Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > need help MEN please..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FunnyAllTheTime2
Msg: 43
need help MEN please..Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
DON'T agree to a FWB situation. You will continue to be a FWB while he is in relationships with whomever he pleases. Give your heart to a guy who's ready to commit.
 gtomustang
Msg: 44
need help MEN please..
Posted: 1/30/2013 4:28:34 PM
so, with different women, he goes into long relationships. with you, a short one.

in science, when you change aspects of the experiment, and the results are the same, its the one thing you don't change that is causing the result to stay the same. dating you, the results were different. that means you are the difference.

It doesn't reflect poorly on you--not everyone clicks like a Lego. It does reflect poorly on you, tho, if you don't get the hint. Just from reading this, we can all tell you can do better. do yourself a favor...and go do better than this.
 venusenvy777
Msg: 45
need help MEN please..
Posted: 1/30/2013 5:01:06 PM
thanks.. i have not talked to him in 3 days and dont plan on it nothing else is going to happen with him.. i see what i have to do thats what im gunna do

Awesome! Im really proud of you. Stay strong and it will just get easier.
 SunForSome
Msg: 46
need help MEN please..
Posted: 1/30/2013 8:17:59 PM
Why don't you focus on being JUST "friends" and not FWB?

A relationships solely based on sex is NEVER, NEVER, NEVER a good idea. You can't spin a FWB into a real relationship. Perhaps there are fun things that you can do around town that aren't very expensive since he doesn't have a job... or consider hanging out with a group of friends. You two should not be hanging out together alone at your place or his place.

I don't find anything wrong with hugs and signs of affection and long conversations... why... because you actually like this person. He probably actually likes you too. However, it is best to set up better boundaries. If you two are not in a relationship and you are not planning a future together... you shouldn't be having sex with each other. I believe that this man understands this concept... that is why he broke things off with you.
 tommy1892
Msg: 47
need help MEN please..
Posted: 1/30/2013 8:46:30 PM
Girl youre just talking with a player..the thing is, he isn't the typical player. You see the fact that he's actually gotten you to be this concerned about it that youre posting for advice on a blog, means he's gotten exactly what he wanted from you..hes talking, seeing, and having sex with other girls. He doesn't like you. the only thing hes concerned with is sex, but youre the type of girl that just doesn't give it up, so hes had to go through this little sharade (sp?) to keep you interested enough, and keep you wondering enough if something will actually happen, to make you think that he cares to get in your pants. 99% of guys are very decisive. they know what they want. if a guy wants a relationship, you'll most likely know it. if he doesn't, same story..but the fact that he seems so indecisive, should send up big red flags for you, meaning hes only keeping you close enough..straight up tell him, hey no more sex but I still would like to see you, and see if the story still stands. im willing to bet you probably wont hear from him much after that. sorry but that's just the truth. good luck!
 Skotch
Msg: 48
view profile
History
need help MEN please..
Posted: 1/31/2013 6:55:21 AM
Right right, get a dog. Don't kid yourself. When there's ever any issue with someone's intention, go by what they said and act accordingly. If you want FWB by all means, go for it, but again, don't kid yourself.

But yah, get a dog, cause...

> love spooning with my dog

It happens, its great. A big dog is better in my opinion!
 lovescoffeewhileraining
Msg: 49
need help MEN please..
Posted: 2/3/2013 4:45:20 AM
when I go to subway, I like the turkey sub with southwest sauce and Italian bread
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 50
need help MEN please..
Posted: 2/3/2013 7:29:10 AM
Oh he is only keeping you strung along until something better comes along,
Why are you readily available to him? and why do you talk to him every day?
There is no shortage of men, let him be, be without you
 asantesoul
Msg: 51
need help MEN please..
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:54:22 PM
Keep something in mind when it comes to men..always take everything they say with many bags of salt... a lot of men will behave, say, and act in any manner to get what he wants...and, usually, it's that ass
 12thour
Msg: 52
need help MEN please..
Posted: 2/6/2013 1:11:17 PM
OP this is not a guy or a girl thing...it is a human thing and it boils down to one very powerful word....presence.

When someone wants to be with someone else they ARE. When they don't want to be with you...no matter the reason (and you don't get to decide whether or not someone wants to be with you) they will not be with you.

You never have to wonder about it. You never have to excuse their behavior. You are never left hanging. You are not making up things in your head....it is...it just is.

This is the definition of what works. When you see those people who are so happy and you wonder what they are doing that others are not?

They are present in one anothers life...it really is that simple.
 DameWrite
Msg: 53
view profile
History
need help MEN please..
Posted: 2/6/2013 3:22:25 PM
If he was into you, you would KNOW it. He's not. Sharing info and playing around does not a real relationship make.

Don't hang with him until you are over him. (for your sake) and learn to take no for an answer.

He's just not that into you and nothing you will do will make him so. Do you want to bribe him or confuse him to thinking you are the one for him? I don't think so, even if it works for a bit, he'll be gone when he meets his real gal. Please move on.

Too bad it takes learning the hard way for some to get it. I hope you don't have to learn the hard way.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > need help MEN please..