Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys look      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DragonBits
Msg: 147
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
This whole topic ignores the real question?

Men of all ages and races look for women they find attractive that respond to them. It's more about who women will respond to rather than what men want.

The real question should have been? Why do younger Chinese ladies respond frequently to older western males? I know there are plenty of older Chinese males they could respond to. And the ratio of younger Chinese males to women is hugely in the woman's favor, at least in China.
 science_student
Msg: 148
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides
Posted: 7/10/2014 4:43:14 PM
my 1st time here wanting to answer this year old question? help me to help you understsand...
 DragonBits
Msg: 149
so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides
Posted: 7/10/2014 6:53:23 PM

my 1st time here wanting to answer this year old question? help me to help you understsand...

dear science student, I would like to help you.

The site has a restriction on age that is +/- 14 years of the age on your profile.

Since you are listed as a 108 year old woman that wants to meet men age 33-53, there is no way anyone can contact you that is less than 94 years old. The only men that can MSG you are from 94-122 years old.

So no one will ever MSG you. It that is what you want, then OK, but it makes your goal of looking for a relationship a little difficult.

The only way you can change this is to delete your profile and create a new one.
 mitchozie
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2014 10:56:44 PM
I have dated a number of asian women, and have had a couple of chinese girlfriends. The bottom line, is that, being small myself, I prefer smaller women (no matter what their ethnicity). I date women who's company I enjoy,and who have intelligence and that rare commodity called, "class".
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides