Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > When he doesnt want to touch anything but your nipples      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 venusenvy777
Msg: 38
When he doesnt want to touch anything but your nipplesPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I would talk to him about it openly and honestly. If its not satisfying I would run like my ass was on fire cause the sex sure isnt satisfying.
 EyelessMark87
Msg: 39
When he doesnt want to touch anything but your nipples
Posted: 1/21/2013 4:50:12 PM
I think this dude is way beyond a talk. Well...maybe not one talk. But its a "one talk issue". If he doesn't do something to your vagina after one heart-to-heart, that dude is out of there! I mean when you go out for over a year of course you get into the "weird stuff" and fantasy exploration....but I don't think giving you an orgasm with his hands or mouth is too far out there for someone who has already gotten his****sucked! hahah sorry for being graphic but I'm trying to be plain.

It sounds like the man has issues...everyone does bit, he seems to not be able to overcome them! I used to workout all the time and "tupperware" meals on Monday and eat them thru the week to make sure I was always eating the best things. I was skinny yet still super muscular....and then I sustained 2 separate injuries to my arm and leg and and "fell out" of shape....and even tho Im all better now and COULD get ripped again...I just don't feel like it anymore haha. Even tho Im the same weight as my old "super-self" with about 10 lbs less muscle I try not to shortchange anyone who comes over hahaha!

And to the guy who is against hairy/smelly/oddly proportioned labias/cheesy/4 inch long clitoris/too big for even a big wang vaginas!...I'm with you; some vaginas are gross....but I'm just answering the the OP who has not stated anything about her vagina. This thread was not titled "My bf has an immaculate****and I have a rotten box"...It just sounds like a woman who wants "her man" to do the hard work associated with a "blow"...which means doing the "hard work" associated with getting ur girlfriend off.....and the original poster already stated(almost erotically) that she likes blowing this guy! Is it too much to ask that he liked sending it back her way?
 whosthatgirl77
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/21/2013 5:32:22 PM
I hear what you are saying eyeless...you seem to understand what i am saying and how i feel. I dont think I am asking or expecting too much....and no man has ever complained about my vagina before...quite the opposite. And as far as you being comfortable in your skin and ok with not being super in shape....that is an issue i wish i could resolve with myself. I dont have a rotten box....lol just want to cum...too much to ask?
 Carmen46
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/21/2013 7:15:33 PM
Did u ask him why he doesnt wanna touch? Mb u can help him out, he might be shy or just dont know how to go about it. I guess different strokes for different folks..
 BLONDE_ANGEL845
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/21/2013 8:33:42 PM
tie him up & then sit on his face!
 Moon_Rocket
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2013 12:51:55 AM

tie him up & then sit on his face!

Amen!
 russell5417
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:01:16 AM
Then you should only buy/wear those open cut bra................I guess thats what they are called. The ones with slits in them so that the nipple pokes through and is exposed.
 juliettes7
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:16:51 AM
Get better gaydar.
 DameWrite
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:17:02 AM
Maybe your shaving is making him think pre pubescent and that turns him off? If that doesn't fix things...dump him.
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 47
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:30:02 AM
It is a Canadian thing, we respect the beaver...

One, do not get him off first, then he might want to fool around more,no sense,if he blows before hand...

Two, no two...

Three, this sounds a lot like a common theme amongst numerous stories/experiences, I have ingested from bi sexual friends, and gay friends, and stories from their friends,lol...The commonality was, that they could be jerked off, or gobbled up by a pair of sweet lips, but absolutely shuddered about touching or coming close to the V-jay....The thought would physically make them unable to touch it, and in some instances somewhat ill...
 curviest
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2013 1:50:27 AM
V J?

So, we've decided he's gay?
 THEMEPACK
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/22/2013 3:16:48 AM
He's Gay...he's moved on from the dolls in his closet....
 whosthatgirl77
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/22/2013 3:34:27 AM
Thanks all for the advice and opinions....I have heard them all....and maybe there is some truth to them all. I dont think my gaydar is broken...but then again one never knows and it does make sense if he is gay why he has never touched me. And as for being shy....he isnt shy nudging me to touch him at all. I think the next time we are together i will tie him or and sit on his face or at the very least grab his hand and strongly encourage him. If we are together again that is. Like a lot of you said...life is to short to waste on someone that isnt right....and i am looking for someone to rock my socks off.....and i want to rock theirs off too...hope i find that sometime.....
 Moon_Rocket
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2013 5:13:32 AM
YOU GO GIRL!
Best of luck, Moon
 sunsunsun4
Msg: 52
Posted: 1/23/2013 5:38:02 AM
For a few months? I walk away the first time someone indicates they're non-reciprocal. There's something wrong with this guy!

Or, he might be gay and not ready to face it.
 yerkiddinrite
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/23/2013 6:37:28 AM
I had a similar issue except he wouldn't touch my vagina and I wasn't allowed to touch his penis. OMG run for the hills. Turns out he "forgot" to tell me he is a born again Christian and hasn't had sex since 2001 because God would "get mad at him". Boy I really know how to attract 'em, huh? And yes, I met this nutcase on a dating site.........not this one.
 virgogidget
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2013 4:50:09 PM
Walk away you dont need his issues.
 PrarieFire123
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 12/21/2013 11:51:23 PM
He sounds gay....and I'm only saying that because I almost had sex with a man who was deeply in denial about his sexuality, and it was kind of the same situation.
 Dobermonster
Msg: 56
Posted: 12/22/2013 12:40:27 AM
Non-reciprocal relationships are terrible, and unless it's just a matter of him being afraid to do something wrong, not worth even a second of your time trying to change him.
 ManOfAdventure28
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2013 5:59:11 AM
Sounds like it's time to start growing nipples from your other body parts....really surprised you didn't think of this earlier ;)
 John255317
Msg: 58
Posted: 12/22/2013 6:14:58 AM
The body is a great thing, that pretty much says it all. I know the OP is gone but really, what a stupid question when the answer is within themselves or anyone else for that matter. My point is if two people in a relationship have different ideas on what they like or don't like when being intimate, they sure should have talked about that before and figured out that they both could accept what one likes or doesn't like.

For me, it's all good and it is natural. I think some may have hang ups because lots of people in the American society do. This guy the OP was talking about may have been one of them. Bottom line is that if both care and are happy with what they are getting and how they are getting it, then that is between those two people. My opinion is still that the human body is suppose to be enjoyed when you care about someone.
 Lexti
Msg: 59
Posted: 12/22/2013 4:37:56 PM
^^^John is always on point with his responses.

A lot of people don't like to discuss sex before the deed is done. I, for one, do, as long as it can be discussed in an adult manner. I know what works for me, and what my deal breakers are, so I will definitely try to get a feel for someone's sexual stances if I'm interested in them.

There is nothing more appealing in a sexual realm than a man that loves the vagina, and not just in the sense of "that's where I stick my penis". A man that enjoys it all. A man that didn't want to touch or get near it would be a huge turnoff and a pass for me. I saw someone once refer to it on these forums as "the scary place". If you're scared of it, you may be venturing on the wrong side of the tracks.
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 60
Posted: 12/22/2013 4:49:48 PM

My opinion is still that the human body is suppose to be enjoyed when you care about someone.

Agreed 100% +1
 cesska
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2013 9:53:47 PM
do not give more than u get
sit on his lap
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2014 3:21:29 AM
Dating off and on? No love lost then.
Spend time with the person or don't.
Don't expect people seeing you on and off to go out of their way for you in ANY area.

All the gay comments being throw around are ridiculous.
If it was a man wanting oral and the woman found it *distasteful *no one would be calling the woman a lesbian esp in what seems to be an immature fondle on the couch type thing when both are sexually immature or virgins..

You dont know why people have the sexual preferences they do and don't have.
Bad experience or no experience.
Point is they have incompatibility in that one area and if that is what she has to have to be happy and he doesn't like it maybe he has other virtues or may enjoy something else that is fabulous like finding that g spot and never neglecting it.
A man that can find his way there is rarer than gold, hell a woman that knows where it is seems to be rare too.

If you care about him and him you ( which the OP doesnt indicate anyone cares about anyone)people that do care will find a way to find something they both really love to do or do something they don't want to on occasion for the other.

Personally if a man doesnt like something/isn't aroused by my reaction to something. I don't want to make him do anything.
Thats the wrong way to go about getting someone to open up and try new things anyway.
Tell a man you dont want something, they start to get curious and want to try it.

Its the nature of the child/rebel in us..Taboo..

If thats ALL that you can find "WRONG" with a man you care about thats not bad at all.
Good Lord.
If it's someone you don't care about but want to fool around, then
go get another one.

Life is just to complicated face to face for some these days it seems.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > When he doesnt want to touch anything but your nipples