Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Question for Ladies 50+      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pinotmerlot
Msg: 205
Question for Ladies 50+Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
ouch! I thought I was a princess....bubble buster! HA! I think you have a point however, it's a two way street but if a man is treating a lady like a lady, she will typically gladly treat him the way he wants in return...it's a mutual thing. I think we have to be careful to not get to stuck in our ways and bitter if we're alone too long and then setting expectations that are too high.
 charliesmom21
Msg: 206
Question for Ladies 50+
Posted: 3/26/2013 7:23:24 PM
A lady always treats a gentlemen with love kindness and respect.. it most definitely flows both ways
 susanna01
Msg: 207
Question for Ladies 50+
Posted: 3/26/2013 9:08:16 PM
well here it comes, ur a man so I will talk caveman style to u, if u want a sportier car u have to work harder and pay more money, if u want a spectacular vacation, u must plan for it, and if u want too go to a sporting event so as to get ur adrenelin pumping, u have to go and pay attention,I dont care what age a women is , unless she from another planet she will love the effort,,seems like you need tweeking out,the better the women the more effort u must do, or u can just settle for anything, but dont think u gonna get something for nothing ,amen and amen
 kadydidit2
Msg: 208
Question for Ladies 50+
Posted: 3/26/2013 9:27:49 PM
Hi scb19a...So I looked at your profile & may I suggest that you change the heading first off. You come right out of the gate with a negative headline. My next suggestion would be for you to smile. As far as dating goes, for me this is different than courting. Dating is simply to determine if I feel there's something about the man that I want to investigate further. I can tell within the first phone call if I like him enough to go out with him. After we meet, I can usually tell within the first 30 minutes if we are getting on all right. If we decided to go out 3 or more times, then the discovery stage begins. this is when the courting begins if the man is equally attracted to the woman. I don't believe in love at first sight. Love is a verb, not a feeling. I also don't believe in "the one". It sounds as if you're working too hard to impress or expose. You don't need to tell all on a date. If you're a stable man who loves himself & his own life, women pick up on that. It's very sexy. And being a pharmacist, well, you know....Good luck!
 Madailein
Msg: 209
Question for Ladies 50+
Posted: 3/27/2013 3:19:24 AM

Question for Ladies 50+
What is your approach to dating? Do you require the same amount of "courting" and "romance" you did when you were younger?

I am still idealistic (and practical). I don’t know what to tell you about courting rituals. With me, if a man likes me he lets me know and if he is my type the rest just naturally follows. I know immediately if I can be attracted to him; from his messages initially and then in person if he is as I perceived we usually get along. It is very rare though to find a match as the pool is a lot smaller now than it was when we were younger.

If I were to suggest anything it would be to not be afraid to let a woman know you like her and to proceed to show her that you do. In other words, do not be afraid of being vulnerable.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Question for Ladies 50+