Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How do you get a womans attention in the real world      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 H0wAboutIt
Msg: 26
How do you get a womans attention in the real worldPage 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

Ending on"What's your number?" is a great way to get numbers of her exes and stuff like that.

mmmmmmm.... if she isn't interested in you it is...

You have to lead into it with a reason to need her phone nuber.

mmmmmmmmm... once again if she isn't interested in you romantically then you'd need one..

Actions are only half of the story. If she's smiling the whole time, laughing at what you say, but contributing nothing to the conversation, she's not exactly interested.

mmmmm.....if she's contributing nothing and laughing the whole time means you're doing something wrong and also missing out on something. The first is talking too much -- I NEVER advocate for talking too much! SHE should be doing ALL the talking. EXCEPT for your one line response and the follow-up questions you're asking. ..

What you're missing -- in that case is her eyes wandering around the room. But, at any rate a woman who is bored will not continue a conversation anyway ..the laughing will cease and she'll find the nearest proverbial exit.

So your aim may be off on this buddy..

A woman who is interested in you is going to communicate. A lot of times, they'll come right out and say that they want to do it again

Right..exactly..what's your point?

And in today's world, asking for a number isn't always seen as a guaranteed sign of interest.

uh huh... she needs to pick up the phone when you call and actually GO ON THE DATE with you and kiss you at the end of the night..

The best way to show interest isn't asking for a phone number, it's asking about her, not talking about how crappy her boss is.

uuhhhhhh.. SHE should be showing MOST of the interest between the two of you.. once again..I never advocate for ANY Conversation that brings up NEGATIVE EMOTIONS.

In fact, ALL subject matter should be on subject matters that are LIGHT and FUNNY...And things that WILL RAISE her INTEREST in YOU

You gotta slow down, don't rush to asking for a phone number, because more times than not, it's going to look either desperate or creepy

It's never too soon to ask for her number... DESPERATE is CALLING her 1,000x, ...
In the REAL WORLD, you only have a FEW MINUTES to talk to her before she has to continue on with your day and you with yours... You get the number to keep the dialogue going..for the purpose of SCORING A DATE..

The LONGER you talk..the LONGER you leave your self open to screwing up.
ALWAYS get the number ASAP and GET OUT OF THERE before she becomes disinterested..hanging around her for a 30 minute in-person convo is NOT attractive as it shows you have no life and really are DESPERATE..

To prove my point? do a search in "broken hearts" and "ask a girl" - most failure stories are seen in guys who HANG AROUND FOR TOO LONG TALKING..
whether it be the 3hour phone calls 3x in a row before a first meet/first date or first meeting a girl in public and it turning into a 3 hour date where she doesn't back out with him again..
 GJBrown
Msg: 27
How do you get a womans attention in the real world
Posted: 1/28/2013 8:00:53 PM
^^^^^
I concur with this guy. You gotta get the number quick. Not rushing the woman but quick.
 sexandthepof
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2013 8:47:34 PM
You reap what you sow. Maybe instead of the question in your subject, you can ask yourself: "How do I give a woman attention?" But still, not every woman wants your attention though. You have to observe who needs your attention/help, then give your attention to that person.

However, in general, you can give your attention to a lot of people, not just women, who are less fortunate than you, like doing volunteer work in the food bank, Salvation Army,etc... or participate in many activities at your church.
 lightningman1
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/28/2013 9:24:25 PM
Ok a lot to think about thanks .
 DevilfromToronto
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/28/2013 10:52:00 PM
@colddog65:

Need extra cheese for all the whine here.

@auntyemm:

">@ coolddog65.Is there enough cheese out there for him

hey, not every guy has the talent in attracting girls....

I found that I acted very different when I was on dating sites, I became very picky in the men's looks,
I needed their looks to be above average, if I didn't like their looks, their whole profiles automatically
failed ! I was OK of my attitude because there were sooo many choices here, just one click away !! I
believed a lot of people on here are acting the same. But... when I was in the real world, I didn't put the
men's looks, physical appearances as top priority, as long as they were POLITE, TIDY, MATURE... I was OK
to befriend of them to start with. I fell for a guy in real life who was 6'6''+huge body+unemployed+lightly
disabled, but I wouldn't accept any of these elements on any dating profile. Many people on dating sites are
too ADDICTED to searching, thats a huge problem !!

