Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > One Sided Sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 51
view profile
History
One Sided Sex?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

I feel any sexual experience should be a mutual one, for mutual gratification, otherwise it seems kind of meaningless to me.

As someone else pointed out -- you making the other feel better should make you feel positive, at least to some degree. Otherwise, yes, you have a one-sided mind. If you only Like making them feel better when you're in the mood (mutual exchange in the moment) -- that doesn't mean you don't have a selfish mind. Remember that. When one's in the mood, it's natural to desire to see them enjoying it as you are -- even if they're a ONS.

By your rationale, you're in the same boat as someone who wouldn't want to give their BF/GF a 5 minute shoulder+back massage to work out a few kinks, because you weren't in the mood to do so. There's a difference between not being in the mood to do so when it's brought up, and it being a really bad time & place to do so.
 sherriluvslife
Msg: 52
view profile
History
One Sided Sex?
Posted: 4/5/2019 6:27:14 AM
Just FYI Terone Gordon firefighter is married now just this past weekend and still on pof and wants sex from ladies still and I told his wife and the stupid girl don’t believe me after I sent her pics and text messages of me and him and still don’t believe me! Poor girl SO NAIVE AND INSECURE AND STUPID!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > One Sided Sex?