Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What's wrong with women these days      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CharminC
Msg: 12
What's wrong with women these daysPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Quite simple... tell them from the get-go you don't text.
They want you? Call you.
They want you to contact them? You will CALL them
Refuse to accept texts until it is established she isn't a flake like the rest.

You're only doing what they want like a good little follower by texting and yet... you complain? Only you can solve this situation. No offense but pick up your balls, they're dropping.

As other posters mentioned, it goes for men and women of all ages.
I guess everyone needs to "pick up their balls" lol.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 13
view profile
History
What's wrong with women these days
Posted: 1/14/2013 8:43:18 AM

They make all these damn dating advice books for women, Where the hell are the one's for men?

There are tons of them out there. You probably don't recognize them, because the majority are there to tell desperate would be players, how to fool women into having one-night stands.
 Jcmchef
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2013 6:59:12 AM
[Im often amazed that men and women even get together at all!]

I honestly don't thnk there's anything wrong W women or men . Although from talking to friends of both sexes I feel it might be a good idea to take a look @ ones self & your expectations . Just a thought :)
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2013 11:00:14 AM
ROFLMAO CHEF. TRUE THAT. TASKMASTER. You need to look in the mirror bro. I read both of your threads and you just say and do things that turn women off. If you aren't good at something you don't say the skill or talent is stupid and useless. You have to admit to yourself that you need improvement. Your 21 you should not be posting threads like this. Your young and you should be enjoying female company. SHEESH.
 4ms4me
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2013 12:42:17 PM
No one has ever conducted a legitimate "Flake Census," either in the past or present.

I beg to differ; that's what POF is for, isn't it? And we get regular updates on the census, right here on the forums. :)

Other than that, I'm +1 on your post.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What's wrong with women these days