Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > gloryholes      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 37
gloryholesPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Glory holes......isn't that a Springsteen song ?

I never cared for his music

" Glory holes, well they'll suck you dry
Glory holes, it'll sting in a young girl's eye
Glory holes, glory holes "
 GWSmith
Msg: 38
gloryholes
Posted: 8/14/2016 6:38:11 PM
Only if its staged and I know who is on the other side otherwise hell no.
 south_city
Msg: 39
gloryholes
Posted: 8/17/2016 7:23:12 AM
Completely random? No chance in hell. The only way I might consider it is when a group of at least moderately attractive women go behind the wall so I would know the BJ is coming from someone that particular group.
 ojos_chiquitos
Msg: 40
view profile
History
gloryholes
Posted: 8/26/2016 2:46:03 PM
As someone has said, the point is you don't know who is on the other side. It's actually more common in gay community but I have heard many straight guys who just want get a bj go to those. To be honest, I think if there is a glory hole, the other side most likely to be a man who likes to give oral. I would be if I can find a way to make sure the other is DDF lol.
STD is concerning so everyone has to be careful. Other than that, it is just another way to have fun for some people I guess.
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 41
view profile
History
gloryholes
Posted: 8/27/2016 7:49:29 PM
Back in the late 1700's glass blowers,
that's glass blowers, would stick there
pipe in a really hot furnace called a glory hole.
Do you see any similarities?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > gloryholes