Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Meet and Greet @ Ranchmans      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lonelydavid77
Msg: 12
Meet and Greet @ RanchmansPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
As inicated at the top of the page by the web site, guests rarely come alone...so the answer would be yes.

OBF, you gonna be on your best behavior? I know a couple of the newbies that are coming, so we should be able to get away with murder to the nth if we put our best sides forward......don't know how long that would last!! LOL
 lonelydavid77
Msg: 13
Meet and Greet @ Ranchmans
Posted: 2/13/2013 11:34:04 PM
Tha was supposed to say "indicated", my D finger went on vacation!!
 oldbutfine
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2013 6:58:15 AM
Duf, Im always on my best behavior (cough, cough). Im going to be there around 6 as I have to get primed to keep you out of trouble the rest of the night.
 Liferawks67
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/14/2013 9:42:00 PM
Plaid lol, I dont think there is one. Belts, buckles, hats, boots, a smile and 2 steppin knowledge would be good but not manditory. Will be there for dinner and line dancing...see you all there!!
 lonelydavid77
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/14/2013 9:51:25 PM

Wow! Looks like a great turnout.

See y'all after 8

Now is that Mountain Standard Time or "Me Twinkle" Standard Time ? Gosh gotta be careful where the fingers hit the key board there, almost typed Tinkle Standard Time!!
 oldbutfine
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:22:03 AM
12 hrs to go. That is MSTime Duf, not Twinkle time.
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Meet and Greet @ Ranchmans