From my experiences, meeting people in real world is more practical... and I liked the feelings of being natural.
Girls in general like polite and mature men, your technique of talking may decide your fate, so make sure you
don't say anything too boring or childish, plan what you are going to say ahead of time
 bofast
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/29/2013 1:54:36 AM
Getting a woman's attention is one thing, keeping it is another.

Here are a few steps.
1. Approach a lot of women. You should approach as many women as possible until you are totally comfortable doing that. Don't always approach to ask for date. That come off a needy or creepy. If you are the only man who approaches a woman that does not ask for a date, you will be the one that gets one. Approach at the gym, work place, or grocery store. It is easy to meet women. Getting the first date is more difficult. You do need to have a shotgun approach and approach many women, because most will have boyfriends, or won't be interested for some reason. Don't ever try to steal a woman from another man--that comes across as weak. She will rate you 2nd place not first and you will never break out of that. The first few dates are important build on them. Be well groomed. Nice haircut, nice cloths. [A quick note on suits. I wanted to meet a mini mart clerk when I was younger. I was working construction at the time and always looked grubby. I wanted to date her. One day I went back wearing a suit and got my usual diet coke. I had two things going for me. She saw me every day for a few weeks, and that one day, I looked great. She noticed and wanted to know what I was doing. I was prepared to start a conversation anyway. I made up a story about a job interview and that sealed the deal. It was all made up bullshit but it worked.]
2. Make fun of them. For young girls I stare at their hair and say, "you are awful young to have a gray hair!" That sends them off to the rest room to check and they feel great when they realize I lied to them. It was my favorite ice breaker in college. A back handed complement works great also. Tell them her she looks great--for their age. Women are insecure anyway, so doing this makes you come off as confident. I used my dog to meet women. I point and say go get'em. My dog was not a retriever, but he reeled in a lot of women for me when I was young. I only dated a few of these, but it was enough.
3. Don't take any woman seriously. Not one of them. They are emotional and mostly unpredictable. If you let yourself care too much you will beat yourself up with their nonsense. They have low self esteem, so if you take them seriously they will think there is something wrong with you. They can't make up their minds so you need to hit on many women to find one. And of the many, you will find a gem eventually. You can start to take her seriously after she takes you seriously.
4. Make her feel good. One gal I knew had a big bandage on her nose--a deviated septum being fixed. She was a cute gal and I knew she was very self conscious about the bandage. I notice she was embarrassed, avoiding looking at me, while previously she flirted every time I stopped by. I hunted her her down and said I never thought a girl with a huge bandage on her nose could look so cute. She gushed. Here she was feeling depressed about how she looked and with one sentence I turned that around completely. Find a way to do this whenever possible. This of her feelings constantly. Stupid little things will upset her. Make a habit of being the one who makes her feel good and she will start to feel good whenever she sees you. That is magic.
5. Listen to them. Spend more time asking questions than talking about yourself. Before you go out, have an idea of what you want to ask her and what you want to learn about her. Dating has the goal of finding a wife.
6. Don't talk about yourself. In fact avoid talking about yourself. Make your answers brief. By mysterious. Make up lies rather than talk about yourself. Change the subject back to her. If a woman asks what I do for a living, I lie and say Presidential Adviser. I am never strait with them about myself. I turn the subject back to them. My life is boring I say. I roll cigars all day.
7. Date only women you think you want to marry. Don't waste time dating women that are unsuitable. If you realize a woman is unsuitable, break it off right away. It is the moral thing to do. She need to find the right guy for herself and the sooner you break it off the sooner she can go find him.
8. Treat every date as an opportunity to gradually build trust, discuss goals, and improve communication. That is sincerity. Show that and a woman will melt for you, and vice versa.
9. Communicate frequently. Always follow up.
10. Find out what moves her. Flowers, a touch, emotional intimacy, secrets. For me it is touch. I let women know that is important to me. Find out what works best for her.
11. Plan dates ahead of time. Don't do anything spur of the moment. You are looking for someone you want to spend time with. So spend time with her and make sure you really enjoy being together. Keep dates simple like miniature golf, lunch, etc. It is not hard to pre-plan dates. Block out time for dates. Make your dates one Monday or Tuesdays for the following weekend. You want her to think about you all week.
12. Don't share too much too quickly. It is better to focus on her and let her learn about you very slowly, like the layers of an onion. Get to know her slowly and relish the experience. Do not talk about your problems. It is tempting. I personally need a woman I can talk to about my problems. This is very hard for me to do at first. Keep it upbeat. When a woman asks me a question I always lie in a way that they know it is bullshit. Women will get started asking questions and never stop. I hate that. I don't want to give them reasons to break things off. I want to maintain control. Answering questions honestly puts them in control. I never do that.
13. All this comes under one general guideline--you control, guide, and nurture the relationship. That is the man's job. Be the man in the relationship. Remember: guide, control, nuture it.
14. Sooner or later the woman will do something to really piss you off. They always test you. They test to see if they can push you around. If you let them, they will lose respect for you, because they will think anyone can push you around. You have two choices when this happens. You can walk away--that is a huge mistake. Or you can take her over your knee and spank her and tell her how to behave in the future. Women test, and they also expect second and third and four chances. Their fathers were like this, spanked them, and never gave up on them. You have to be the same way, and show them you will never quit on them. They need to trust you like their father. Women fear abandonment. That is one reason they test you. Don't fail that test, but don't let them get away with it either. They expect to be disciplined.
15. You have to be able to say no when they ask something unreasonable, like wanting a $1600 jacket. They may ask for it, but they do not expect to get it. Give in and they will question your decision making because they know this is foolish choice. It is the woman's job to say "yes" and the man's job to say "no" or set the limits. After a while a woman will know how you expect her to behave. She will be glad to comply because your are giving her what she needs, the confidence and assurance that she can trust you to communicate and discipline rather than abandon her.
 Greatcatch12345
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/29/2013 5:47:57 AM
simply go up to 50 women and say hi..
 lightningman1
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/29/2013 6:43:01 AM
bofast-Getting a woman's attention is one thing, keeping it is another.

Here are a few steps.
1. Approach a lot of women. You should approach as many women as possible until you are totally comfortable doing that. Don't always approach to ask for date. That come off a needy or creepy. If you are the only man who approaches a woman that does not ask for a date, you will be the one that gets one. Approach at the gym, work place, or grocery store. It is easy to meet women. Getting the first date is more difficult. You do need to have a shotgun approach and approach many women, because most will have boyfriends, or won't be interested for some reason. Don't ever try to steal a woman from another man--that comes across as weak. She will rate you 2nd place not first and you will never break out of that. The first few dates are important build on them. Be well groomed. Nice haircut, nice cloths. [A quick note on suits. I wanted to meet a mini mart clerk when I was younger. I was working construction at the time and always looked grubby. I wanted to date her. One day I went back wearing a suit and got my usual diet coke. I had two things going for me. She saw me every day for a few weeks, and that one day, I looked great. She noticed and wanted to know what I was doing. I was prepared to start a conversation anyway. I made up a story about a job interview and that sealed the deal. It was all made up bullshit but it worked.]
2. Make fun of them. For young girls I stare at their hair and say, "you are awful young to have a gray hair!" That sends them off to the rest room to check and they feel great when they realize I lied to them. It was my favorite ice breaker in college. A back handed complement works great also. Tell them her she looks great--for their age. Women are insecure anyway, so doing this makes you come off as confident. I used my dog to meet women. I point and say go get'em. My dog was not a retriever, but he reeled in a lot of women for me when I was young. I only dated a few of these, but it was enough.
3. Don't take any woman seriously. Not one of them. They are emotional and mostly unpredictable. If you let yourself care too much you will beat yourself up with their nonsense. They have low self esteem, so if you take them seriously they will think there is something wrong with you. They can't make up their minds so you need to hit on many women to find one. And of the many, you will find a gem eventually. You can start to take her seriously after she takes you seriously.
4. Make her feel good. One gal I knew had a big bandage on her nose--a deviated septum being fixed. She was a cute gal and I knew she was very self conscious about the bandage. I notice she was embarrassed, avoiding looking at me, while previously she flirted every time I stopped by. I hunted her her down and said I never thought a girl with a huge bandage on her nose could look so cute. She gushed. Here she was feeling depressed about how she looked and with one sentence I turned that around completely. Find a way to do this whenever possible. This of her feelings constantly. Stupid little things will upset her. Make a habit of being the one who makes her feel good and she will start to feel good whenever she sees you. That is magic.
5. Listen to them. Spend more time asking questions than talking about yourself. Before you go out, have an idea of what you want to ask her and what you want to learn about her. Dating has the goal of finding a wife.
6. Don't talk about yourself. In fact avoid talking about yourself. Make your answers brief. By mysterious. Make up lies rather than talk about yourself. Change the subject back to her. If a woman asks what I do for a living, I lie and say Presidential Adviser. I am never strait with them about myself. I turn the subject back to them. My life is boring I say. I roll cigars all day.
7. Date only women you think you want to marry. Don't waste time dating women that are unsuitable. If you realize a woman is unsuitable, break it off right away. It is the moral thing to do. She need to find the right guy for herself and the sooner you break it off the sooner she can go find him.
8. Treat every date as an opportunity to gradually build trust, discuss goals, and improve communication. That is sincerity. Show that and a woman will melt for you, and vice versa.
9. Communicate frequently. Always follow up.
10. Find out what moves her. Flowers, a touch, emotional intimacy, secrets. For me it is touch. I let women know that is important to me. Find out what works best for her.
11. Plan dates ahead of time. Don't do anything spur of the moment. You are looking for someone you want to spend time with. So spend time with her and make sure you really enjoy being together. Keep dates simple like miniature golf, lunch, etc. It is not hard to pre-plan dates. Block out time for dates. Make your dates one Monday or Tuesdays for the following weekend. You want her to think about you all week.
12. Don't share too much too quickly. It is better to focus on her and let her learn about you very slowly, like the layers of an onion. Get to know her slowly and relish the experience. Do not talk about your problems. It is tempting. I personally need a woman I can talk to about my problems. This is very hard for me to do at first. Keep it upbeat. When a woman asks me a question I always lie in a way that they know it is bullshit. Women will get started asking questions and never stop. I hate that. I don't want to give them reasons to break things off. I want to maintain control. Answering questions honestly puts them in control. I never do that.
13. All this comes under one general guideline--you control, guide, and nurture the relationship. That is the man's job. Be the man in the relationship. Remember: guide, control, nuture it.
14. Sooner or later the woman will do something to really piss you off. They always test you. They test to see if they can push you around. If you let them, they will lose respect for you, because they will think anyone can push you around. You have two choices when this happens. You can walk away--that is a huge mistake. Or you can take her over your knee and spank her and tell her how to behave in the future. Women test, and they also expect second and third and four chances. Their fathers were like this, spanked them, and never gave up on them. You have to be the same way, and show them you will never quit on them. They need to trust you like their father. Women fear abandonment. That is one reason they test you. Don't fail that test, but don't let them get away with it either. They expect to be disciplined.
15. You have to be able to say no when they ask something unreasonable, like wanting a $1600 jacket. They may ask for it, but they do not expect to get it. Give in and they will question your decision making because they know this is foolish choice. It is the woman's job to say "yes" and the man's job to say "no" or set the limits. After a while a woman will know how you expect her to behave. She will be glad to comply because your are giving her what she needs, the confidence and assurance that she can trust you to communicate and discipline rather than abandon her.

lightningman1- I very much appreciate that you have gone to so much trouble to advise me on the many colours and tones that make up women of today.
But honestly that is like reading the Bible. I am really hoping women are not that complicated. Simplify Please!!!!!!!!!
Cheers....
 THEMEPACK
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/29/2013 6:55:35 AM
Pimp up that forklift....you're not a bad looking guy...I can't see why you're having these issues....
Music has always been my forte...playing at local pubs, women can get to know you before they even meet you....
 lilmiss777
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/29/2013 7:04:20 AM
It works both ways "not sure what to do" , we as women can't sound like we NEED a man ,or its a turn off , all i come accross is men who want to talk about sex, not getting to know me, but sex...so when your in the sea looking for a real man and all you come up with is bottom feeders and sucker fishes it makes you just want to swim to shore and stay there...I can tell you im not sure what the "real world", is any more and have been married forever has made dating in today society WOW!!! unreal..but i keep going and have met some really nice people..so don't give up .Look at it this way you have everything to gain and nothing to lose ...you'll weed out the crap...they become translucent after a while...good luck.
 Proteaus
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/29/2013 8:08:37 AM
Well the way today's society is starting to work , the way they are stripping men of their masculinity . Seems you have to look pretty and smell pretty . If you watch some of the fashion shows you now will see men that basically look like girls .
There is a whole industry out there devoted to making a man as feminine as possible .
 ForumFiona
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/29/2013 8:31:23 AM
bofast:

Or you can take her over your knee and spank her and tell her how to behave in the future. ... They expect to be disciplined.

Oh that made me lmfao. Yes, be violent with her and she will trust you forever. Thanks for the laugh man!

Please OP, this guy is getting his info somewhere probably on the net - "Dating 101 for Mysoginists" or something. He is a fool and don't listen too him.
 cooldog65
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2013 8:56:04 AM
^^^^^
Speaking of violent...

If a guy came upto me and said this...i would smash his teeth to the back of his head
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/29/2013 10:11:43 AM
1. Be social when you are out. Chat in your travels - learn about others (you have to want to learn).
2. Don't have a specific agenda. Expect nothing, just smile and talk to people - all kinds of people.
3. Don't try to close the conversation with a perceived outcome or try land a date or a number. Just "be". Here's the twist: learn to read interest or flirting and respond IF it happens, but don't expect or hope for it.
4. If you are genuinely interested in other people, you are social, and you are content and enjoy life, the rest usually just sort of happens.
5. Do things for the sake of them. Go to a place for the place, the atmosphere, the music, the food, drinks, whatever. Don't go somewhere intending to meet someone significant. That should always be a bonus, never a goal.
 angellight2091
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2013 10:49:16 AM
Some of you are sooo mean but funny as hell.. "set yourself on fire ...chase her with a chainsaw...go back and read all your other posts on this subject"....lolol..
 KToned53
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/29/2013 12:00:35 PM
Be confidence in who you are. You talk about what she wearing, or what she likes. If you on on a date and these site are tought. Take into consideraction, where you are at what you are drinking and eatting. Enjoy that. Remember one door closes one opens. If it don't open go trought the window. Just be yourself and if the women does not like you, go to the next one. DO NOT GET DOWN ON YOURSELF
 Drawesome32
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/29/2013 12:01:37 PM
me, i just talk to women. pretty much all of them. i like to become a regular at all the different places i go too. that way, the ladies who work there, or also frequent those places, get used to seeing me around. just be friendly. i get coffee at the same store every morning. the attractive woman behind the counter now greets me as if we are old friends, not like im another customer. youd be surprised how many dates ive gotten with just simple things like that. i dont usually like to just ask random women out, or even ask them for their number. just talk to them all, keep it friendly and casual, and see where it leads. if one of the ladies you talk to is interested, odds are, she will drop a hint or two.
 newonthescene76
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2013 12:32:42 PM
It seems, from what you are saying, that you have gone out on dates and received attention from women. It is the "keeping their attention" that seems to be your problem. If I remember correctly from some of your other posts you still live at home. If you don't have some type of weird or creepish personality, the fact that you are 36 and have never lived on your own could be the reason why women don't want to date you. Just a thought.
 lightningman1
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/29/2013 2:22:15 PM
newonthescene76-It seems, from what you are saying, that you have gone out on dates and received attention from women. It is the "keeping their attention" that seems to be your problem. If I remember correctly from some of your other posts you still live at home. If you don't have some type of weird or creepish personality, the fact that you are 36 and have never lived on your own could be the reason why women don't want to date you. Just a thought

I am not after marriage or kids not interested in starting a family that is not me.
I would just simply like good company,, a girlfriend...
sick of being by myself for nearly 37 yrs..
 daysleeper5
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2013 2:35:38 PM

i like to become a regular at all the different places i go too. that way, the ladies who work there, or also frequent those places, get used to seeing me around.

Mrwrong is actually 100% right in this instance. It's all about breeding familiarity . Several of the girlfriends that I've had in my life were because we kept running into each other. There was something (or someone) in common that caused us to have conversations.

Forget all that pick-up artist crap. Those techniques work better when you're younger, in school and going out to bars/parties all the time. What you need to do is become more visible to the women around you. The best way to do that as Mrwrong was pointing out, is to been seen regularly at different places. Take care of your appearance. Make sure that each time you patronize these spots, that you look sharp. You never know when that all-important breakthrough moment may happen with a woman. Be ready.
 newonthescene76
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2013 6:39:56 PM

newonthescene76-It seems, from what you are saying, that you have gone out on dates and received attention from women. It is the "keeping their attention" that seems to be your problem. If I remember correctly from some of your other posts you still live at home. If you don't have some type of weird or creepish personality, the fact that you are 36 and have never lived on your own could be the reason why women don't want to date you. Just a thought

I am not after marriage or kids not interested in starting a family that is not me.
I would just simply like good company,, a girlfriend...
sick of being by myself for nearly 37 yrs..

I'm not really sure how you gleaned that I was talking about marriage and kids from my post, but I'll run with it. Maybe the fact that you are not looking for marriage or kids makes women think you are not looking for anything long term or lasting. By just looking for "good company" some women could see that as a fwb, which is not something most women are looking for. In addition, I think many women are looking for marriage and kids; I know that I wouldn't want to date anyone that was not interested in that.

The point of my previous post was the fact that you still live at home and it looks like you are not going to move out anytime soon. Whether you are looking for marriage or "good company" for most women that is a turn off.
 jlynn1955
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2013 8:18:56 PM
You could do what predators do and ask them to help you find your puppie.

Here's some ideas: get involved in a church and/or volunteer stuff. It would give you a topic of conversation that you already know she's interested in. Take a class for the same reason. Take a class (maybe cooking) where you'd expect most people there to be women. Join a book club, a bowling league. Go to a dance class. In all of these cases you would meet women and automatically have something to talk with them about.
 Moon_Rocket
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2013 10:32:21 PM

Forget all that pick-up artist crap. Those techniques work better when you're younger, in school and going out to bars/parties all the time.

Daysleeper5 you couldn't be more wrong. Your other advice is fine but it is obvious you have no qualifications to advise anyone in this field.

OP, you want to have all of Bofast's knowledge 'simplified,' no mate. Copy it, paste it, print it, learn it. It is far from all you need to know but is a darn good start and most of his information is gold.

Not the sort of stuff that should be thrown around in a forum like this though Bofast, you don't give dynamite to children to play with and you cannot successfully tell someone all that you know whilst at the same time exposing yourself to chodes who will criticize you, knock you down, (I'd smash your teeth in!") and try to prove to the OP what a good and righteous person they are and what a horrible manipulating person you are. In my opinion your advice was too simplified and that in itself is confusing because it needs a lot of supporting notes.

Very hard to challenge belief structures mate, all you get is a fight, and really if you are on a good thing that works for you keep doing it but, if you want to be a trainer, write a book.

I know what you are on about but most won't as they are only seeing an incomplete picture from you. The subject of men successfully relating to women in this politically correct world is huge and certainly would fill many volumes. If you want to help the OP, recommend a book that helped you. Then it's up to him.
 toooldtoplay
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/1/2013 10:58:10 PM
I think the reason you aren't having much luck on this site is because you live far and away. How many women here live in Australia, then you listed on your mail settings within 75 miles. You might be getting 2 messages a day and don't even know it. You have a musical background, you should probably end up with a woman that has a musical background, your looks are ok, their is nothing ridiculous on your profile. I think you would do halfway decent in the real world, and you would probably do much better here if you adjust your mail setting to unlimited, all countries, etc. Even then you might not get responses but you definitely aren't going to find many women on pof living within 75 miles so your settings will automatically block them.
 lightningman1
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/1/2013 11:36:55 PM
toooldtoplay-I think the reason you aren't having much luck on this site is because you live far and away. How many women here live in Australia, then you listed on your mail settings within 75 miles.

I am trying to get some simple dates in my own country for starters,Not a marriage Proposal.
Certainly not going to fly around the world or fly someone in for a coffee and a chat!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How do you get a womans attention in the real world