Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys look      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 John255317
Msg: 26
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Wow, some small minded people here. You look at a persons "look" and then you assume. Still goes back to wanting someone who is a great person, no matter what nationality she is. Sure there are guys that only want a certain thing. But those are the guys that also don't care if an attractive "white" woman is dumber then a box of rocks and fall over that type. I guess the bottom line is what your heart wants, are you really just so into looks only, that nothing else matters. If you are that type, you will never be happy, whether it is a non white woman or a woman of a different nationality. There are "boxes of rocks" EVERYWHERE!
 Bogie_Bacall474
Msg: 27
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides
Posted: 2/2/2013 10:15:32 AM
I can't handle a "box of rocks" no matter what age, nationality or gender.

And yes, some men (and women) are attracted to another nationality, so what. If this is what you want and you find your perfect fit, who cares what nationality they are. I thought we'd all moved beyond that.

I will admit that it does bother me when men go after the very young women from another country. My brother married a woman that is 26 from Manilla, he's late 50's. I'm just thinking "wtf were you thinking" but I've not said that to him and I will support his decision until, in all probability, it blows up in his face. I can't imagine what two people from across the sea, 30 some odd years in age between them and glaring cultural differences. But, that's just my opinion.
 vibrantshe
Msg: 28
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides
Posted: 2/2/2013 11:10:55 AM
After reading the men’s responses there seems to be an overall implication that American “i.e., white women”, treat men poorly.

FYI – guys you might want to consider anyone of any background or gender can treat people poorly or well. My former in-laws are from Japan and how they or any of their family treats other people is totally an individual behavior and has nothing to do with yellow skin, black hair or a small body type.

If you want own up to your “Asian Fetish” that is one thing but please don’t blame American women for it.

Ongoing painting all women with one brush as if we are a “flavor of ice-cream” and not individual people; I have said it before and I will say it again, misogyny is alive and well.
 MrShoesnchocolate
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/2/2013 11:20:45 AM

My former in-laws are from Japan and how they or any of their family treats other people is totally an individual behavior and has nothing to do with yellow skin, black hair or a small body type.

Um...I think you're forgetting something called CULTURE.
 vibrantshe
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/2/2013 11:30:52 AM
Um...I think you're forgetting something called CULTURE.
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/2/2013 11:51:05 AM
IOW, it's about their culture, traditional roles genders play NOT the color of their skin, etc
 vibrantshe
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/2/2013 12:14:46 PM
OK – You’re right – Asian women are all super nice, sweet, submissive, petite, childlike, kind; etc. because of their culture and American women are all out to take advantage of men because of their culture. Women of any nationally just can’t help themselves and are all just subject to their culture. I guess our “lady brains” can’t think for themselves and must adhere to traditional rolls. Double insult to Asian women and America women.
 HelenBackAgain
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/2/2013 12:17:13 PM

That's 5 Questions !

Voting for Best Answer.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2013 1:48:26 PM

Beautiful faces, little boy bodies...white guys LOVE that look!

racial stereotyping ... white guys HATE that look. some, anyway.
 infielder
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/2/2013 9:20:09 PM
Seriously! Just be a man and post the word "military" in your profile and they will suk you bone dry! Every pun intended. really kind of a silly question!
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/2/2013 9:47:14 PM
""""""""""""""
Beautiful faces, little boy bodies...white guys LOVE that look!

racial stereotyping ... white guys HATE that look. some, anyway."""""""""""""

I concur. I hate boyish bodies... yack, remind me of nubile girls. I am into wwwwwwomen. Vrr.

Like I like boyish bodies? Bahh!! gimme some wide hips, slightly padded bodice, and huge, pendulous gazoongas. Lips that are hot and taste like cherries and gimme the green, green, grass of home. A vagii that is ribbed, naturally, as nature makes it so when the lady matures, not some squeekie-clean snutty little... or have I gone too far here.

Change of pace... quickly...

As for the face, yes, I like a beautiful face. But chinese girls have no beautiful faces... only one. Incredible. I keep wondering why they keep repeating themselves, what's the point? If your company has, say, 56 employees, you don't make two billion copies of the same memo on the copier, for distribution, do you? so what is the point of ... you get the point.

I much prefer Korean faces, or Japanese faces. And the best of faces are Hollywood actresses... let's not deny this. Except that jackie chan woman... she looks too much like herself, two billion times.

Plus, her personality indicates, Chan's, that she pops testicles with her molars, for breakfast, you know, crunches on them to get worked up for a day's work of man hating at work. She is paid for that, she is paid to do that, by the big studios, which are run by... don't laugh... by men. She is a type cast type, she is the cruncher, the molar-popper, the cruel grenadier, the fierce cavalier with those chinese spinning stars shooting out of her eyes in forms of glances, which can easily cut through seven men's hearts who are lined up in a row, in one sling of a chinese star sparkling out, ahead and forth from her reptile-like eyes.

I'll never understand...
 juliettes7
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/3/2013 1:41:53 AM
Low rent Hugh Hefner pay for services.
The women abroad need a financial sponsor and these seniors think they are worshipped for being White and American. Women in America have more options. It is purely financial. No young woman wants to marry someone the age of a grandfather or father unless money, security, and a better lifestyle was involved.
 DragonBits
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/3/2013 4:50:39 AM

I much prefer Korean faces, or Japanese faces. And the best of faces are Hollywood actresses... let's not deny this. Except that jackie chan woman... she looks too much like herself, two billion times.

Plus, her personality indicates, Chan's, that she pops testicles with her molars, for breakfast, you know, crunches on them to get worked up for a day's work of man hating at work.

It seems like you are talking about Lucy Liu. I read the following about her.

Bill Murray stopped a scene in progress and pointed to Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, and Lucy Liu saying in order, “I get why you’re here, and you’ve got talent….but what in the hell are you doing here. You can’t act!” At that, Liu blew her lid and attacked Murray, wildly throwing punches.

She has a lot of passion, it would draw me in like a moth to a flame, sure I would date her if given the opportunity.

Once I had a longer term relationship with a French artist that was exactly like that. Not totally unpredictable but sort of like gasoline you don't want to light any fires close by.

My song for her was "Cat People (Putting Out The Fire)", it fit our relationship.

But getting married, at the time I was a little nervous about being strong enough to survive a long term commitment, when I declined her proposal I should have known it would eventually get very nasty.
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/3/2013 5:59:41 PM
Cameron Diaz!! Yeah, woo, woo, woo. She is my current favourite female actor. She has got spunk, she acts like a dumb blonde who has twice the amount of brain of Einstein. Her smile is happy. Happy with the abandon of love for life, joie de vivre, but not at all pretentious like the expression "joie de vivre". She has done for Women's Emancipation movement more than Gertrude Stein or Becky Llwellyn for the Suffragettes' agenda (Calgary, 1874 - 1942.)

I used to have a girlfriend who was not even close her type, but this girl was blonde, short, not fat but rounded, sporty but not athletic, she loved me, I loved her, she stole my heart and sealed it indelibly when she and I one day sat down to play a game of chess and she beat me in seventeen moves. Plus, to add insult to injury, she kept saying between moves, "c'mon, knave, you are taking too long!" or "Hurry up, sweetie, you are taking forever!!" I loved that girl to pieces before that game we played, and after, I made her into a goddess of eternal flame of innocent bimboism with covert awesome brainpower.

(P.s. she was the one that went goo-goo with the poem I'd given her for her about her written by me for her.)
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/3/2013 6:05:37 PM
I see what you mean, and I respect your opinion and admire your emotion for Lucy Liu. But to me she has no passion, inasmuch as a cad, a viper, a lizard or a crocodile has no passion either. Liu may have been type cast, but to me the only emotion she is capable of portraying (starting with the role in the tv show ali mcbeal) is man-hating, extreme egotism and extreme selfishness in any and every sense of the word, in any and every situation. She has no range of emotion, she has man-hatred and probably other hatred, but I can't see her misogynism, because I am not a woman. She probably is as comfortable with torturing an innocent woman to death, as she is with doing that to a man, a kitten, or a ladder.
 deere_rancher
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2013 6:28:23 PM
I agree that the chinese and asian people are often eye pleasers , but Lucy Liu personality
kills her beauty , I never thought she was as pretty as Thandie Newton from Mission Impossible II
and Thandie is from Zimbabwe
 KneadyOne
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/4/2013 8:41:29 PM
It's been my experience that Asian women, French women, Brazilian women, Canadian women, Peurto Rican women, generally speaking, ANY woman, treat men much better than American women........yep!!
 DragonBits
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/5/2013 4:32:30 AM

I see what you mean, and I respect your opinion and admire your emotion for Lucy Liu. But to me she has no passion, inasmuch as a cad, a viper, a lizard or a crocodile has no passion either.

I don't think Lucy Liu is a very good actress and I don't really like the types of movies she is cast in. But I know she would attract me. It's quite possible she would end up scaring me, hard to say it's been a while since I dated that type of woman. If provoked she would bite, but it's just the nature of any wild animal to bite when provoked.

Someone like Julia Roberts would likely make for a more peaceful relationship, though who really knows about the true personality of famous people. They are just easier to cite as examples since they are never going to be on PoF.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:57:08 AM
Asian woman while they can be hot looking? That is sooo 1990/2000's.

NOW Latin American Women, Thats the new HOT.

Gringa's- You were out a long time ago. Its attitude and looks.

I love how people always assume its ohh becuase you want a submissive woman. Hahahaa, just tick a latin blooded woman off once. :)
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:18:39 PM
Latinas? Bah! They are yesterday's news.

Today's hot women are Jewish women. The gun-toting, gun-slinging, young women in kaki uniforms, blonde, despite being Jewish, kind looking, and deadly.

They can recite passages from the Torah more Stentorially than any male Kantor, and now there is word in rabbinical synods of the New York Hashid al Tahorah Massif Junk, that Orthodox Frum as well as Lebowitch Orthodox will allow women to round up the Minyon, as long as they are still in the army, are between 18 and 19, and can circumcise any a man in hand-to-hand combat under seventeen seconds. To wit, the world record is five seconds.
 CourtMinstrel
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:24:11 PM
Not sure if I agree with that - I work in high tech with many Chinese women (non Americanized) and they tend to rule the roost.

Just my $.02

Spencer
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:29:31 PM
Dragonbutts, I love this picture!!

Anyhoo, you're right, we don't know what the actors are like in real life.

Except we do.

A good actor is a good actor on screen. But in real life they are bad real people. Bad not as in "evil", but as in being convincing like on the screen they are.

Actors are so up-wrapped in acting that they can't stop. My little nephew is married to a girl who had like three walk-on parts in a TV ads, and now she can't stop acting at Thanksgiving dinners. She smiles, she holds her head just so, she laughs at the bad jokes my brother makes, she looks at her bo (my nephew) as if he was god-droppings that walk on Earth.

She acts, and she acts very well, and that makes her an unconvincing person in reality.

But she is a nice girl, from what I see. She has been told to always sit at the farthest chair away from me, and I don't blame the person who told her that.

Generally, when I approach a family get-together or reunion, as soon as I turn the corner, I hear someone shout at the house, "Hide the booze and the women!"
 ill_be_round
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/6/2013 10:59:36 AM
This is not a serious question - and the responses apal me. Racism, stereotyping and downright rudeness pervade almost every repsonse. Asian women are fine.
 whatagirlwants12
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/6/2013 4:46:41 PM
Because"they love you long time"

The Asian culture seems to have more submissive, tolerable women...
 bofast
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/6/2013 4:51:17 PM
They are feminine.
They have long hair.
They are tight.
They are devoted and loyal.
They are good in bed.
They are good in the car too!
They make great wives.
They won't desert you if you become sick.

Ask an military man stationed overseas. They stay married because these women make them happy.

Ask any military man who was divorced by a greedy white POS, that remarried an Asian woman, and he will tell you how happy he is.

The down side is many are frail and like to stay at home. Which has advantages and disadvantages.

The bottom line, is there is no comparison between white women and Asian women. Asian women outclass white women in every way.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides