Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Opening the Door for Sexual talk      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Siennarh
Msg: 45
Opening the Door for Sexual talkPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Interestingly the guys I've been talking to here haven't even started with it yet, but I expect they might if I meet them.
Not sure, hard to know. It's like an unopened box, could be crap inside, but there also could be something really good inside. Bit of a gamble. It's probably not a good idea to talk about it very early but at the same time, there might be otherwise unknown bad stuff waiting down the line if you don't lol.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 46
Opening the Door for Sexual talk
Posted: 5/7/2015 1:41:20 PM
^^^^^

Meet in person first. Then do that type of talk.
 Siennarh
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/8/2015 1:08:13 AM

^^^^^

Meet in person first. Then do that type of talk.

But I don't want to waste my time meeting heaps of randoms
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2018 3:55:03 AM
During the dating thing I'm a gentleman and in saying that let the woman engage in the talk about sex....it's worked for me and once she opens the door I find out what she likes and stays away from....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Opening the Door for Sexual talk