Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > When he doesnt want to touch anything but your nipples      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GlowingOrchid
Msg: 26
When he doesnt want to touch anything but your nipplesPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I agree with most of people said on here. He does sound selfish and focus on his own need. Did you ask yourself, why are you stick around with this guy? What can he offer you in return?

Tell him what you want and need from him, if he does not going to satisfy you, maybe you shouldn't touch him and suck him either, it works both way another wise giving a flick.
 My_name_is_paul
Msg: 27
When he doesnt want to touch anything but your nipples
Posted: 1/21/2013 7:35:41 AM
Lots of blame on the dude.. but as one person (only one?!?!) mentioned you could be the issue:

Stanky crotch
Not groomed (aka jungle bush)
You may make noises that are unpleasant to him (do you moan loudly, talk to dirty, talk to childlike?)
Unrealistic fear of STDs on his part.
You are to wet.
You are to dry.
Stanky crotch

Hopefully its just that your boobs are epic.

But there can be other issues. Have you ASKED HIM?

If its is all in his head, then yeah, hit the eject button. Life is to short to have bad sex.
 knowingme2
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/21/2013 9:25:56 AM
You said what I was thinking,his gay.
 knowingme2
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/21/2013 9:29:33 AM
Hey Paul,some guys like rural look!(Unshaven),Us gals are busy,can't keep it manicured all the time! LOL.Men can smell bad too,I always make sure i'm fresh but sometimes dirty sex can be good...lol
 Mikare
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/21/2013 9:31:15 AM
He massages her nipples to get her to react to him via her mouth. We are not talking normal, we are talking sick puppy. Try telling him ---no--- see how he reacts. Is he calm and interested in coming to a sexual compromise or does he become demanding, agitated, explosive..... For some sex is a drug.
 Green_Jello44
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2013 9:40:40 AM
This is exactly why women need to stop breastfeeding their kid by the time he's 14!
 whosthatgirl77
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/21/2013 12:00:39 PM
I am in the process of trying to have a discussion with him...he seems shy and wants to change the subject. I know i get wet...didnt know that there was a too....wet...and im groomed...clean shaven and no sorry not stanky. He doesnt like to kiss...or touch me...trying to get to the bottom of it. Never had a man not want to touch me....and no more sucking until this is resolved....he can go without the 5 star as he called it.
 My_name_is_paul
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/21/2013 12:26:13 PM
You don't need to shave... but some guys are not turned on by the crotch hair saddle some chicks have.

He may be nuts/gay/fetish. That's the going opinion.

The bottom line: If YOU are not comfortable you can waste a lot of time trying to change him, or find someone that gets it done for you. There are a lot of fishies in the ocean.
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/21/2013 1:01:18 PM
Stop doing him. There are men that dont like going down on a women.
I couldnt be with a man like that.
Its time to move on.
 EyelessMark87
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/21/2013 3:56:40 PM
I'm hoping you already dumped this ****o! But seriously, the man has 2 hands! He can eat you and play with your boobs, he can finger you and play with your boobs(maybe 1 at a time if has small hands or you got huge boobs, or both), he can have sex with you and do whatever he pleases with your boobs, or most of all he can stop being a weirdo!

I dated a girl who I went down on and then after a half hour, never returned the favor....I told her after that "well you know I like doing it to you but...you I know...I want it too!" Ended up dating her for a while and things got better.....but I shouldnt have to ask for you to reciprocate the favor! Broke it off shortly after.

The argument that your box might be gross is NOT a valid argument. I would never accept a BJ from a girl who I would not be willing to go down on. Sex is not the only part of being physical in a relationship! Cuddling, backscratching, fidding with each-others junk, massaging, wrestling, and dancing or singing for each other is all a part of it! When you care about someone you will molest them in whatever way they want! hahah and this guys sounds like he;d have trouble taking his shirt off in an appealing manner hahaha
 whosthatgirl77
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/21/2013 4:03:54 PM
I completely agree...funny you mention that he have trouble taking his clothes off...the man sleeps with pants and a t shirt and socks....like huh....and yes i am moving on. like most of you said...life is too short to waste it on something that isnt right
 My_name_is_paul
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/21/2013 4:07:14 PM
"The argument that your box might be gross is NOT a valid argument."

How now brown cow!

It is a VERY relevant argument. I don't think I could date a women with hairy armpits (I lived in Germany for 6 years and first saw the 'natural look') or hairy legs. NO THANK YOU. If that's how a woman rolls then she can roll on by... but don't blame me for not liking it.

