Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys look      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bofast
Msg: 51
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides Page 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

After reading the men’s responses there seems to be an overall implication that American “i.e., white women”, treat men poorly.

FYI – guys you might want to consider anyone of any background or gender can treat people poorly or well. My former in-laws are from Japan and how they or any of their family treats other people is totally an individual behavior and has nothing to do with yellow skin, black hair or a small body type.

If you want own up to your “Asian Fetish” that is one thing but please don’t blame American women for it.

Ongoing painting all women with one brush as if we are a “flavor of ice-cream” and not individual people; I have said it before and I will say it again, misogyny is alive and well.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. If you are, old, unattractive, refuse to treat a man well, and constantly complain about men, then you won't be able to find one. Perhaps you should try dating someone your own sex.

50 years of feminism, has made American men more considerate of women than any other group of men on the planet. It has done the opposite to women--it has made them spoiled, greedy, unconcerned about their husbands happiness. The net result is foreign women are marrying American men in record numbers. Few men that travel overseas don't come back married to a foreign woman.

Generally any foreign woman will treat an American man better than a spoiled, greedy, American woman who can never be pleased and has no appreciation for her husband. The high divorce rate in this country is mostly because American women find it profitable to rape men financially, as it is easy to do, and they assume they can find someone else. It is easy for a divorced man to find someone new and much more difficult for a divorced woman to find someone.

American women have this sense of entitlement, and treat marriage as a win-win situation and plan an exit strategy to phuck over her husband. Most foreign women are so pleased to be treated so kindly by American men, who really do treat women better than any other nationality, that they are just devoted to their husbands--something most American women have forgotten. I could travel to England and find a woman in a week that would be happy to have a man like me, or any other country, while here women are looking for wealth, new cars, and material things, which is no basis for a solid marriage. In Australia, when I was in a bar in Perth, fathers wanted to take me home to meet their daughters. And all over Europe every woman I met and dated once was thrilled to find a man that opened doors for them, and treated them with open honest consideration--something that American women place no value on--and rather judge me based on the car I drive or on the quality of my house. These same women have lived tough lives and truly appreciate a man that is both kind and a good provider.

I have only know one foreign woman that wanted to divorce her husband (my friend Rich) and she changed her mind, but he would not take her back.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 52
view profile
History
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides
Posted: 2/6/2013 5:29:46 PM
Interesting enough, Someone of considerable self made wealth, independence and has her OWN National TV show , said the similar things on her show once. ( in a much nicer way of course)
I wish I could recall the female author she was talking with and after watching the women in the audience with the jaws dropping and heads shaking, it was very interesting.
Summary but not exact quote.
Women in America (not just white) are generally unhappy. They got what they wanted, but it isnt what they wanted. And in the process, American men took a different direction than expected and THAT is one of the things women are unhappy about. They still want a man to be a man by definition but they also wont allow it. This is why the strong attraction to the ever so quoted "bad boys". But they dont want the "bad boys" all the time because they dont treat them like they want to be treated.

I note that on here a lot in profiles and IRL also.

This thread went off topic but I think its something people should consider instead of just start bashing again.
But in general, bofast is somewhat correct. Foriegn women tend to treat men different. They are about family, working on the relationship, being happy AND in a lot of cases putting God in front. (oh oh that will send some people off)
In a different thread I mentioned that Latin men and American women rarely get along in the long term and got bashed for it. But in my experience from couples I know and observation, I can think of 1 out of 20 relationships that worked out. This being American womens attitudes just dont fit with other cultures.

So, bash away if it makes you feel better justifying your attitudes. :-) Seriously, I like American women too. just wouldnt date or marry them any longer.
Remeber- ALL that above is generally speaking.

My opinion how to improve developing South American Countries? (or others too) Allow easy safe access for American men to visit and meet the women and you would find the economies picking up with the money spent on hotels, food, rental cars, flowers etc. (and no im not talking for a sex trade so get your mind out of the gutter) They have some awesomely beautiful women who dont have the serious attitude problems. Then sh!t would hit the fan here as the shortage of available men would increase the current unhappy state your already in.
 whatagirlwants12
Msg: 53
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides
Posted: 2/6/2013 6:07:24 PM
Wow, serious auttitude problems huh, so blame the white girl,
The traditional American man was one who believed wholeheartedly that the honor and protection of his wife (and indeed, women in general) was something worth dying for—and indeed, some of the wealthiest and most powerful men of their generation did indeed lay down their lives. These men may have been greedy in their lust for power, but their code of honor defined how they lived, and ultimately, how they died.
That code of honor that defined the old American man has been lost, and the question is whether it can be regained. The fact that a woman can take care of herself does not mean that a man is any less obligated to care for and protect her to the best of his ability. On the contrary, a man can demonstrate the true content of his character by showing a woman the love and the respect that men once demonstrated. I offer this as a challenge to the men that read this—become a man defined not by your physique or your accomplishments, but by the character and honor you possess—and also to the women who read this—do not settle for anything less than a true man of honor.

it is a wonderful thing that women are empowered to the point where they no longer have to rely on men for provision and protection. This does not, however, excuse a man from a moral obligation to uphold his honor and character.

So pull your panties up and be man, real men take charge and wouldnt have to blame it on american /white women for their feelings of Emasculation....
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/6/2013 6:21:02 PM
Whatagirlwants is for all white men to join arms, and commit honour suicide on the third Thursday of every month.

Those who falter, won't get nookie. Only those will get it who are man enough to kill themselves for women, for country, for honour.

In fact, if a man gots no honour, he gots nothing. So men must stay celibate as well.

Those men who die a horrible and painful death, will get honourable mention.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2013 6:21:37 PM
Haha, If your talking to me, my panties are up and im pretty freaking manly. :-)

I agree re: character. But that is also part of the point the author and O made, men took a different direction and it wasnt one that was expected. I dont believe it will return. This wasnt a blame factor i made, just a comment re: the show, observations and opinions.

But blaming the man instead solely and not taking any responsibility for the problem, makes you part of the problem. Think about it.

Me, I have no issues. Im not here looking or hunting for a women. Im a happy camper married to a wonderful woman of non North American culture. And a note, she is not submissive, demur ect and actualy takes care of herself and doesnt let herself go. :) But i best not go down that road. :)
 Green_Jello44
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2013 9:41:47 AM
God set out to provide well behaved women to the four corners of the earth.........then he made the world round.
 DragonBits
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/7/2013 10:01:47 AM

Asian woman while they can be hot looking? That is sooo 1990/2000's.

NOW Latin American Women, Thats the new HOT.

Not sure if I am ahead of my time, or behind the time.

I was married in the 1990-2000s to a Latin American woman, so I missed the whole Asians are hot era in dating. My ex-wife somewhat resembled Sophia Loren, but during half her life she was raised by German nuns, so she was influenced by both Spanish and European culture, not the least of which was Catholic theocracy. She was probably not typical.

I do see a lot of complaints in various forums from men about USA women, but those men doing the complaining seem so negative and bitter I can see why no one wants to date them for very long. There is probably something real going on, the negativity is widespread, but no doubt this is vastly exaggerated.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/7/2013 10:34:38 AM
An Article....says it all:

The American woman is emancipated, has needs, dreams, a career, demands, she wants to be respected and treated as an equal at home , at the work place and anywhere else she happens to be. The modern woman is her own person, she will rarely compromise, she wants a partner, a mate, a friend, a male counterpart able to inspire her, support her and she will do the same. No strings attached but the ones that will allow her to be all she can be.

The American male has to adjust to the birth of female power and freedom. It all has happened too fast, after thousands of years of male dominance, some can adjust, and most cannot.

For the male that has not been able to adapt to the surge of female power, there is only one solution left to find a mate according to his needs, his outdated view of partnership, the one that has existed for millenniums, the one running through his veins, the women in third world countries still subjugated to male slavery, the old order of the way things used to be.

Change takes time, women have been ready to live their own lives for centuries, only recently been allowed to do so, males did not see it coming and are now faced with the reality of a concept they can not comprehend mentally or emotionally.

Foreign women from Asia to the Balkans are beautiful, raised to serve a man, procreate, cook his dinner, massage his feet after a long day at the office, it is the fantasy recreated, to satisfy his need to reassure him of the state of the universe the one that existed for millenniums, burned in his brain, that will satisfy his need and the order in his life.

Many American women are unable to find a mate, because they want a mate not a husband, their income is above most males, their life is of the age of the jet set, they have a hectic schedule, grasping every business opportunity they can find, flying from Tokyo to Paris in a fortnight, they have the same life as their male counterparts.

Both are suffering from their busy life, the male cannot find a loving wife, to cook for him; the female cannot find a male partner able to accept her career driven lifestyle.

For the American male it is easy to find an old fashion wife in any other country, to appease him at the end of a hard day at work, raise his children, and cook his meals.

What happens to the American Female? There are no males any where in the world able to cook her meals, massage her feet, raise her children, but the few American males able to comprehend, whose personality allows them to be the care giver instead of the provider.

Any household needs a provider and a caregiver, to create a balance in life, where one will find it according to ones needs or beliefs depend on ones concept and personality.

We all find what we need, somewhere, eventually.
The women in other countries are already catching up to the americans.....
Hurry men.....
Thank goodness ,there are still men that have learned to adapt and don't feel a need to put down the american women.
 DragonBits
Msg: 59
Posted: 2/7/2013 11:16:45 AM

What happens to the American Female? There are no males any where in the world able to cook her meals, massage her feet, raise her children, but the few American males able to comprehend, whose personality allows them to be the care giver instead of the provider.

Not sure most women here would really go for that, most say they want a man that is at least an equal provider financially. I don't think most women have evolved to the state where they want a man to be the care giver.

The article, like most posts, has a strong element of truth, but it's a little outdated and biased also. I never like people that put down a whole group for any reason.

women in third world countries still subjugated to male slavery

Maybe in some Arabic and African countries it might be true, I don't really know. The prime minister of Thailand is a woman, Yingluck Shinawatra, the USA has yet to elect a woman president.

I have no complaints about American women, my best relationship up to 2010 was with a woman born in the USA, she was a wonderful partner who loved me dearly. But that was when I was 22, to be fair, the last 30 years I have only dated 2 women born in the USA, and one was a blind date at that, and she was a flake. The blind date, neither one of us would have chosen to date the other. I thought the other lady was quite nice. So what experience I do have with dating in the USA has been 50/50, hardly enough to make any conclusions.

My friends are all happily married, so I don't see all the negativity IRL with them.

But for me and my dating, I have figured out is that if I break up with a woman of one culture, I am more attracted to a women from a different cultural background. Einstein would approve. (oft quoted Def of insanity). Nothing to do with male dominance.

I even think I know why I am attracted to what others think of as exotic, I was raised in Catholic grade / high school, the only woman that wasn't a Catholic nun was my 1st grade teacher, she was Japanese. Early imprinting.

The modern woman is her own person, she will rarely compromise, she wants a partner, a mate, a friend, a male counterpart able to inspire her, support her and she will do the same. No strings attached but the ones that will allow her to be all she can be.

That is an article, but then this is what the young modern women actually states about men they aren't attracted to.

https://twitter.com/heightismwatch

If they are this vile about short men, are these young ladies all that interested in a mate, male counterpart etc, etc? This is also the new order.
 sunsunsun4
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/7/2013 12:45:14 PM
Because racism is alive and well, and exists in many forms. The racism on this thread alone is appalling. As is the hatred of women in general.

There is no way to answer your question without either sounding racist myself, or writing a thesis. So I'll address how it occurs with my own culture. By the way, it's not just "senior guys." It's all ages.

I'm Ukrainian, which is confused with Russian. Two very different cultures, and ignorance begins there. The Internet is full of Ukrainian and Russian Bride sites. What I hear about women from these cultures:

"Oh, you'll make me lots of perogies and cabbage rolls! And cook all day!" Actually, my culture has an immense cuisine developed over 12,000 years as the Indigenous people of Eastern Europe. Perogies and cabbage rolls became popular in North America because the US and CDN gov'ts brought us over here with false promises of wealth, and put our men to work as railroad slaves. Cabbage, rice, potatoes and flour were all we could afford. It's like meet a British person and announcing, "Oh, I guess I'd get to suck plenty of limes!"

As for cooking all day. Yes, it takes all day to make some traditional recipes. Thank GOODNESS we have other options, and usually only make these lengthy recipes on holidays. Or buy them at the Slavic church. Most of the time, we prefer to eat what's available at the grocery store. Just like everyone else who gets North Americanized.

"You gals love to please a man." Don't get the personality Russian human traffickers project on us in Internet ads, confused with us being individuals with distinct personalities. It's this stereotype of "wanting to please" and being submissive that seems to be most attractive to dominant males. They've failed with women on their entire home continent, and now wish to buy a slave.

Though I was born here, I get the human trafficker propaganda projected onto me.

"I can control her, because she's here on a visa I got her." Tragically true. Women's shelters have a fair number of "mail order brides" fleeing abusive husbands. Then they get their citizenship, and can express their individual personalities, not their slave ones.

"She'll love being a Mom to all the offspring I intend to sire." Again, it's individual. Yet another tragedy: women who are essentially purchased from human traffickers or desperate to flee an impoverished country, will have children to please a controlling man. Sometimes, very controlling men forbid birth control and even rape their wives, believing she won't strike back.

If the woman is looking for a North American husband on her own initiative, believe me, it's not because she thinks they're hawt. It's to take advantage of perceived wealth and freedoms we have here. Many women will sacrifice their own happiness to be able to feed themselves, and send money back home. You'll do a lot when your family is dying due to lack of medical care, or living in a garbage dump.

There is another reason for wanting only a particular race: the man is genuinely only attracted to the way they look, move, talk. Or is well educated in their culture, and genuinely loves it more than their own.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2013 12:54:40 PM

They are about family, working on the relationship, being happy AND in a lot of cases putting God in front. (oh oh that will send some people off)

Not sure what China you were in. I've been twice and just about everyone is an agnostic or atheist and perhaps participating in religious traditions as we do Christmas.

One can tell most of the women haters above know nothing of most Asian women. For the most part they are anything but passive and are quite driven and ambitious. They want a successful hard working husband and many can take nagging to a level few in North America would recognize.

They aren't marrying an American to be a contented doormat. Most expect improvement in life and you are going to sweat like a dog to make sure the children get the best of evertthing and come first in class. Also, you don't just get her when you marry but her extended family. When mom and dad come to visit, it may be for 10 years.
 DragonBits
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/7/2013 1:37:19 PM

They are about family, working on the relationship, being happy AND in a lot of cases putting God in front. (oh oh that will send some people off)

I believe he was talking about South America, and most of the people there are christians and most are Catholic.

China is mostly Buddhism and Taoism, most of asia is Buddhism, but there are a lot of muslim and the philippines is mostly Catholic.

It's quite true that the family (and face) is the most important thing in Asia, the idea one should look for is that when you marry you become her family, espeically true if you have children. Women do expect to support their mothers and fathers, but their own children come first. It's a matter of intensve debate amongst men married to asian women living in asia where they rate on that scale. Many men say it's the children, the parents, but they are tied about whether they rate higher than the family dog. Don't know how much they are joking.

I agree, Asians and especially Chinese are well known as being very aggressive in business.
 DragonBits
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/7/2013 1:51:05 PM

Though I was born here, I get the human trafficker propaganda projected onto me.

If you were born in the USA, then your culture is that of the USA. I am 1/2 polish, but culturally I don't have much in common with polish culture outside of eating polish sausage.

I can control her, because she's here on a visa I got her.

Don't understand that. If I sponsor a visa for a foreign woman, I have to sign an agreement with the USA government that I will support her for 2 years. If I fail to support her and she goes on some sort of Government assistance, I am on the hook to pay for all support that the Gov give her.

If you get someone a finance visa, she has to get married within 90 days or she has to go back. But once married men are subject to USA divorce laws. If you get a marriage visa, it means you got married in another country, but USA laws will still apply if the man brings her here. Most men seem to believe USA divorce laws that favors women.

If a man wants to stay in control, go live in her country and don't get married. A man can then pick and chose when to end the relationship,and just get another woman as a GF. If the man is the main source of money, then not getting married is the best choice if he is the sort that wants to be in a controlling relationship.

BTW, have you ever been to the ukraine?
 five-marie
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2013 2:16:19 PM
Wow, saddened to read all these views of "American" women. I'm Canadian, pretty much the same as an American. I'm surprised that women's lib is still being brought up and thrown in our faces. We just wanted to be treated as equals with options.
What's happened is, in my opinion, men have again come out ahead. We now work outside the home paying half the bills. We also have to, in most cases, do the majority of housework/childcare. So now we have more jobs than ever and have to listen to men whining that we're not pretty/tiny/tight/subservient enough.
Most women I know work all day, go home and prepare the evening meal, make lunches, clean, make their family a priority in every way.
I'm not sure in what way we're so horrible? I certainly don't think I'm too horrible to date, nor are my friends or co workers.
Again, reading these forums and being the focus of so much disgust and hatred from the opposite sex has saddened me. I no longer wonder why everyone in here is still single. I do wonder why men with so much hatred for women are in here.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2013 4:08:39 PM
Five-marie. I understand your concern but few men are like the mysogyinists above. There are always vocal bigots, racists, etc. who, through ignorance, are frustrated by their own inadequacies.
(Canadian? You should put a Molson or Labatts in your photo).
 Whisky_River
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/7/2013 4:36:32 PM
It's been my experience that Asian women, French women, Brazilian women, Canadian women, Peurto Rican women, generally speaking, ANY woman, treat men much better than American women........yep

Lol...I'm Canadian and I'll tell you...the men here do get respect by their women if they are manly enough to treat their women with respect...just like in America.

Yes...Dragonbits...There are parts of the article... that I didn't agree with but the majority of it...states most of what I thought is the problem with some of these...archaic thinking men ....
@Fivemarie....I know eh?
I call them the "Bitter Bros" of the forums......
 bogan58
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/7/2013 8:13:41 PM
the older men are gulliuble and they think the Asian women are submissive but once the Asian women get u its pay pay pay then they bring there family over and then they leave u
 bogan58
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/7/2013 8:14:53 PM
white chicks are awesome id take white over asian
 sunsunsun4
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/7/2013 8:52:07 PM
BTW, have you ever been to the ukraine?

No such place. Our language has no articles. "The" was placed there by Russian predators to nullify us as a culture, a people and a country. It's like those horrid nicknames people bestow on cultures other than Anglo-Saxon. My country is called Ukraine, and it is independent.

I'm very in touch with my culture. In fact, have published a book of cultural history and practice my traditions as my paid profession. Thanks for asking!

Sorry to hear you're disenfranchised and participate only by "eating Polish sausage." How sad. Community is important.

By the way, why is there a photo of you under a waterfall with a child, in Thailand?
 Nanning Guy
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2013 4:31:46 AM
I get asked this question about 'old' western guys coming to China to seek a bride nearly everyday and it's quite simple to answer.

He wants a young woman who will look good on his arm which he cannot get in his own country.
She seeks long term security for herself and her family.
He thinks with his 'little head' instead of his brain.
She just thinks with her brain.
Job done.
Both are happy until he says no to something (like buying a house in her hometown) or his money runs out.
Chinese marriage is a business proposition in their culture.
 DragonBits
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/8/2013 9:58:06 AM

No such place. Our language has no articles. "The" was placed there by Russian predators to nullify us as a culture, a people and a country.....

Sorry to hear you're disenfranchised and participate only by "eating Polish sausage." How sad. Community is important.

By the way, why is there a photo of you under a waterfall with a child, in Thailand?

I know Ukraine is independent, and used to be occupied by the USSR. I am not 100% sure about English grammatical usage in this instance. I would write the USA, but I wouldn’t' write the Russia, but I would write the USSR. Maybe someone with a degree in English language can inform us about correct grammar.

Vaguely aware that Ukraine and Russia still have close ties, there are always gas disputes, with Ukraine dependent on Russia for gas supplies, but I don't follow it in detail, only aware of it as it sometimes affects the world energy markets.

Culturally I find more in common with Thailand than I do the USA, but parts of their culture such as a belief in ghosts and luck isn't something I will ever assimilate. I have considered moving there at some time in the future.

I am also part Irish and English, most people I know that were born in the USA don't pay a lot of attention to their roots unless they are Native American and many from out of Africa want to trace back their roots. My ancestry isn't a signficant part of my life, nor was it for my parents. and while you feel it is sad, it means nothing to me.

The pic is my niece and I thought it was a nice picture, a kind of joy of life moment. Also I was watching out for her as the only adult that was willing to climb up to that place on the waterfall, her mother and my wife stayed on solid ground and took the pic.
 rareoledream
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/8/2013 12:14:32 PM
ha ha ha yeah.....repeat the question.....I fergot....lmao
 rareoledream
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/8/2013 12:28:14 PM
I think your a pretty whote girl who should be spanked when you were young. womens libb has destroyed this country in some ways. are you a war vetern? have you ever cut wood for a fire to keep your family warm, because all these greedy polititions have scarfed up all the money from our social security....I think not. so pull upyour panties and take the bunches out of them. ooooh and open the car door for the man in your life. I could go on and on....but I won't.
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/8/2013 12:41:21 PM
Unless you've been caught in drag & mistaken for a young Chinese lady how would you know this?
 whatagirlwants12
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/8/2013 5:29:20 PM
ForumsCreeper
I was speaking in general and I was merely expressing my right to an opinion, as I believe you were.
If a man can only feel masculine by opressing woman, I don't think I'm part of the problem.
It's evolution due to addapting to the current enviroment.

I'm not quitre sure what the comment that your wife takes care of herself has to do with the subject?
Maybe that most American women dont? you should see the other side, it's not pretty either...I'm just sayin..
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides