Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Painful Blowjobs!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ixtlan09
Msg: 22
Painful Blowjobs!Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Tell them they aren't supposed to bite. Well, at least bite hard. Also, tell them that "blow" is just a euphemism.
 MsMicki
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/12/2013 8:45:28 PM
Ditto on the ...if you can't discuss sex you shouldn't be having it!!

and yes...some men love teeth....
some like a gentle grazing...some like a hard bite......

wanna know how I know this??
cuz they told me!!
 Zamboni_Operator
Msg: 24
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/12/2013 11:28:17 PM
OP, many older women wear removable dentures. I suggest you restrict your search to women of that category - your painful blowjob worries will be over. Plus the gratitude you'll receive from paying attention to these older women in bed will be worth your effort. For many of them it's been decades since they had sex.
 dcinsc13
Msg: 25
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/12/2013 11:34:42 PM
not all older women have dentures!!! I don't! I know how to give a blow job and my teeth NEVER touch his penis. Cover your teeth with your lips, it does sometimes cut your lip, but better your lip than his penis! I love giving them, so I learned how to do it so it is all very pleasing to a man not painful at all. I say she didn't know what she was doing.
 sadell8583
Msg: 26
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:12:02 AM
but teeth arent the only thang. have u ever had ur****in a girl throat. that shit hurts. unless i guee u have a small penis. i have a****lol
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 27
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:58:59 AM
If you are having sex, with someone, and cant tell them, want you enjoy and dont enjoy, Dont be havin sex wih them .
You dont have to be mean. When she is going down on you, just say, be careful with the teeth, hun.
She is doing it to please you, if she not, you have to let her know.
If you were hurting her, when your going down on her, would'nt you want to know?
Like someone else said, try a different position.
 five-marie
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/13/2013 11:20:35 AM
You're 28, how long have you been having these horrible bj's without saying anything? No woman is going to be insulted by you guiding her. Lots of women would appreciate it. How are women/men supposed to know how to do things properly if no one tells them what feels good and what doesn't?
(This is the second thread in a couple of days where the op says his penis may just be too big. I'm going to post how big my vagina is and see how much mail I get.)
 Fatuglybaldcreeper84
Msg: 29
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/13/2013 11:51:31 AM
I honestly didn't say it to brag, I highly doubt any women even post on here that are closer than 2 hours away anyway so it's not like I expect women to be like oh my god! he said he has a big penis on an online forum, I'm going to message him immediately! Didn't happen, won't happen ever.

What I meant by that was my penis is too big for their mouth, meaning they might have a small mouth and big teeth. Doesn't seem like a ridiculous idea to me.
 Hearton64
Msg: 30
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/13/2013 1:41:37 PM

What I meant by that was my penis is too big for their mouth, meaning they might have a small mouth and big teeth. Doesn't seem like a ridiculous idea to me.

What's ridiculous is that the women you are with,don't know that even if a man does have a big d*ck,(and is mute because he doesn't want to risk getting bit...lol) that the best way to keep teeth out of the mix is to fold your lips around your teeth while giving head. Even if they have a small mouth,teeth protected by lips don't make thier mouth that much smaller.

Bottom line?

They just suck at giving head. :)
 shycostity
Msg: 31
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/14/2013 12:28:06 AM

Occasionally remove your hands, look down at your package then start sobbing,

>laughing to the point of tears<

Yes. I, personally would know that something was off with my technique.

Thanks for the visual.

OP... I have nothing to add. Maybe some strategically place band-aides? Instructions written on your stomach in permanent marker? (Can you write upside down reasonably well?)
 lovefun99
Msg: 32
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/14/2013 7:14:40 AM
In the days of my youth I once had a girl give me the worst BJ ever! At the moment it did not seem so bad, but by the next morning I was in agony, she scraped me up so bad with her teeth, that just rubbing against my underwear was excruciating! I had a tough job as a meatcutter back then which meant I just had to deal with it... Took 4 days to heal, thank god for neosporin!

Needless to say I never saw her again.....
 tattoogoddess268
Msg: 33
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/15/2013 8:59:38 AM
Date a girl with no teeth.. Problem solved.
 Zuglo65
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:21:31 AM
Been there. And no not because I am big..
It was ..um..I don't know why it happened, but didn't feel good.
Also I am not circumcised, so the top is very sensitive, so I did had to tell some not to..um..suck it too hard.
So, yes Op as many said it , communication is a key.

they might have a small mouth and big teeth.

Leave that rabbit alone than!! Bwahaha
 Tattooed_Medic
Msg: 35
Painful Blowjobs!
Posted: 1/15/2013 11:30:49 AM
Cant give you any sympathy there op. I probably had it worse. When a girl says she cant give you a bj because she has a sensitive gag reflex. It would probably behoove you to listen. I didnt buy it. She gave it a shot. And sure enough her stomach contents ended up on my ****.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Painful Blowjobs!