Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Should I keep pursuing this, or is she just not interested?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HappySingleSpirit
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Should I keep pursuing this, or is she just not interested? Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
If I want to know someone better I will want to meet in person ASAP. Texting, IM'ing and phone conversations do not help me get to know someone better. I need to see facial expression and have real life experience with them.

If after a few e-mails I am still unsure about meeting in person, I simply move on. That's just me. Every one is different.

Some people feel more protected when they prolong a bond over electronic communication. It is more difficult to be rejected when a relationship has already been established. I find that this doesn't work for me because I am not interested in bonding with someone before meeting them. I don't want to image them. I want to experience them so I can know who am talking with.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Should I keep pursuing this, or is she just not interested?