Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lucky...13
Msg: 19
How do i get fat girls to stop wanted to meet mePage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
im just not into big girls:

im just not into big girls:

Just put what you said in your profile
 DevotedExplorer
Msg: 20
view profile
History
How do i get fat girls to stop wanted to meet me
Posted: 1/19/2013 4:18:40 AM
This guy is the equivalent of smaller ladies of 5 foot stating they want a man of 6 foot and up and I have seen that a fair amount on this site. Its a sad fact that if a bloke was to post something about weight on his profile it will be a negative even when a woman of average weight was to read it, the whole height demands seem to be aloud . I honestly don't see the difference I feel the same thing when I read a short woman making demands for a tall guy. The best you can do is simple ignore messages from women you don't desire or if you feel the need to lose some weight yourself. I would also state your not getting the caliber of women you seek due to your very lacking profile , one picture , a few lines of text, come on put some effort into this. I can't see why you can complain given your profile content. I have plenty of pictures but I'm even considering posting up a nice new one to my profile today perhaps.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/19/2013 7:01:36 AM
It seems like there are a lot of big girls that want to meet me is the block or anything i can put up so this doesnt happen anymore

You could maybe try posting a main profile pic that doesn't make you look like you have more than one chin. With that pic I am surprised any women your age are messaging you. That pic makes you look like you could be 40 ish.

im just not into big girls

Try using that as the headline on your profile and see what kind of reaction you get
 Deadliest_Snatch
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/19/2013 12:43:43 PM
You may want to thank your lucky stars any women seem interested.
 katwithakay
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/19/2013 12:52:14 PM
Simple solution. Put in your profile "No BBW's please". As a BBW myself, I actually look for it and appreciate it, that way I know I'm not going to waste my time. You're allowed to say what you want or don't want as long as you're not a douche about it. I've read some down right mean profiles which I think is just plain unecessary. Dating is not equal opportunity. Each individual is entitled to like what they like or not like what the don't like.
 Lexti
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/27/2013 11:58:13 AM
This is a troll post.
 PurpleZebra12
Msg: 26
Posted: 10/27/2013 1:56:46 PM
Do you think the women who click "Meet Me" actually want to meet you? The "Meet Me" feature means nothing, don't think anything of women saying "yes"/"maybe" to your picture. Considering you look kind of big yourself yourself in your thumbnail, you might be attractive to big women who want someone similar in size.

If someone contacts you and you aren't interested, you can just not reply. If they repeatedly message you, block them. It's not hard and doesn't let everyone know you're a douche.

Your profile leaves a lot to be desired, so a slender woman might pass over you because they are getting so many messages from men who are less obvious ***holes.
 ScooterSB
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2013 2:08:51 PM
Troll for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Ainen
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/27/2013 6:24:01 PM
This dead thread got bumped today after over 8 months. The OP will probably not see the new posts.

Since the OP made this thread, POF has added a filter about "few extra" and BBW. As with those who are honest about smoking and those who are honest about having kids, you can choose not to see those who put few extra or BBW as body type. Or you can choose to see only those body types!

Meet me does not seem to filter those who see you though.

Overweight people who claim they're athletic or average can escape the new filter and advanced searches that exclude overweight body types.

Bumping this thread was douchy, matching the bumper's d-bag image.
 firefly416
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2013 7:53:23 PM
Navy marshmallow, yeah that's what you look like so large women think they have a chance.
 oneNHman
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2015 12:42:51 PM
To answer your questions about how to have big woman stop contacting you, you really can't. But you may reduce the number if you described your ideal woman in a positive way. If you're not attracted to BBW... it is better to say "My ideal mate is physically fit, takes pride in her appearance, ... " things like that.

Also when you get one, you reply with something like "thanks for the message but I don't think we're a match... good luck to you"

But you have a bigger issue... your picture says "I like to hang out at convenience stores with my mom"... you need pics that will convey who you really are... unless that is really you then you're spot on.
 ozsealady1
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/5/2015 4:19:40 PM
Loose some weight.
You look like the Goodyear Blimp in that jacket.
I would say that grossly obese women see that photo and see a kindred spirit.
Except they seem to have lowered their standards.

You could try to write your profile in English.
 petula1908
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/5/2015 4:22:51 PM
I will bite even though I think it is a troll post.
You can state that you want an average or slim girl in your profile and you are entitled to your preferences. However if you need to lose weight then you are being hypocritical and cant really afford to be fussy right now. So the fat girls think she has a chance with you as you are both overweight. If you don't like who contacts you, just ignore it. You will probably get some abuse about being shallow and so on. Just ignore that.

missfate
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/24/2015 5:15:16 PM
how about learning better grammar lol, wanting not wanted.... men can have all the preferences they want, and if they want slim women that's cool, just don't be mean or rude like some of these men calling them heffers etc...

why not just write, no offence to the plus size woman, but I lean to liking smaller woman who are more fit etc...
if a woman gets pissed off, let her, you were polite and direct.. you cant bully people into selecting what they don't want.
but men are vague and all men should learn sizes:
most men are attracted to size 10-12,
some will only go for really petite tinier women under size 8 (these men are usually the a--holes who think avg is big)
and lastly some men have a thing for the plus size 16 and up, a lot more voluptuous etc...
every woman knows her size, so maybe even be more specific, like I want size 8 to 12 woman

if I was size 14, then I would just dismiss and not bother messaging... instead of messaging and wondering why I am not getting a reply?

of course , just a bit of advice in what I say to all men, I once dated a guy that was nothing like I prefer physically but I discovered that a sense of humor, really funny made him hotter than brad pitt lol
so I would be more open-minded and just go out and meet people, they're so different in person from online anyhow
 Hi_lm_Nick
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 6:40:56 PM
Troll post most likely, but, I would like to add my thoughts on this.

I consider myself to be in pretty good shape, and yes I prefer to be with someone who is as well.
At one time I had something akin to that sentiment in my profile. Then I realized that while it may be
effective at discouraging some people from contacting, it may well keep away the type of women I do want
to meet. Reason being that most girls I know don't like guys who sound self absorbed, egotistical, or
even down right mean.

So, go ahead and voice your "preference" and enjoy not receiving any messages.
Or man up and be decent and mature about this.
 Forums_only
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:19:20 PM
Of course it's a troll post and it's 2 YEARS OLD for chrissakes. smh....
 Hi_lm_Nick
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2015 7:09:36 PM
It was bumped and the discussion is valid.

This:

Of course it's a troll post and it's 2 YEARS OLD for chrissakes. smh....

is not productive in any way.

Besides, who are you "Forums_only", a dating site forum lurker?
Nothing better to do? Weird.
 Forums_only
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/28/2015 9:58:23 PM
If YOU have nothing better to do than fantasize about who I am, you can message me privately where I can ignore you. Otherwise, this is a troll thread and there's no reason for anyone to continue posting. The topic has been done to death in the correct forum.
 BerzerkElf
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/30/2015 3:17:20 PM
Send them to me. You obviously aren't equipped properly anyway.
 letsdothis1122
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/2/2015 2:01:46 PM
OMG OP is a farmer! LOL I'm sure he'll be getting all the skinny girls now! He looks fat and greasy in his profile pic and obviously he has a lame job so I don't get why he thinks he has room to discriminate against fat chicks?
 firefly416
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2015 12:08:46 PM
Probably because you look fat in your only photo. Some of it could be the coat but I doubt it. I think you should be thrilled if any women at all are actually writing to your short, dull, boring profile. Oh you could learn to use an apostrophe. Lots of women like them.
 03CB900F
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2015 2:26:20 PM
Wait until 15 years older than now...you will be thankful if you get any msg from the "Fat" girls...LOL
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/5/2015 10:28:34 AM
State your physical preferences in your profile. There's nothing wrong with it- women state their height preferences for men all the time.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/6/2015 3:16:57 AM
^^

His profile is barely legible. How will he do that without effing it up and it being understood?
 AnotherPete
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/6/2015 2:38:31 PM
@ Ffrin

Bad advice.
You should answer everyone to at least let them know you aren't interested. Too many people have the attitude that because it's online that they don't have to display manners, and that is what makes this site so awful.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >