Went down on her and made love to her. I totally enoyed her in every way
 deerdog1
Msg: 66
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/4/2013 1:08:43 PM
well actually if you have a few days notice ..you can stop menstrual flow..or alter your cycle ..if you are taking oral contraceptives ..just skip the ones for when your on your period ..if you are not on oral contraceptives get some and start the ones for when you are not on your period

also not recommended but the morning after pill if taken while on your period will stop your menstrual cycle ...dead in its tracks

doctors for years have been known to use oral contraceptives to delay/stop... many a woman's period ..if say she was due to be on her period during her honeymoon ..years ago when my first wife and I got married ..and she realized she would be on her period during our honeymoon she asked her doctor ..and he just told her to skip her pills that were for that week and take the other ones ..worked like a charm...

I cant believe 4 pages and no one has thought of this
 DisgruntledAndHomeless
Msg: 67
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/4/2013 2:07:51 PM
http://img7.joyreactor.com/pics/post/real-man-bear-grylls-period-woman-546557.jpeg

Answer your question?
 deerdog1
Msg: 68
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/5/2013 11:52:21 AM
^^^^^^I am not a doctor ..so I am relying on both my experience the one where the doctor told my first wife she could delay her period till after our honeymoon by continuing to take the real pills ..and I know it worked because she was as regular as clock work but she did not even have a period that month ..only problem is it took her several cycles after that to get back her regular cycle

and with the morning after pill stopping a period ..I will admit that I read this ..what I read is women athletes..in particular Gymnast and swimmers ..will sometimes use the morning after pill to delay their period ..when they are going to normally be on it during an event ..more so to avoid the cramps during competition than to avoid the mess .or avoid wearing a tampon ..the article also said that this was not recommended..and yes will play havoc with your body

Who's going to take the morning-after pill if it's not necessary?

an athlete will ..many athletes will do anything in order to gain an presumed edge in competition

the same article said it was not uncommon for said athletes to use their oral contraceptives to manipulate the timing of their period

yes i knew the pills for when you are on your period are a placebo /sugar pills ..but I just didnt think explaining that was necessary ..so I tried to put it in terms anyone could understand

darkmascara
Msg: 69
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/6/2013 2:05:14 AM
My ex went down on me several time on my period. lol he said it was disgusting.....
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 70
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/6/2013 5:05:37 AM
I have yet to earn my "red wings"....but would like to!
 baldguy500
Msg: 71
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/6/2013 2:59:37 PM
is this the Vampire board now???

licking plasma isn't exactly the latest trend......
 Padawan61
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/6/2013 9:00:52 PM
licking plasma isn't exactly the latest trend......

No?? Then why are vampires so trendy and popular in media?? Such as Twilight and True Blood. These shows make licking plasma the latest craze. <--- That's the licking smilie.
 LoveSong99
Msg: 73
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/6/2013 9:15:02 PM
Ok....no judgement coming from me, but before you proceed with letting him go "downstairs" while the red sea is in full flow, please remember that your period is the cleansing mechanism for your uterus. Period blood contains bacteria, and tissue. It could be dangerous for him to ingest. It's only five days. Give him some head or a handy j in the mean time. He'll live....
 LoveSong99
Msg: 74
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/6/2013 9:17:33 PM

My ex went down on me several time on my period. lol he said it was disgusting.....

Wait...he said it was disgusting...but he did it several times?
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 75
Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/8/2013 9:53:15 AM
Personally I'm not a fan of this because I usually just feel so lousy when I have my period that I want to curl up in a ball. It's true that orgasms alleviate cramps, but they do nothing for my bloating, fatigue and other symptoms. However, if the guy was into it, I would be OK with it, just not as enthusiastic about it as at other times. I'd much rather give than receive anyway.

Whatever two people agree to do (or not to do) together is their business.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral sex during period?