Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Never the right Chemistry      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Proteaus
Msg: 80
Never the right ChemistryPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
So far all I get out of this having to have chemistry is if the woman lusts after you or not . Looking for a immediate spark of so called chemistry is such BS . I see it in profile after profile we have to have chemistry at first sight .So basically she wants to know if you are handsome enough to sleep with before she can decide if there will be another date . Women are showing just how shallow they really are . Basically this so called chemistry is if a woman wants to have sex with the man or not . So far on this sight all I see is allot of speed daters . It's actually rather humorous .
 SunshineAngel99
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Never the right Chemistry
Posted: 2/9/2013 5:42:40 PM
I don't consider it shallow, but appearance is everything. Most men at least are honest about physical attraction, but women struggle with this because they have been conditioned to be non confrontational with their opinions. The few women that are opinionated and blunt are ostracized by our society but I consider such women being able to deliver such honesty rare gems.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Never the right Chemistry