Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _shakti_
Msg: 26
Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh. Page 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Ironically the man who was the best at this, just so happened to be a virgin. Go figure!
 Aww-Ree
Msg: 27
Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.
Posted: 2/3/2013 4:40:56 PM

privat33r:
Clearly a school should be organized, not full-time to start, maybe just a few hours, but with a stated curriculum, practice, probably nann crackers and carbonated water to cleanse the palate between instructors, and scoring systems, a database and a place to list that on our POF profiles...

Probably the only school in the universe as we know it where the incentive for each student would be to fail...based on the premise they can repeat the class over and over and over again, lol. Obviously a win-win situation for instructor as well as student. Practice makes perfect, ya know. :)

{wonders how you would determine tuition...and will scholarships be made available perhaps on a first cum first serve basis}

*grins*
 jjoenyc73
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/3/2013 5:46:10 PM

Probably the only school in the universe as we know it where the incentive for each student would be to fail...based on the premise they can repeat the class over and over and over again, lol. Obviously a win-win situation for instructor as well as student. Practice makes perfect, ya know. :)

you say that until teacher calls in sick and the dreaded SUB comes in.I'd be cutting class that day for sure.
 wink558
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/3/2013 5:58:00 PM
Really?? there sure seems to be a lot of threads about women whining and complaining about guys either not giving oral or they suck at it, and you need to ask why?

Let me do my best to explain why to you. First off, a man giving a woman oral sex is unnatural, its not natural like a woman sucking a man's**** Men are not raised thinking about licking a woman's snapper, but it is expected that women will always give blowjobs. Honestly a man not giving oral is akin to say a woman that sucks****but doesnt swallow.

Secondly, it is not natural and very nasty for a man to put his mouth on a ugly hairy slit that emits blood, puss, urine and some of the worst odors ever. It really has nothing to do with the woman herself, its about the disgusting nature of the vagina.

Lastly, it is a well known fact that throughout history it has been accepted that women were created to please men. This is certainly one fact I agree with and support. The bible says it best. These days everyone is going against the teachings of the bible and the world is quickly going to hell. things were easier in the 40's and 50's, not that I was alive. People respected each other, families were close and men and women knew their roles.....and nowhere in those roles did men ever go down on women.

Hope this helps
 _shakti_
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/3/2013 6:07:48 PM
^^ It figures, you're from my area, lol..
 AlwaysSmiling401
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2013 6:16:22 PM

Let me do my best to explain why to you. First off, a man giving a woman oral sex is unnatural

It is only "unatural" for religious blowhards that think the society in the 40's / 50's rocked.

Secondly, it is not natural and very nasty for a man to put his mouth on a ugly hairy slit that emits blood, puss, urine and some of the worst odors ever. It really has nothing to do with the woman herself, its about the disgusting nature of the vagina.

Honestly man if you think that way about vaginas you should consider men.

OP; It is about communication. If the man likes you enough and you are able to communicate with him just teach him what you like. ;)
 dcinsc13
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/3/2013 6:19:12 PM
TO: MAB54
I learned by being told what to do by my boyfriend who wanted one!
He knew I had never done it, so he guided me.
That was a LONG time ago and I have perfected the act.
LOVE IT!!!
So, if you encounter a woman who is inept as you say, tell her what you want!!!
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/3/2013 6:24:23 PM
Here is a tip when giving pointers: give a guy oral the same way you want him to.
Different reasons why some would suck at it just like some women are not so good at doing it.
Telling and showing, Yes I beliebe some men never had anyone show them and or never got to do lots for some reason.

Myself, I would give good oral to someone clean and hygienic and safe down there and in general even if not getting any back as long as I receive some form of fun.
 dcinsc13
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/3/2013 6:26:25 PM
TO: WINK 558
Excuse me?
I want you to know that MEN, if they are not clean STINK TOO!!!!
I am so sick and tired of men bashing women about their odor if they are dirty.
I am a VERY clean woman, use my common sense on that one.
I would NEVER let a man go down on me unless I had showered!
NOTHING comes out of my vagina, especially puss! Who the hell has puss coming out of them????
They need to see a doctor QUICKLY!
I have always known men to LOVE going down on me, so you must be choosing nasty women!
Practicing good hygiene is a MUST!!!
As for women being created to please men, I love to please my man, but when he CHOOSES to go down on me because it excites him, I am pleasing him AND I will be more than happy to suck him off AND swallow, thank you very much!!!
 LathaMath
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/3/2013 7:44:19 PM
Right, I think I'll get instructions tatooed right on it with arrows pointing to the most sensitive places. I had a GF who was enthusiastic but not knowledgeable. Then one time I noticed a big improvement. Naturally I wondered where she'd learned to improve her technique but was too much of a gentleman to ask. :)

I'm actually pretty good at oral sex, if the clawmarks on the headboard mean anything.
 Aww-Ree
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/3/2013 7:52:46 PM

dcinsc13:
NOTHING comes out of my vagina, especially puss! Who the hell has puss coming out of them????

--oh ma gosh dcinsc13....that was some funny stuff...hahahah!

--As to actually answering the question "Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex?
Answer: probably because there are men like WINK558
 sun_and_cinnamon
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/3/2013 7:54:26 PM
wink558:

Really?? there sure seems to be a lot of threads about women whining and complaining about guys either not giving oral or they suck at it, and you need to ask why?

Let me do my best to explain why to you. First off, a man giving a woman oral sex is unnatural, its not natural like a woman sucking a man's**** Men are not raised thinking about licking a woman's snapper, but it is expected that women will always give blowjobs. Honestly a man not giving oral is akin to say a woman that sucks****but doesnt swallow.

....WOW bad experience much?
 tbramon
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/3/2013 8:04:30 PM
As a 26 year old I cant imagine eating a chick out after 40, I mean if it doesn't look inviting im not going to put my mouth all over it.
 sun_and_cinnamon
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/3/2013 8:15:03 PM
^^
what does age have to do with it??
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/3/2013 8:19:24 PM
^^^ Stick with the gals who keep up with the current styles, do pus-sy fitness and moisturize regularly and you’ll be fine.
 MsMicki
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2013 8:19:45 PM

things were easier in the 40's and 50's, not that I was alive. People respected each other, families were close and men and women knew their roles.....and nowhere in those roles did men ever go down on women.

LMAO.......Seriously?
So you think men didn't start eating puzzy till 2001 or something?
I bet you a dollar your grandpa was going to town on your grandma's coochie....

Just because you aren't man enough to give a woman oral pleasure....is no need to throw such ignorance around
 THEMEPACK
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/4/2013 3:11:48 AM
I've fallen asleep a few times....it was a long day.
For the ladies....just hum your National Anthem...guys love patriotic women
 wink558
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/4/2013 3:54:37 AM
MsMicki, every post you you write gives your opinion on a " real man"..a "real man" does this and that or if he doesnt do this for a woman he isnt a "real man". You are clearly very ignorant, I would imagine after perusing your profile that you have had plenty of opportunity to sit around the water cooler at Walmart with the hens discussing how the last guy you dated wasnt a "real man".

For the record, I have pleasured every girlfriend I have ever had orally. I dont love doing it but I do it for her. I would never go down on a date or some woman i didnt know very well as I am not "man enough". Also there is clearly no chance in hell i would go down on you, could care less if you think im a " real man" or not, would rather have my self respect...eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww
 Hearton64
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/4/2013 4:05:17 AM

Pus is a protein-rich fluid called liquor puris, usually whitish-yellow, yellow, or yellow brown in color. Pus consists of a buildup of dead leukocytes (white blood cells) from the body's immune system in response to infection. It accumulates at the site of inflammation. When the buildup is on or very near the surface of the skin it is called a pustule or pimple. An accumulation of pus in an enclosed tissue space is called an abscess.
Pus is a fluid that had filtered from the circulatory system into an area of inflammation caused by an infection; an exudate.

Vaginal mucus is a natural substance occurring within the vagina, particularly the cervix, that maintains a certain level of moisture at all times.

The volume, colour, and consistency of vaginal mucus changes according to the period of the menstrual cycle. Both the chemical make-up and the physical consistency (viscosity) change during this time. A slippery, clear, egg white-like consistency usually indicates that the woman is ovulating. Relative dryness usually indicates an infertile point in the menstrual cycle.

Excessive or oddly coloured mucus may indicate various infections of the vagina or pregnancy.

Unless a woman has an infection,it's not pus she's excreting.....it's called vaginal mucus and it's ALL natural!

I think you are batting for the wrong team with this statement.Maybe sucking the "pus" out of a man's d*ck instead would interest you more than a woman's dirty hairy slit?

For the record, I have pleasured every girlfriend I have ever had orally. I dont love doing it but I do it for her.

You're a real man.....a real latent man.

You are clearly very ignorant.

Pot calling kettle black.
 phil2847
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/4/2013 4:25:48 AM
I think the women have to speak up and tell us exactly what they like. When I was young (16 or 17), I used to think eating pu$$y was putting my tongue inside. Now I mainly focus on the clit. That seems to be what the women like the best, but if you don't speak up.....or moan up.........we don't know for sure exactly what you like!!!
 SouthernSlopesFella
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/4/2013 4:46:15 AM
I guess those men have a lack of desire to learn or think there current oral sex performance is up to par, i mean all those men cant be stupid they would be fully aware that if they wanted hints and tips all as they have to do is do a google search, i did years ago cos i take pride in a how a woman feels when im done with her, and the internet was most helpful.

BUT IT TAKES A VERY CLEAN WOMAN FOR THIS MIND YOU!!!!!!

That's right it takes two to tango, she must have very good hygeine otherswise no hints and tips are gunna help if he dosn't like whats been served for dinner.
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2013 5:14:51 AM
I am still on MsMicki side. :)
at 53 I am still like a kid in a candy story if and when i can get a woman to cum with just oral sex.
I take notice how her hips move her breathing if her legs are moving much and take my hints from there.
But i am always happy if she can tell me a few things to improve on either during or afterwards.
But for the record there is not a great deal going on at 53! lol
 MsMicki
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2013 5:49:21 AM

MsMicki, every post you you write gives your opinion on a " real man"..a "real man" does this and that

dramatic much there Wink? Your exaggeration of my postings are equal in your exaggerations of women being put on earth to service men

For the record, I have pleasured every girlfriend I have ever had orally

this from the same man that posted
" First off, a man giving a woman oral sex is unnatural, its not natural like a woman sucking a man's**** Men are not raised thinking about licking a woman's snapper, but it is expected that women will always give blowjobs. Honestly a man not giving oral is akin to say a woman that sucks****but doesnt swallow.

Like anyone believes a man that describes a vagina as "nasty" would actually go down on a woman........let alone be good at it!!

Now I's is off ta Walmert to gozzup wid ma lady freinds abouts reel menz!!
 36steveo
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2013 6:03:28 AM
my experience has grown with me. i can make that clit swell up to the size of a marble and have that **** spitting out estrogen.
 36steveo
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2013 8:15:49 AM
i personally love the smell n taste of **** but i did run into some stinky ones n i refused to touch. over all i find good ones
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.