Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why can't women just say "no or no thank you"?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fleuron
Msg: 96
Why can't women just say no or no thank you?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

We were about to ask you the same thing, since you go on and on about how you don;t approach strangers/men for dates. Kind of ironic you'd say this.

Maybe it seems ironic to you, barnabyjames1, because you’ve misunderstood. If you look a bit closer at my post, you’ll see I was responding to what I’ve conveniently quoted:

Whats the issue with just saying 'no thank you, i'm not interested'?

And what’s this “we” stuff? You have multiple personalities you speak for?

If you don’t like my posts, you can always scroll past them.

Hmm, wonder who might not like it?

Probably women who don’t appreciate being approached by strange men looking for a phone number.
 venusenvy777
Msg: 97
Why can't women just say no or no thank you?
Posted: 1/25/2013 3:23:46 PM
I hear that Goddess (msg 51) That's EXACTLY what I also experienced. Thats why I adopted the no interest= no reply rule. It saves soooo much grief in the end and allows me to focus on men I find interesting.
 Maleman999
Msg: 98
Why can't women just say no or no thank you?
Posted: 1/25/2013 3:28:52 PM

I'm curious..what are the 'go away' i'm not interested 'hints'? Give me some examples.

When her husband or boyfriend shows up and he's bigger and meaner looking than you.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why can't women just say "no or no thank you"?