Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > what do women think of a man who tries to get it on first date      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 51
view profile
History
What do women think of a man who tries to get it on first date?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
a man that "pushes it" and "expects it"........isn't going to get it.

a man that naturally lets the passion unfold......proabably is!!

I have sex when "I" want it......that could be a 1st date......or a 10th date and has absolutely nothing to do with his expectations.

I have never in my life have a relationship end based on "WHEN" we first had sex
 Hearton64
Msg: 52
What do women think of a man who tries to get it on first date?
Posted: 1/29/2013 2:02:19 AM
a man that "pushes it" and "expects it"........isn't going to get it.

a man that naturally lets the passion unfold......proabably is!!

EXACTLY!

*Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 53
view profile
History
what do women think of a man who tries to get it on first date
Posted: 1/29/2013 3:38:56 PM
Have sex with someone you don't like and not have sex with someone you do like?

How interesting...;o)
 Rapunzel1964
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/29/2013 3:48:25 PM

Do you have any clue as to how many messages we women folk get that say "I wanna rawk ur world"....or....."I got 9 inches just fer u".....or any other lovely "wanna hookup" type of message????

So....women feel forced to put that crap in their profile....
Funny thing is ......most horny toads don't bother reading the profile so we still get those messages!!

I don't see the point......and honestly believe most "players" see this as a challenge anyways!!

Yes, exactly! If guys are just after sex and nothing more- I wish they would just say that in their profiles. Many do, but many don't.

How about when you get a message saying U r hawt, hit me up" with their phone number - And then you look at their profile and it will say something like "looking for my soul-mate..looking for forever" and other bs. In these times, can't a man who is just interested in sex find plenty of like-minded women, and leave the rest of us alone? :)
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2013 3:55:50 AM
I was teasing ...it does highlight something though.

If a guy behaves in a way that he might not be a "long term prospect" then he might get lots of goodbye sex.

*sarcotext comes as standard ;o)*
 Hearton64
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/30/2013 8:22:41 AM

This is what most men do too, I know I have done it. We figure she is sexually attractive but she is not commitment material. So we do everything not to squander an opportunity for what we think might be mind blowing sex.

That's all well and good as long as both parties are in on the game.

Doesn't matter which sex enjoys sex casually,what bothers me is the lack of information and the false pretenses people use to thier advantage to get laid.

And just out of curiosity,what makes someone 'not commitment material' and just good for sex?

I don't f*ck men I don't give a sh*t about.

But boy have I been f*cked by men who didn't give a sh*t about me. :(

Miscommunication or straight up con job?

Your guess is as good as mine.
 _shakti_
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/30/2013 9:30:13 AM

I don't f*ck men I don't give a sh*t about.
Well, since we are talking about the first date here.. I'm curious how you could 'give a sh!t' that quickly?
 MsMicki
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2013 9:44:40 AM

Forgetting that what is more important is the person not act.

- Btw being on your way out can be fun if the person being walked out on is full-of-themselves-narcissistic-"hard-to-get" fool who just don't get it. For me anyway.

Huh? Wait......what?!!

So the "person not the act" is important....
Unless: YOU don't like the person......then the "act" is all that matters...
and you get to walk around all high and "I boned that narcissistic biotch" mighty...

Hmmm......wanna guess what personality characteristic that puts you in?! o_O
 Hearton64
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:52:38 AM

Well, since we are talking about the first date here..
I'm curious how you could 'give a sh!t' that quickly?

Not that I owe you an explaination,as it's obvious you are judging me
but he and I had been communicating for over 4 months before we finally met up in person.
We also spent the entire day together,clicked, and I could tell that he was sincere,caring,compassionate
decent man and it was easy to care about him as I could tell he cared about me enough to not
try to get it on the first date...and that's why he got blown.

So put that into context and smoke it.

My comment was in reference to people who have sex for the sake of sex without caring about others.

Empathy is what separates us from the animals and sociopaths.

Nice try tho, to undermine me.
 _shakti_
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/30/2013 12:01:57 PM
How is a question a judgment? And I had assumed by your statement, that it included more than one man, seeing as you went on to say "boy have I been f*cked by men who didn't give a sh*t about me. :("

So I was just curious. Obviously I'm glad it worked out for you with your Bf, but as you acknowledge above, it doesn't always play out that way.
 Hearton64
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/30/2013 12:11:38 PM

How is a question a judgment?

I'm assuming based on your last judgement of me in PM,making your 'curiosity' come off as just that.

Sometimes....you just have to take risks to find out the outcome.
There are no guarentee's.But I refuse to let my past define my present
or a-holes keep me from finding happiness.

I just know I always go in caring about someone I have sex with,
doesn't always mean they do though and this last time(4 years ago) I took a calculated risk
that paid off in spades.
I added the other part because in the past,'boys' said what they felt they had to to get off.
I found out in the aftermath how little they actually cared.

Those are the people I find to be truly heartless and somewhere on the DSM-IV-TR list.
 _shakti_
Msg: 62
Posted: 1/30/2013 12:19:35 PM

I'm assuming based on your last judgement of me in PM
Not being able to relate to someone doesn't mean there is a judgment attached. Nor does silence because there is nothing left to say.

Sometimes....you just have to take risks to find out the outcome.
Personally, I'm not willing to 'get fukced' by someone who doesn't 'give a sh!t' about me in the hopes that it may 'pay off' somehow. But seriously, to each their own.

I added the other part because in the past,'boys' said what they felt they had to to get off.
I found out in the aftermath how little they actually cared.

Those are the people I find to be truly heartless and somewhere on the DSM-IV-TR list.
So what does it say about the women (in general) who keep giving them chances to act as such? If there were none of those, men wouldn't be able to act that way after all.
 Hearton64
Msg: 63
Posted: 1/30/2013 1:11:52 PM

Not being able to relate to someone doesn't mean there is a judgment attached. Nor does silence because there is nothing left to say.

Then leave it at that and don't come at me in the forums.
 MsMicki
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2013 1:31:49 PM

So what does it say about the women (in general) who keep giving them chances to act as such? If there were none of those, men wouldn't be able to act that way after all.

Why the hell does this always boil down to the man's actions???
Why not quit giving all that power to the man........women should have sex if and when they want....
and to hell with the "man's intentions"!!
If if it works out that you both want more......awesome.
If it works out the man (or woman) decides sex was all they wanted from that person....then you can go your seperate ways without feeling "used and abused".

I will never understand a grown woman feeling the need to base her sexuality on men's actions...........
 deerdog1
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/30/2013 1:34:13 PM
in my dating experiences I have never ..tried to get it on a first date or any other date...I have always tried to show the woman a great time ....put her at ease ...and if I like her ..show her all the charm I can muster..that being said ..way more times than not I usually do ....get it on the first date...and as for what that says about her ..well that says to me that my charm was able to ignite the chemistry ..and now it is my mission to make sure she dont regret it
 Skotch
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2013 6:21:17 AM
I dated a girl from another site for a few months and on her profile it said she wanted to date a christian man. So I immediately wrote her off. I mean, I'm not a christian, so I don't want to waste either of our times. She later explained to me this was to ward off some of the creepers.

I think the same thing happens with women saying they don't want to have sex on the first date. What they're really saying is, don't expect it. I've had sex on a number of first dates and not had sex on about an equal number. On all the times that I have "gotten lucky" on that first time I always was in the mindset that I wanted to see this gal again. I don't think I'd have sex with a gal that I wasn't into unless it was pretty clear about what it was (ie "Not really into you all that much, want to go back to your place, screw, and go our separate ways?") - that never really happens though!

Maybe its just that the particular woman wants to be reassured that when she does get the famous****pics or "wanna f*ck tonight" email she can be assured that, indeed, this person didn't take the time to read her profile and doesn't deserve any response. Not that even without the disclaimer against it that those messages deserve a response, but she can feel more justified ignoring them. As its been said before, though, too much negativity on your profile can be a turn off. I've seen whole paragraphs devoted to "I'm not looking for a one night stand or FWB blah blah blah." Yah, I understand, but really, can we move on? Mature adults realize that even without saying it, sex takes two consenting adults and is not implied.
 _shakti_
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/31/2013 1:35:26 PM

So what does it say about the women (in general) who keep giving them chances to act as such? If there were none of those, men wouldn't be able to act that way after all
Why the hell does this always boil down to the man's actions???
Actually, what I was talking about is having the WOMAN take responsibility for her actions. Especially when she feels 'fukced by someone who doesn't give a sh!t' more times than once and then complains and acts as though he has a mental illness. Which is what I was commenting to............

I will never understand a grown woman feeling the need to base her sexuality on men's actions...........
Well, hopefully BOTH of our actions play a role in said sexuality, otherwise I'm just masturbating ;)
 talkwithme
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/31/2013 10:45:44 PM
I made this mistake one time, and one time only. I met up with this girl for a late night breakfast.... wasn't even dinner. I didn't even wanna go really. Neither one of us had the intention of a one night stand. I know because this was a good girl. Till this day I don't know how, but some how within 30 minutes we were in bed with each other. It was the best thing I ever imagined. So was she. I never knew someone could be that perfect in, and out of bed, ( never even in my dreams) I wanted to give her a high five during it, and the whole time she said she felt the same way; but because it happened so fast, the next day she became embarrassed, and ashamed, and I never saw her again, and she fell off the face of the earth. Sleeping with her that soon was one of the worst mistakes Iv'e ever made in my life.
 1WishList
Msg: 69
Posted: 1/31/2013 11:38:32 PM
And the converse of this is, what do men think of ...... blah, blah, blah ....
What I think of a man who tries to get it on the first date is, "Beautiful!! A REAL MAN, Finally!".
Why our culture has tried so hard to womanize men for years and years, is a puzzle to me.
And, why women behave as if they don't want "it".
I stray .....
What it makes you look like is, Normal. Manly.
Time for the fluffy girls of the forums to attack.
Ready???? .......................
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2013 12:58:12 AM
@chatty; no problem. I do get what you are saying.

@shakti; nothing good with a good mass debate...why we are here I'd suggest ;o)

@1wish; society has a lot to answer for...it's hard to follow your own path.

Someone suggested "how can a man that has just met you care?" (or something like that) Well in my book that is called respect.
 MsMicki
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2013 8:42:16 AM

What I think of a man who tries to get it on the first date is, "Beautiful!! A REAL MAN, Finally!".
Why our culture has tried so hard to womanize men for years and years, is a puzzle to me.
And, why women behave as if they don't want "it".
I stray .....
What it makes you look like is, Normal. Manly.

I like to be desired. So, I related to your post--
I like being with a man that wants me as much as I want him.
There is something manly about it that I can't pin down--

I don't have an issue with men making a move on me, I am an adult, and took self defence classes in my youth--
and I have made the first move on my share of men.

A-frikken-men!

want me, desire me, look at me like I'm your favorite flavor of ice cream......
kiss me like you know it's going to lead to more.....
It's his confidence in being a "man", that makes me want to be his woman whether it's for one night....or many nights.
 REDDDRAGON
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/1/2013 7:27:22 PM

LOL....thanks for appreciating me with a mouthful!

I ALWAYS KEEPS IT REAL despite the rampant judgement and reporting of others!~

Sex should not be used or performed as a catalyst for some one to accept you.
 TyrantofTyranny
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/2/2013 5:16:49 PM
I can see the men on POF now (after reading all the posts from the oh not me crowd)...oh please stop its only our first meet ..you can't go down on me...I might not respect you tomorrow....
the womens reply..shut the phuck up and take it like a man you little biatch...

When did men start acting like women....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > what do women think of a man who tries to get it on first date