Maybe OP should have a bush review by her friends.. not a really close friend that will just say its ok to spare her feelings... but someone who can honestly give an opinion.

I'm just saying that yes, there are some scary vag's out there.. and while the dude may have issues... don't rule out the obvious: he doesn't want to put his mouth on a beard in hopes of finding the clam.
 venusenvy777
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/21/2013 4:16:00 PM
I would talk to him about it openly and honestly. If its not satisfying I would run like my ass was on fire cause the sex sure isnt satisfying.
 EyelessMark87
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/21/2013 4:50:12 PM
I think this dude is way beyond a talk. Well...maybe not one talk. But its a "one talk issue". If he doesn't do something to your vagina after one heart-to-heart, that dude is out of there! I mean when you go out for over a year of course you get into the "weird stuff" and fantasy exploration....but I don't think giving you an orgasm with his hands or mouth is too far out there for someone who has already gotten his****sucked! hahah sorry for being graphic but I'm trying to be plain.

It sounds like the man has issues...everyone does bit, he seems to not be able to overcome them! I used to workout all the time and "tupperware" meals on Monday and eat them thru the week to make sure I was always eating the best things. I was skinny yet still super muscular....and then I sustained 2 separate injuries to my arm and leg and and "fell out" of shape....and even tho Im all better now and COULD get ripped again...I just don't feel like it anymore haha. Even tho Im the same weight as my old "super-self" with about 10 lbs less muscle I try not to shortchange anyone who comes over hahaha!

And to the guy who is against hairy/smelly/oddly proportioned labias/cheesy/4 inch long clitoris/too big for even a big wang vaginas!...I'm with you; some vaginas are gross....but I'm just answering the the OP who has not stated anything about her vagina. This thread was not titled "My bf has an immaculate****and I have a rotten box"...It just sounds like a woman who wants "her man" to do the hard work associated with a "blow"...which means doing the "hard work" associated with getting ur girlfriend off.....and the original poster already stated(almost erotically) that she likes blowing this guy! Is it too much to ask that he liked sending it back her way?
 whosthatgirl77
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/21/2013 5:32:22 PM
I hear what you are saying eyeless...you seem to understand what i am saying and how i feel. I dont think I am asking or expecting too much....and no man has ever complained about my vagina before...quite the opposite. And as far as you being comfortable in your skin and ok with not being super in shape....that is an issue i wish i could resolve with myself. I dont have a rotten box....lol just want to cum...too much to ask?
 Carmen46
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/21/2013 7:15:33 PM
Did u ask him why he doesnt wanna touch? Mb u can help him out, he might be shy or just dont know how to go about it. I guess different strokes for different folks..
 BLONDE_ANGEL845
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/21/2013 8:33:42 PM
tie him up & then sit on his face!
 Moon_Rocket
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2013 12:51:55 AM

tie him up & then sit on his face!

Amen!
 russell5417
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:01:16 AM
Then you should only buy/wear those open cut bra................I guess thats what they are called. The ones with slits in them so that the nipple pokes through and is exposed.
 juliettes7
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:16:51 AM
Get better gaydar.
 DameWrite
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:17:02 AM
Maybe your shaving is making him think pre pubescent and that turns him off? If that doesn't fix things...dump him.
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 47
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:30:02 AM
It is a Canadian thing, we respect the beaver...

One, do not get him off first, then he might want to fool around more,no sense,if he blows before hand...

Two, no two...

Three, this sounds a lot like a common theme amongst numerous stories/experiences, I have ingested from bi sexual friends, and gay friends, and stories from their friends,lol...The commonality was, that they could be jerked off, or gobbled up by a pair of sweet lips, but absolutely shuddered about touching or coming close to the V-jay....The thought would physically make them unable to touch it, and in some instances somewhat ill...
 curviest
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:50:27 AM
V J?

So, we've decided he's gay?
 THEMEPACK
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/22/2013 3:16:48 AM
He's Gay...he's moved on from the dolls in his closet....
 whosthatgirl77
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/22/2013 3:34:27 AM
Thanks all for the advice and opinions....I have heard them all....and maybe there is some truth to them all. I dont think my gaydar is broken...but then again one never knows and it does make sense if he is gay why he has never touched me. And as for being shy....he isnt shy nudging me to touch him at all. I think the next time we are together i will tie him or and sit on his face or at the very least grab his hand and strongly encourage him. If we are together again that is. Like a lot of you said...life is to short to waste on someone that isnt right....and i am looking for someone to rock my socks off.....and i want to rock theirs off too...hope i find that sometime.....
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > When he doesnt want to touch anything but your nipples