Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOADED HOSE
Msg: 120
What makes sex bad for you?Page 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I got drunk on green beer this past weekend. I was Irish for a few hours
 MsMicki
Msg: 121
view profile
History
What makes sex bad for you?
Posted: 3/20/2013 5:50:28 PM
I'm not Irish.....but I've had a little Irish in me :)
 lostcausein
Msg: 122
Posted: 3/20/2013 6:20:08 PM
Monotony and too many restrictions
 spirited-won
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/20/2013 7:13:09 PM
He asked me to lay there, be quiet during the missionary position so he could concentrate to ejaculate! Most men don't like the "cold fish" routine however, this one WANTED me to be one so he could do his thing. Hmmmmm
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 125
Posted: 3/21/2013 11:28:49 AM
Not getting it!!
 mischiveoussoul
Msg: 126
Posted: 3/21/2013 2:41:32 PM
What makes sex bad? I would say when you don't get it. that is bad. I like when a woman is in to it, that is good, when she is a pleaser that is better.... if you just lay there, I can still work with that. I enjoy sex, really enjoy it, I make sure my partner really enjoys it too, mostly more than me, because if she does I will get more of it, and nothing is better than more sex, even if it's not great, it's never bad just ok.
 fieryredhead77
Msg: 127
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:18:56 PM
I am not quite sure how not wanting to get f' ed in the as s makes me full of rage, but okay. I don't doubt that there are people that are into it. I however, haven't personally met anyone who thinks full on anal penetration feel good. There are pain receptors down there for a reason. And hemorrhoids aren't pretty, just sayin.
 oceanman1310
Msg: 128
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:39:13 PM
"Well,if you must.Just don't muss my hair and DON'T make me lose my page!"
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 129
Posted: 7/7/2013 7:07:06 PM
Hmmm

sitting here thinking

well i can say personally for me

1) bad hygiene you would think some folks who know or think there may be a chance at intimacy somewhere at the end of the night or hell middle of the day..
would atleast wash their a ss an crotch an dont forget the ballsack before hand or hell even go to town on some baby wipes down their if ya have too,,some people say oh it ruins the mood if your like hold on let me,,NO smelling like piss must an rotten booty hole ruins the dam mood quicker then you can say uh never mind..plus if im smelling fresh i dont want your nasty funk on me making me smell bad..

2) no rhythm an no skill..nothing worse then somebody fumbling around as if they are trying to assemble a bicycle come on now im not perfect an i dont expect anybody eles to be the master of sex but dont pretend like you know what your doing when you really dont speak up communicate say something ask guide watch look listen,,also ya gotta have a flow with the stroke you cant be all over the place this isnt the game green light red light ok now go go go ok wait no stop stop stop FAIL...

3) bad dirty talk,,while its cool to be naughty an have some pillow talk i can say that nothing will make me laugh more then if i hear something like example o ya do you like my penis he is going to enter your tunnel of love FAIL
sorry that anit sexy an for the love of God leave the words c unt, twat, shaft an stiffy out of the mix..

4)no passion no excitement,,if you are like a silent robot going through the motions or i have to stick a mirror under your nose to see if your still breathing then yea it will be bad for the both of us..

5) no round 2 or 3 hey nobody eats just 1 cookie least most people i know dont an typically especially with a new partner the first time may not be the greatest so hey lets take a break come back an do it all over again an then some.. practice makes perfect an sex gets better the more comfortable 2 people become with each other
this is why 1niters are usually pointless..

6) the sex is over before the commercial break..look i dont want to go 3 hours straight with no breaks but dam this isnt a race intimacy an foreplay is to be enjoyed for longer then it takes to flick an ash off the end of a cigarette
if the guy does cum quickly the first time around please atleast be up for round 2 or 3 an pleasing the woman while you get your stamina back up..

7) being a self fish a sshole you dont want to do foreplay no oral no kissing no rubbing no affection no nothing basically your just about climbing on top doing your business an leaving truthfully if your a guy like this i dont know why you would want to waste anybodies time just stay home an jackoff or pay a cheap hooker an even the hooker would probably talk s hit about what a terrible lay you are..

8) no communication about our likes an dislikes before hand dont play the game of ill just try this an see how she reacts that is bulls hit if your into some weird or gross s hit ,,scat play humiliation blood an beating an spiting etc id suggest you make these kinds of things clear upfront lest you find yourself getting the s hit beat of you or with held up with an assault an battery charge because you decided to try you luck with the wrong person...
 goodquestion
Msg: 130
Posted: 7/13/2013 3:55:18 PM
a day of bad sex beats a good day at work.

This sounds like the stories fishermen give about a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work.
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2013 5:09:51 PM
only one gripe, its woman who presume their good in bed, just because they have sex with you they think their good in bed when in fact their some what lazy and very loose.
most woman feel their good at sex tho..............
 oneday57
Msg: 132
Posted: 8/9/2016 4:24:54 AM
I understand the first night and nervousness but after that it would be a woman who does NOT participate and think all she has to do is lay there....its repulsive and dis-heartening......because I like all the foreplay and teasing...would be nice to get some back....lol
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2016 5:37:20 PM
from what I hear the young and beautiful often feel just being the starfish is enough which I dont get. If you see someone again you can learn to express your needs and desires if there is a genuine connection. If not, move on.
 GWSmith
Msg: 134
Posted: 8/14/2016 6:35:43 PM
I dunno. What makes a bad pizza? There is great pizza and there is not so great pizza. Sex is kind of the same way.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 135
Posted: 8/17/2016 8:46:47 AM

I dunno. What makes a bad pizza? There is great pizza and there is not so great pizza. Sex is kind of the same way.

I don't know. I limit my carbs intake, so a pizza is a big no-no. What that means is, if I am going to eat pizza, cheat, splurge I am going to make sure it's the best freaking pizza I can get my hands on. No Ci-cis, or domino's type of crap. No frozen crap either. When you're that picky, then even good pizza can be improved and you become more demanding, yet also willing to see if there's potential for greatness.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2016 10:19:36 AM
only pizza I like is one I make for myself
I do eat out, but mostly I prefer what I prepare
now sex....bad sex would be me being self-conscious, if I'm not feeling utterly adorable and confident it will affect my performance, if I'm having sex with 'you' you'll know its because I find you intoxicating. Not 'all on me' its also up to my 'other' to create the vibe.
 diaboloacetin
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2016 5:54:49 AM
Yeah, but how does the pizza feel about it? ;-)

I have to have a connection with the pizza or the pizza will not be good. If I take a bite of pizza, if it's juicy, then I know it will be good pizza. If it bites back playfully, I know it will be great pizza. If it just lays there, limp and cold, then I probably won't finish it.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 138
Posted: 8/18/2016 1:19:34 PM

Yeah, but how does the pizza feel about it? ;-)

The pizza has but one main desire, one main purpose to satisfy what it is, a pizza.

And that is to be devoured, to be eaten, to in the process provide the person eating the pizza satisfaction, a sense of fulfillment. The pizza seduces with it's aroma with the variety of colors, flavors and textures. The pizza wants all animal instincts to be out there in the open. The pizza wants to be handled, folded, pulled while being cheesy, hot, juicy, colorful, flavorful. The pizza wants to completely submit to the person eating it, and in the process it satisfies the existentialist meaning for being.

The seduction is completed after eating the pizza, you are not only satisfied but desire more pizza and cannot get out of your mind the idea of biting, pulling that cheese, licking the sauce that falls on your hand.
 diaboloacetin
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2016 4:27:36 PM
Lol InnerGorilla2, you took the words right out of my mouth. I actually got inspired at lunch and wrote a short poem about good pizza.

Actually, this topic is turning out to be the most fun on this whole site.
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 140
view profile
History
What makes pizza bad for you?
Posted: 8/18/2016 8:14:53 PM
When the pizza is unresponsive, and acts as though it's doing you a huge favor by just allowing you to eat...? Time to switch to a nice, sexy Calzone.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 141
What makes pizza bad for you?
Posted: 8/19/2016 9:02:55 AM

When the pizza is unresponsive, and acts as though it's doing you a huge favor by just allowing you to eat...? Time to switch to a nice, sexy Calzone.

Don't go there dude. That is dangerous territory. You can part open that calzone and all this juice comes out so happy that you are going to devour all of it.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2016 9:45:00 AM

The seduction is completed after eating the pizza, you are not only satisfied but desire more pizza and cannot get out of your mind the idea of biting, pulling that cheese, licking the sauce that falls on your hand.

When I was younger and more of a pizza glutton, I would go on pizza orgies.

Pizza at one place for lunch, pizza at another place for dinner, left over pizza for breakfast, then another lunch pizza at a third place.

Ya get a little pizza-ed out at the end of it all.

Now I can't do that, I was up to 190 lbs, too much pizza I get sluggish and can't get up.
 gtomustang
Msg: 143
everyone wants a little pizza da action
Posted: 8/19/2016 10:38:06 AM
mmm, calzone. Food for the youthful metabolism. It is hard to imagine "too much of a good thing" and losing taste of a good paper-thin or tomato pie or even a Chicago deep dish, but it happens to the best of us. And the damage it does to the midsection, oh my, why aren't there Italians rolling themselves down the streets on their own spare tires?

still, now I want to go out and get a good piece.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 144
view profile
History
everyone wants a little pizza da action
Posted: 8/20/2016 9:05:38 PM
What is this pizza you speak about?
 diaboloacetin
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Ode to pizza