Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Justforsomefun911
Msg: 31
Sex with a strangerPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Ok ... 22 years in Law Enforcement here.. BAD idea. Did you not see what happend to the one lady who got almost beat to death. She met him from another online dating site.. starts with an M and sounds like Atch . com Soo IF you have to have the fantasy fulfilled find a friend that has a friend that he trusts beyond a doubt...that's the ONLY way I would.
 HowRJ
Msg: 33
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 1/28/2013 4:58:16 PM
You will never have closure if you don't fulfill your fantasies.........sure, do it safely and have a failsafe.......but that little whisper of danger or, the unknown is what makes it scintilating.......I had my first threesome (twice) at 53 and there was risk involved.....not the physical danger risk but another risk that I won't go into detail here.......

My point is this.......one day many of us are going to be 85 drooling and dribbling in a wheelchair.......the only thing we'll have left for ourselves are our memories.....personally, I want to remember fantasies that came true and relive the days of wild abandon.......not wonder "what if" or "would, shoulda, coulda".........

I also had the fantasy of a strange woman coming into my room for unbridled sex.......she pounded on my door for almost an hour.......I finally had to get up and let her out......
 arwen52
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 1/28/2013 5:12:56 PM
I don't think you're crazy. However, if you decide to act out this fantasy, the question is: how do you do it safely?

A woman once asked this of the sex advice columnist Dan Savage. He suggested she put an ad on Craig's List and have a girlfriend vet the guy. The girlfriend could choose a guy (or she could, unless it would spoil the stranger thing), meet the guy, interview him, and decide if he seems safe. Then she could make the arrangements.

Your idea of having a male friend help find someone fulfill the fantasy is a good idea, too.

In any encounter like this, you have to make really clear that anyone can say "No" or "Stop" at any time and doesn't need to give a reason.

There's no reason at all that you can't - with the help of a trusted friend - act this out. And trust me, I seriously doubt you'll have difficulty finding a guy to help realize this fantasy! Every day there are thousands of men on CL and elsewhere looking for no strings attached sex. It is not difficult for a woman to get laid.

Ok ... 22 years in Law Enforcement here.. BAD idea. Did you not see what happend to the one lady who got almost beat to death.

Uh-huh. Men beat and kill wives and girlfriends. Familiarity is no guarantee. If you're in law enforcement, you're only hearing about when things go wrong. Every day, thousands of people pick up near strangers and do *not* get killed or raped.

Most men out there are not rapists or murderers. You can find a friend to vet someone for you. If you lived here, I'd help you out. Find a trusted friend if you really want to do it.

Don't do it if you don't feel comfortable, but if you want to do it, find a friend to help you out. Be patient. It may take some time. It should be quite do-able, though.

arwen52
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 1/28/2013 5:40:18 PM
If I were going to do this, I'd first get a trusted guy friend or girl friend to agree to vet the guy. I'd run an ad in
"casual encounters" on CL that went something like this:

"I'm a __ year old woman who is looking for a guy to help me act out my fantasy of having sex with a stranger. In order to do this safely, I've enlisted the help of a trusted (guy or gal) friend to check out my potential fantasy man.

What I would like is this: ______ (Describe what it is you want. Make sure to include that you insist on safe sex.)

About me: ____ (Tell a little about yourself so they know what they're getting into.)

If you are chosen, my friend will arrange to meet you to check you out & make sure you're a decent, safe guy who would be a good enough match. She's going to ask to see your ID. If she thinks you'd be the right guy for the job, she'll work out the details with you of how we'll make this happen.

What you get out of this is the opportunity to help a woman live out a fantasy and to get laid, no strings attached!

If you're interested, answer this ad and tell us why you think you're the right guy for the job.

You *must* include a current photo with your response. And remember, just because I'm sexy doesn't mean I'm not a lady! You can be explicit but please don't be crude. "

I also had the fantasy of a strange woman coming into my room for unbridled sex.......she pounded on my door for almost an hour.......I finally had to get up and let her out.....................Now that's Strange

Hilarious!

When I was married, I often felt like I was having sex with a stranger but it was not all that much fun.

I'd also add any qualifiers: age range, any other preferences. In general, I'd suggest you'd go for a guy who is a little older as they are more likely to be more skilled and considerate. Young guys tend to not be as good of lovers and with an ad like that, you'd probably get a bunch of 20somethings answering.

I'll bet you could find a decent guy to help you out. Seriously. It might take a little time and a little work, might take sifting through some replies from guys that aren't quite what you are looking for, but I'll bet you can do it. I'll bet if you posted an ad like that on CL you'd have a bunch of responses in no time.

Good luck.
 whytwater
Msg: 37
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 1/28/2013 6:32:34 PM
A good friend of mine uses Craig's List, but she's pretty adept at weeding out the chaff. She also uses Adult Friendfinder, and has met a raft of sucessful, doable men on that site, which surprised me, but I believe her reports.

I like Arwen's approach- pretty much anything is doable, with the right approach/safeguards. :)
 readprofiles
Msg: 38
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 1/28/2013 7:06:47 PM
I think it's more of a normal thing than you would think, as long as you are in a safe enviroment and trust the person doing it (it might be fun for you).
 lghbasquete
Msg: 39
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 1/29/2013 8:48:40 PM
Your not crazy! Sexual Fantasies are normal! But you have to look at the safety aspect of it.
 kathRN77
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 1/31/2013 5:32:27 PM
OP - you are not alone - i often have that fantasy too...a man comes in and awakens me and has his way with me - maybe a little light bondage involved...I often think there is something wrong with me too - i mean i definitely have no desire to be raped or anything but just to be not in control or vulnerable or something...i agree - if it was someone that you kind of knew and could trust, it could be hot...
 salty_blumist
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:08:42 AM
yankeegirl,

Maybe you should look up and call "Rocco Siffredi"...lol. I believeh he could just magically appear in a womans room at her bedside at just the perfect time.
 rustynail85
Msg: 42
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/1/2013 6:33:42 AM
its not crazy its a fantasy my ex allways wanted to know the same thing
 sexguy2012
Msg: 43
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/1/2013 3:33:05 PM
Give me your address and leave your door unlocked, I'll tell you that youe're perfectly sane and fun.
 dirtydaren
Msg: 45
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/3/2013 6:50:42 PM
Stranger sex is hot....love to see a woman have sex with total strangers...not even getting their names
 LathaMath
Msg: 46
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/3/2013 7:17:17 PM
Sex with a stranger in that fashion makes me think OP wants it completely free of any personal connection, pure sex, so as to speak. Next best thing to the hooker fantasy? Funny what bubbles up out of the subconcious mire. There was a woman (Nancy Friday?) who collected and published books of female erotic fantasies. I got one out of the public library to, um, increase my understanding of the feminine mystique. OP could get one out and read it. Would relax her mind and ease any self-doubt. Don't hold back on that imagination lady.
 magicmale4u
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/12/2013 6:46:06 AM
Hi

Have done this with a friend, or should I say for a friend, it was her fantasy, and I set it up with a guy I knew and trusted. She trusted me to vet the guy for her.

All she knew is that it was going to happen, not when. It really is a matter of trust for all 3. And for the record she loved it, because while it was unexpected and forced, it was NOT unexpected and forced.
 Funguy446
Msg: 48
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/12/2013 8:07:35 AM
Not at all my wife thinks the same thoughts nothing unusual about it you should give it a try.make sure protection is used a perfect strange works best there's no ties that way .
 lowmiles2
Msg: 49
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/14/2013 10:31:11 AM
I'm a friend of a friend that knows someone that is a friend of your friends, does that make me qualified?
 devolution_zone
Msg: 51
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/14/2013 12:05:59 PM
"How crazy am I?"

Not at all. Sex with a stranger has a certain thrill about it that makess it exciting.
 demux21
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/14/2013 1:04:36 PM
Not crazy at all but if he knows and youknow does that take away from the rawness?
 OutMind
Msg: 53
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/14/2013 2:06:23 PM

I really do want to try it. however the thought of someone I really don't know is a little scary. I have someone who wants to offer his services to me. but I've backed away from it because I don't want to be murdered

Realize first that it's a fantasy. But just because it's a fantasy it does not mean that you cannot PLAY act the fantasy with someone that you know and want to share the experience.

For instance my ex and I would do the fantasy that she was at the house doing a job and then seduced me. Or she would wear a different wig and act like she was from Brazil, or other times from Sweden. We even talked and behaved on character. So at the end of our sexual experience and everything went back to reality, she could check on the kids sleeping, and go back to a normal life. We also did one where we would go to a bar and she would go first and I would go to the bathroom and then come back and act like we just met. For this type of fantasy we even parked in public places and made love outside.

So, find someone you absolutely trust, you are sure you are not going to get something weird and that you two relate. Then play act all your fantasies in a safe way.
 SlaveDriver8
Msg: 54
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/14/2013 2:36:11 PM

How crazy am I?

Not at all. It's so common that Nancy Friday included an entire section (or was it a chapter?) in her book _My Secret Garden_ about such fantasies.
 Thick1forUboo
Msg: 55
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/14/2013 3:49:56 PM
I know it is and if you're using condoms, and totally practicing safe sex, it really is fun.... :)
 skin2ch85
Msg: 56
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/21/2013 3:00:24 AM
not crazy at all I do it all of the time. I like to be spontaneous
 soulsearcher012
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/21/2013 9:26:36 AM
To me , this is like being raped.....don't get it.

Rape definition

1.the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.

2.any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 58
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/21/2013 9:57:43 AM

How crazy am I?

You mean how crazy are you for having this fantasy, or how crazy are you for posting this in Mouth-Breather Central in the hopes of attracting every knuckle-dragging leg humper on POF?

I'm sure you'll filter through the thousands of offers you get until you find the one you want. Well played.
 safah1
Msg: 59
Sex with a stranger
Posted: 2/21/2013 10:05:27 AM
hi how are you . im ready if you need it
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >