Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Patrick45015
Msg: 30
view profile
History
What makes sex bad for you?Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Rakeing makes part of it bad. The girl said she knew she was great at BJs. I really wanted to correct her but kept my mouth shut. Another girl that had tons more sex than me kept moving opposite to me. I go to her she goes away, I pull back she comes at me. I was like WTF wanted so bad to ask her if she knew how this was supposed to work. Enthusiasm helps a lot but not the over the top fake crap. Just laying there doesn't make things good. Some people just don't work well together. It is after all a team sport, as in it takes two. Some people just don't gell
 sun_and_cinnamon
Msg: 31
What makes sex bad for you?
Posted: 2/3/2013 6:21:57 PM
full_of_grace67:

<div class="quote">For me bad sex includes, a small penis (like if I can't feel it) bad breath,

I have to laugh at that because if he had bad breath then we wouldn't be having sex! or at least for myself...

For me: rushing through foreplay, gotta agree with the over in two minutes(wham bam thank you mam), if he doesn't enjoy oral it is all bad(then he usually hadn't had much experience or a bad experience and doesn't know what the hell to do down there or doesn't want to)- that is a waste of a clean shave or wax in that case, and when they aren't adventurous enough....closed off- straight missionary isn't gonna cut it for me--snore!, also sometimes 'dirty talk' can be straight up annoying...you're trying to concentrate on the orgasm and he keeps asking questions. Also being too quiet...I probably like it more animalistic than most lol
 LathaMath
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/3/2013 7:26:54 PM
Considering you can choose your partners to avoid the obvious unpleasantries, even the worst sex is still pretty good. I've heard alcholics complain about waking up in bed next to ugly women but that's their own fault (and I don't drink). Seriously, the worst partners are those with little knowledge and less interest, two things which go together. It's not easy finding partners who are sophisticalted and refined and have a genuine interest. They're out there, but like good online dates, few and far between.
 THEMEPACK
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/4/2013 3:18:26 AM
A women that can't breath through her nose.
 darkmascara
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/4/2013 4:40:01 AM
- when he chokes you
- when it starts to hurt and u push him off
- he can't make you cum
- when he wants you to do all the work
-when he wants oral sex and his****smells bad
-knowing that you're addicted to sex and u dont want it anymore from HIM
 Zuglo65
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2013 7:29:38 AM

Im almost too scared to ask, but curiosity is killing me - WTH is lobster tube?

Where did you see him mentioning "lobster tube"?

It would seem that the top 'gripe' for men is unresponsive or unenthusiastic women

Yes, put me down for that one. It makes me think if I am not doing it right.
I hate that.
 jianxia5
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:30:13 AM
no sex is worse than bad sex.
 RNG34116
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:05:50 PM
Sex with my ex was bad sex. She was always complaining about every little neat picking thing athat would happen during the day. Anything other than the missionary position was a sin as a result of her fanatical religious beliefs.

After being through two very sexual and exciting relationships prior to marring her, and to marry her I felt that for being in very erotic and sexual in my past relationships God condenmed into marrying Mother Teresa's spiritual twin. St. Peter would not allow me into heaven for being very sensual, sexual and too horny when I was single. Satan did not want me anywhere near hell for remaining in a vanilla sex marriage for several years. Now that I am free again POF seems to be a place to start over for me.
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:18:47 PM
I don't make sex, I make love and to me thats the difference and I won't have it any other way.
 gofurguy
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/6/2013 10:13:21 AM
i once had a perfect little lady who i had admired for a long time and when it got down to it shes didnt like oral she didnt like much of anything but straight sex and that was only her way, i guess i should have known when she offered me a drink and she brought out a half gallon jug of booze.i want a woman to fill my mind with thoughts i want to know if shes just as excited as i am
 prime ribb
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/9/2013 3:14:34 PM
If she lays there like a manatee...lol
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/9/2013 5:32:26 PM
I haven't had bad sex in so long that I had to really think back. My answer would be from a partner I had in my early 2o's. He always often wanted oral sex for WAY too long. It was a selfish and inconsiderate, IMO.
 deere_rancher
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2013 5:39:04 PM

No emotional connection with the person I'm having sex with
 AstroCat505
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/9/2013 6:06:03 PM
Sex becomes bad/unenjoyable when there is bad hygiene...(ie unpleasant odors)...
 freshfishfreshfish
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/9/2013 6:07:58 PM
^^^^ Yes - especially when she forgets a tampon up there......not exactly a sexy scent....a bouquet of roses is not something I would compare it to...um....no
 paulajenel
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2013 6:16:20 PM
A guy who's idea of foreplay is fingering as fast and as hard as he can. W T F . Guys that have bad hygene, sharp nails, bad breath.

And not that it affects the quality of sex but whats with guys leaving their socks on?
 Trinity005
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2013 6:34:58 PM
Lol, I was wondering what lobster tube was myself but did not want to ask. Lol

We are probably better off not knowing. Rotf
 Answerman711
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2013 4:46:02 AM
Charity sex or where she isn't into it or indifferent.
 rob4320
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/10/2013 8:17:34 AM
Bad hygiene.
I love my oral fun.
 DontAskMe2CarryUrPurse
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/10/2013 6:40:02 PM
Running out of bread for the salami sandwiches and oh, yeah, forgetting to buy more cocoa powder for the chocolate milk shakes.
 neck romancer
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2013 6:50:22 PM
as everyone said before... a dead f#ck is not a turn on.
Ive had my first bad kisser recently.. now I know what your girls are talkin about when you tell me about bad kissers. Yikes!
Its also important that you can listen to what your partner wants and be able to read body language ques. It amazes me when you girls say you cant tell when a guys about to cum in your mouth. You really need to learn to feel whats happening.
 Rapunzel1964
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/10/2013 10:39:42 PM
Lack of knowledge of female anatomy, lack of skill.
 zephyr57
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/11/2013 6:57:43 AM
Condoms make sex suck. But herpes sucks more from the pictures I recall from high school ... so I put up with it.
 59thShadeofGrey
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/11/2013 7:07:53 AM
When she brings her 2 swedish suntan model girlfriends to bed with us and nobody can wait their turn. I HATE that....
:-(
 SugahPunkin
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/11/2013 7:57:02 AM
*laughs
Y'all are so funny.. love this thread.
Ive found out that if we can't kiss well then sex will be awful. It's a sure bet. There are just some men that I don't mesh well with during kissing. You can tell. It's that awkward moving of lips or breathing is off or they just don't connect with your style of kissing. Like it's those simple lil pecks kisses with no feeling where they do that smack sound each time... ugh. Or they do the pushing hard against your mouth and you feel the gritty touch of teeth against yours... ugh..
When you find a man that kisses the same way you do. Then the sex will be off the charts. Now, if youre the type that does lil dry pecks with smacking sounds and you find a partner that does it then hey, sex will be fantastic and good for you! But for those who don't its awful.
So.. kiss them well, and long before you get to the next step. Save yourself alot of trouble in the long run.
... and yes, there is bad pizza and bad sex.. and yes, No sex is better than Bad sex.. and yes, Id rather have wonderful good day at work than horrible day filled with bad sex which leaves you unfulfilled and lonely.

I'm not saying I'm wonderful at sex. I'm never gonna say I'm da bomb at sex or kissing. Or that I'm every man's dream sex machine because I'm not that stupid. lol.
I will say I deeply enjoy a man. I think that's the key here. I enjoy a man. I enjoy his laughter and smile, the way he flexes his muscles fixing a car and not aware of a girl watching him, I enjoy the sound of his voice, the way his cologne smells mixed with his scent, I enjoy the weight of his body on me. I enjoy when he thinks he is gentle and even that is rough. It's sincere and honest. I enjoy seeing the need in his eyes when he can't express it verbally and I just wanna give it him. It's that moment that makes him sensual and sexy.
To enjoy a man starts long before your clothes are off.
I've heard many women say he doesn't get me off..or he doesn't do it right. I don't put the blame on anyone for my lack of orgasm. I know what I need and want and if I refuse to allow someone in on my secret way of orgasms then I have no one to blame but myself.
My needs are met because I give myself to him to enjoy. Sometimes that enjoyment is one sided. Nothing wrong with giving him what he needs at the moment. i.e. the quickie or head or whatever. That's the point in giving yourself to the person. It also works in reverse. When it doesnt conflict arrives and feelings are hurt or we become selfish or dissatisfied.
I enjoy a man sexually in any manner we decide works for us. Orally, anally, vaginally.. it's all good as long as we openly express our limits or lack of..lol. Sex sometimes is all it takes to make it good. Sometimes it requires making love to make it good. Sometimes they coexist, but usually it's one or the other.
Gentle, rough, kink, vanilla.. a mixture of all. It's when you no longer feel the need for the person that makes it bad.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >