Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 perre62
Msg: 17
He's got a big bellyPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
OP...get yourself an rocking chair with arms! Position yourself correctly (wait...wait...you'll find it), with your legs over the arms (padded). And just have him rock....also measure the seat height in comparison to the bed...a great oral tool...slide your butt to the edge of the bed...place feet on rocker arms...enjoy!
 perre62
Msg: 19
He's got a big belly
Posted: 1/15/2013 7:56:41 AM
Just begin with the oral and when you're both ready...slide off of the bed, onto the instrument...lol...discovered the rocker, when I was young n slim...it's always been my favorite sex toy!
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 21
view profile
History
He's got a big belly
Posted: 1/15/2013 12:09:27 PM
Get a dildo with a flat flexible base (you can get them in a strap-on set). Stick it to his belly and bounce about! If you face away from him then you can wank him off as you bounce!!

I like a bit of a belly to snuggle up to and to prod and take the micky out of (in a nice way) :o)
Better than a skinny boney thing.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 23
He's got a big belly
Posted: 3/9/2013 4:48:10 PM
i myself find a belly on a man very sexy the sight of a man with out a shirt is a very big turn on
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >