Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you find virginity attractive or annoying?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOOK4FWB
Msg: 26
Do you find virginity attractive or annoying?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
No two guys are alike. Some don't want to bother "teaching" and going back to basics, some take it as a "trophy" and bragging rights to take someone's virginity away, some are fine with it and take a girl as she is.

Don't expect ALL the guys to be truthful about it.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Do you find virginity attractive or annoying?
Posted: 1/25/2013 2:08:29 AM
Well, I've only had one that I recall and I married her. She drove me crazy for a year with sexual frustration, but it was the most fun torture I've ever endured and wouldn't change a thing. I think the first time should be with someone you really love....if you do that, you should have no regrets. You're only a virgin once...make the most of it.
 Tom0777
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/25/2013 8:44:03 AM
Some women have a certain charm from being virgins. They seem to carry less baggage and are more open to love, not jaded, etc.

I personally don't mind. What matters to me is the person: if it's someone I want to be with, that's it. Whether she's sexually experienced or not is unimportant.
 dwayne88
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2013 4:24:46 AM
There is no reason someone needs to be in love to have sex for the first time.

All you need to be is very horny.

You don't need the chemicals in your brain going crazy from so called love to want sex.
 sigungq
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2013 7:44:13 PM
I would prefer a woman with experience.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2013 9:57:28 PM
I'd love to have a virgin, because that means turning the clock back fifty years to find one....I'm all for that!
 dishearteneddave
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/18/2013 1:30:49 PM
I've "known" three virgins in my life. The first one told me. The other two never did until after the fact. Also, their respective hymens had been previously broken so there was no tell-tale sign. I had relationships with all three and married two of them.

As far as lovemaking ability they were all different, just like the rest of us. One never did take to sex, one was completely uninhibited and the third somewhere in the middle.

As for attractive or annoying there is nothing annoying about a vagina that I've discovered.

God bless their virginal souls. :)
 jlynn1955
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2013 10:03:22 PM
Your friends are both right. Everyone will have a different viewpoint.
I would never advise someone to have sex just so they can have experience.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2013 2:31:21 PM
Virginity could only be annoying if she came to you that way, and left in the same condition. LOL
 Space_Weaver
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/21/2013 4:48:42 PM
Totally agree jlynn1955. Not many get that.
+1
 Space_Weaver
Msg: 36
Posted: 4/21/2013 5:14:55 PM
@whippedboi. You can follow me from thread to thread and try to slam my views. I'm sorry I jilted you, so please stop messaging and following me because you are not my type. I won't accept your offers for a date. Sorry Buckaroo. Keep searching.
 jlynn1955
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2013 6:00:26 PM
#34--dwayne88-- Maybe there isn't/wasn't any need to be in love in your case, but you don't speak for everyone. I would never have had sex the first time if I had not loved the man.
 Paul9473
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/26/2013 5:28:03 PM
I wouldn't see virginity per say as being attractive or annoying. It is the reasons behind it that show the character of a person which can be either attractive or annoying (though I wouldn't say annoying as it's not the right antonym nor for that matter are the two mutually incompatible - c.f. `fun torture' as mentioned by Secondhand_Lion) and that will pervade the relationship far beyond just jumping into bed together.
This whole bit about sex = experience, virginity = inexperienced is a total load of BS. When two people both meet they know nothing about what makes the other tick. Sexual experience isn't a quality that an individual can inherently possess in isolation, it's something that's built, learnt and shared between two people. Attractive isn't being able to say `I'm a great lover' but rather `I'm a great lover because I'm going to find out what you love'. I lost my virginity to a virgin and for a long time the sex was fantastic because we were on a continual process of discovery.
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/27/2013 6:34:52 AM
Not at my age. My thoughts would be, WTF is wrong with you to reach middle age & still be a virgin. Life isn't a movie like the 40 YO Virgin.
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/27/2013 7:25:50 AM
After enduring 54 years of it I can say I definitely find virginity annoying. Also extremely frustrating. I suspect I will die of starvation of sex and intimacy.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2013 2:46:52 PM
30 years ago a young lady of my age who was a virgin would have been one indication that her sexual mores and mine were more or less in alignment. It wouldn't have been the only consideration, but one of many.

Now, swinging away on what is probably becme the back nine of my life I would be troubled by a woman who was still a virgin. In fact, a woman close to my age who had never felt that urge to pair up and commit would give me great reason to pause. But, as it was 30 years ago, there are other considerations as well for a determination as to whether we are on the same page or not.

TK
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/27/2013 6:08:22 PM
I don't know that annoying is the right word for it. It would raise a bit of a red flag to me. Meaning she might be a bit sexually uptight. No experience = No experience I don't see where that's such a good thing. I'd much rather have someone who has experienced much and not decided after much research has concluded that I'm the one for her.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2018 4:41:01 AM
REAL virginity is cool and in some ways these days safer than playing the field but in saying that knowing what a person wants in the physical relationship is important too....have dated women who never had a true orgasm...weird how they can have children and raise a family and never feel those feelings. Then it doesn't say much for their EX. either!....but I've seen it and once they get it they love it!....anyway....I feel in a true relationship the physical tends to be the glue to the whole thing along with GOOD communication...NO two people think alike OR feel the same way all the time...lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you find virginity attractive or annoying?