Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 natgoat227
Msg: 26
view profile
History
SexPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
As a *Dating Site*.....It's up to the _Mature_ individuals to bring up ~Certain Subjects~ when they're

_Appropriate_ . . . and with
(something called)

Tact!!

~ A Kiss-on-the-Hand ~

~ J
 SmileznChuckles
Msg: 27
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 2:44:54 PM
It appears the OP has left POF
Perhaps he had his question answered, although by his age he should have known better
 Stubidooo
Msg: 28
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 7:18:55 PM
Try ok cupid.. the questionaires get pretty detailed about such things.
 dcinsc13
Msg: 29
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 8:08:29 PM
Why would a woman put anything about sex on her profile????
We already know that is all men want!!!
No need to talk about it on here!
Some of us are looking for a real relationship, one that builds with time, dating...
Remember dating?
Some people don't.
I think most people on the internet think they can bypass all the dating, friendship , fun stuff and just meet up and have sex!!!
NO THANK YOU!
That doesn't mean we don't want sex or think about it, cause I love sex.
However, I am not here to get laid.
Sorry, that is not what I am about.
When I meet the right man, we build a relationship, we fall in love, we will have a beautiful sex life!
 Lucky...13
Msg: 30
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 8:49:45 PM
OP. If sexual role play and oral are your priorities, try Adult friendfinder. This way you can "save some time".
 LG2727
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 9:32:35 PM
sweetpea, this isnt "adult friendfinder"
 LG2727
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 9:34:21 PM
haha! lucky ..13! I just saw your response! great minds think alike! geez, what is the poster thinking!
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 10/13/2018 3:59:48 AM
My profile states I'm looking for a woman that thinks like a man and in saying that talk about being friends without actually saying FWBs....When I talk to a woman I don't talk sex and like to know about her in other ways before that topic comes up. Situations we come from...etc. Usually IF she's driven that way and does pick up on what I say in my profile we talk about what we like and expect...women who talk quickly about the physical are few and far between....lol
 hemingway234
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 10/18/2018 12:14:34 PM
Because women like a gentleman and don't want to talk about sex until they are falling in love with a guy. It's too soon.
 ohenryx
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 10/18/2018 4:02:35 PM
You're generalizing. Overgeneralizing. Badly. Let me fix that for you.

Because some women like a gentleman and don't want to talk about sex until they are falling in love with a guy.

There, isn't that better? You can thank me later.

messages this short may not be posted
 Spectrallight
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 10/18/2018 4:38:23 PM

Because women like a gentleman and don't want to talk about sex until they are falling in love with a guy. It's too soon.

I don't know so much. I've had a few instances where women initiate the sex discussion. Not looking for one night stands on the profile, but in PM's their saying let's skip the crap, after all, we're adults, and let's meet and go from there.

Don't get me wrong. This isn't 5 messages. This is chatting a good week or so but the discussions have not been any innuendo or sexual content whatsoever. General discussion.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 10/18/2018 6:38:53 PM
I have met plenty with 'no hook ups' or 'serious relationship only' go directly to talking sex! I will also say that being too forward on my part never worked.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 10/19/2018 3:20:59 AM
Excellent response!.....I don't talk sex and if it's going to come out in a conversation it will be from her....which usually happens...Like seeing your responses...always fun!
 lnitia
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 10/19/2018 8:46:03 PM
BTW in case one did not read the specific posted rules for profile content- if one chooses to post sexual information: one chooses to break the rules and risk immediate deletion of profile- yet barring simple acknowledgement of the posted rules for acceptable profile content; many have answered with intelligent responses.. Many people want to at least know they have fondness for one b-fore they share such intimate details. Typically if a relationship moves towards that place of physical intimacy the normal things like sexual appetite/history, likes dislikes, important arousal techniques or turn ons turn offs are shared and discussed...

Often those, who do not want to waste time, reveal (especially fetishes) extremely early- That is great! Good move-Fetish is what it is and if dressing in a clown costume is a necessary prep for every sexual x-perience- not going to work for me-glad it was shared early for both of us...However -as intimacy grows many "sexual fetishes/ fantasies" that when shared too soon send me running for the hills-shared after appropriate trust and intimacy is garnered might not. if I say "hey not interested in your fetish/fantasy that you exposed in second message" rather than just move on they sometimes get angry and defensive- "wanting [pictures of your feet] is not a fetish!!", or asking "if you wear nylons- how often- what kind.. etc?"
As i said after appropriate intimacy develops, we often can indulge those we "CARE" about...Remember though a fetish is about the object not the human-whereas, fantasy may or may not be about the human intimacy..
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Sex
Posted: 11/5/2018 7:37:00 PM
Good Lord.
Are you really that dumb.
yes, suppose ya are.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex