Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Anybody ever hear of a GF who refuses to go to a conert...EVER?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 carolann0308
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Anybody ever hear of a GF who refuses to go to a conert...EVER?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I hate crowds so concerts, theme parks, even air plane rides are a source of major anxiety for me.
I worked for a company once that had a private box at a local concert venue. For the first time in my life I was able to go and enjoy a show.
This past year my BF got me tickets to see Carole King and James Taylor. It was in a huge concert venue and I was a bit tense. But luckily, I had the pleasure of sitting for 3 hours next to a 400 lbs man that not only could barely fit in his seat but forced me to lean against my BF the entire night because he was spilling over into my space. It was awful and ruined the show for me. Never again.
In April I am flying to Paris, I am praying for an aisle seat.
 MsSunset
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Anybody ever hear of a GF who refuses to go to a conert...EVER?
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:41:46 PM
She is not into you. Someone who cares for you wants to do things with you. She just wants to put you in a drawer and pull you out when she wants to. You need someone who can be part of your life. If she is not willing to, you need to let her go.
 bmore_goat
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2013 11:23:45 AM
Is this the GF that sharing a bedroom with a gay roomate? Because in December you said:

TOld her we are finished. Its not that I expect them to have sex.

And yet in February...

I love going to shows but the girl im dating 7 months wont ever go.

WTF do you want from us?
 OutMind
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/7/2013 12:39:31 PM

Conert?

Is that a convention of cone heats? Or a small version of Coney Island?
 CNoonan
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/8/2013 7:59:54 AM
That's crazy and people saying its too loud, too crowded etc... That's a concert folks. There has to be at least one she'll go to if anything just to make you happy. If you do things you dont necessarily like or want to do, but it makes her happy then she should have the same respect/care.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Anybody ever hear of a GF who refuses to go to a conert...EVER?