Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GOLDD23
Msg: 126
Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh. Page 6 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Not this guy. I know how to work my toung and fingers babe
 fenderbender
Msg: 127
Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.
Posted: 2/17/2013 11:23:33 AM
because nine out of ten women would rather complain about it then show you how she likes it.......;.
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 128
Posted: 2/17/2013 11:29:00 AM

Seriously, learn to douche. You must have a stinky one do you and men have told you that before or refuse to go down on you. lol

Seriously? Do a little research before giving out advice. Douching does nothing but increase the risk of infection and increase the smell! The vagina is self-cleaning unless there is an infection and douching is not only no necessary, it is not recommended.
 deuber67
Msg: 129
Posted: 2/17/2013 12:33:57 PM
why are some women horrible at oral sex?? duh **** its just a matter of the person not the gender
 Blanketthenegitive
Msg: 130
Posted: 2/20/2013 10:35:03 PM
It's not piloting a 747!!!!! I just enjoy what I'm doing and I guess it shows in my work, and I especially enjoy it if were doing a 69.
 benjameson68
Msg: 131
Posted: 2/21/2013 6:03:16 AM
Im not worried about that I have been caleed an oral expert
 donrichardson
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2013 8:33:50 AM
I think its fair to say that we could extend the question to: "Why do people tend to be horrible at oral sex." And the answer for both men and women is a lack of communications. All of the material that is available on line should only be thought of as a starting point. When it comes to oral sex, every woman I have been with is different in what REALLY turns her on. I can drive one woman wild with one technique that will have virtually no effect on another woman. To a lesser extent the same goes for blowjobs. I have had some women who believe that if they put it in their mouth they are giving head. They don't pull their cheeks in to increase stimulation. They make no attempt to deep throat, which is extremely stimulating to all guys, and not all that hard to learn for someone who is motivated. Finally, some can't imagine swallowing cum, which is just plain rude to a guy. Not letting him come in your mouth is about the same as pulling out during intercourse just as the two of you are about to cum and finish up by hand. It is one hell of a letdown. Swallowing cum is no where near as distasteful as a tablespoon of some cough syrups or other medications. Especially compare to the immeasurable pleasure that it will bring him. No matter what you see or read on line, ask your partner to guide you so that you can tailor your performance to your partner's liking.
 donrichardson
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2013 8:38:50 AM
Doing 69 while laying on your sides has some definite benefits over the traditional 69 position. It allows for a lot more freedom of movement for the person who is giving oral sex making it easier for the perform at their best.
 That_girl*
Msg: 134
Posted: 2/21/2013 11:39:13 AM

donrichardson

They make no attempt to deep throat, which is extremely stimulating to all guys, and not all that hard to learn for someone who is motivated. Finally, some can't imagine swallowing cum, which is just plain rude to a guy. Not letting him come in your mouth is about the same as pulling out during intercourse just as the two of you are about to cum and finish up by hand. It is one hell of a letdown.

Swallowing cum is no where near as distasteful as a tablespoon of some cough syrups or other medications. Especially compare to the immeasurable pleasure that it will bring him.

wow you must speak from experience on the otherside of the fence

just how many d icks have you deep throated along with swallowing each guys load
since you think its rude to not let a guy cum in a persons mouth an that deep throating along with swallowing really isnt all that bad for most..

do tell Mr.donrichardson
 lovetoeatbox
Msg: 135
Posted: 2/21/2013 7:17:01 PM
I know I'm not I go in with a bib on.I love licking a woman's hoo haa. Its great
 Sandybeaches69
Msg: 136
Posted: 2/21/2013 7:45:14 PM
Kudos to this guy....he's done his homework & I'm impressed.....Carry on!
 spirited-won
Msg: 137
Posted: 2/21/2013 10:22:48 PM
My ex was horrible at it...said he had to have the perfect smell (douching w flower scent) lol first he didn't know what pleased a woman, second he didn't have a good smell either being uncircumsized yet expected me to be perfect.

My boyfriend and I are good at both although have to say he's so good at the other I am more partial to giving him because he deserves it lol
 MRFIREMAN69
Msg: 138
Posted: 2/22/2013 11:08:26 AM
I enjoy giving oral sex to a woman and pride myself on giving a woman an orgasm everytime i go down on her ive never had a woman complain or give me any advice
 kjay41
Msg: 139
Posted: 2/22/2013 3:29:37 PM
They have to enjoy it to be good at it....If you really like something you will lap it up!
 TheFuryan
Msg: 140
Posted: 2/22/2013 4:07:52 PM

They have to enjoy it to be good at it....If you really like something you will lap it up!

Bingo!! I remember when I was in my mid-teens and all my friends use to make fun of me because I couldn't wait for my first time performing oral sex on a girl/woman. They would say, " We are interested in having sex and getting blowjobs, but you're talking about eating a girl out. You're weird." It was something that I knew I would love doing, even before I ever did it and I was right.
 timt7878
Msg: 141
Posted: 2/23/2013 2:26:27 AM
Well Miss Be_enchanted, I gave a gal oral during a one night stand. The taste and odor were not real appealing at first probably because of the alcohal she had consumed;but since it was my first time doing so,I wasn't going to waste it. I must have done alright because she pressed her legs against my head when I stimulated the right spot. I think a lot of being good at cunnilingus is communication. Let your partner know what spot to concentrate on. We guys are not mind readers.
 gjaviti78
Msg: 142
Posted: 2/23/2013 3:35:00 AM
I would think you did the best Explain to! Everybody
 That_girl*
Msg: 143
Posted: 2/23/2013 7:31:13 AM

TheFuryan

Bingo!! I remember when I was in my mid-teens and all my friends use to make fun of me because I couldn't wait for my first time performing oral sex on a girl/woman. They would say, " We are interested in having sex and getting blowjobs, but you're talking about eating a girl out. You're weird." It was something that I knew I would love doing, even before I ever did it and I was right.

We are interested in having sex and getting blowjobs, but you're talking about eating a girl out. You're weird.

^^^^^ that right there is the attitude Some men still carry whether they are younger or much older it is all bout them getting pleased an blown,but when it comes to the woman getting pleased whether orally or sexually they either wont or cant be bothered to do it in return or even try too..

SELFISH but low an behold if a woman was to not please them O its the end of the world or she is a stuck up b itch...
 soulsearcher012
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2013 10:21:05 AM
^^^ that right there is the attitude Some men still carry whether they are younger or much older it is all bout them getting pleased an blown,but when it comes to the woman getting pleased whether orally or sexually they either wont or cant be bothered to do it in return or even try too..

If a man does not enjoy giving oral then most likely he's not going to be good at.
but just because he doesn't want to do it doesn't make him selfish.
It means It's not something he enjoys sexually.

Don't get me wrong I'm sure there are plenty of guy's with the please me only personality
and is that fair ? No It's not and nothing that you say will change it.
It's unfortunate but true.
 LathaMath
Msg: 145
Posted: 2/23/2013 11:03:27 AM
Lady writes
Not looking to be a sex tutor to a grown man that's for sure.
Now that's one more difference between the sexes. Personally I have always been a very patient and understanding tutor to ladies eager and willing to learn.
 NYCmasterplumber
Msg: 146
Posted: 2/23/2013 2:19:30 PM
I was very fortunate to have joined the navy @17 as a virgin thus I had no bad habits and nothing was taboo

Going to Barcelona Spain, Greece , Malta, Italy and a host of other European countries and having so many threesomes I lost count.

What I did learn about oral (having tasted over 87 women in 3 years) is that oral is great for foreplay but even better for the lady right after intercourse as the clitoris is very sensitive and still tingly and a clitoral climax is great but intercourse seems to cause more of an intense climax .

So after intercourse vaginal or anal licking can cause climax after climax with the soreness experienced with long sessions of intercourse where the friction can make a lady sore inside

Some woman are oral virgins when having someone not only perform oral right after intercourse but when they have their period and the experience drives the majority nuts.

America women seem more of the wham bam type saying "Eyeeeeee poppieee " and may shake their butt a little and are in a rush and forgo after play totally
 bmoreplz
Msg: 147
Posted: 2/24/2013 10:07:35 AM
Great post, So tell me what is bad oral and what makes oral out of this world for you?,, I really enjoy giving oral sex to my partner, but I haven't had a partner willing to tell me what they like,, What was the old joke?? you don't want to have sex with me,, I'll just lay there and if your good, I'll just lay there and sweat.. Lol.., So I really don't have a clue, I am just guessing, I have felt her spasms of orgasm and tried to listen to the breathing, But what really feels good for you? how can I help you achieve pure mind blowing enjoyment? I want to know, it considerably adds to my own enjoyment. Yes I am from a small town population 380, Though I have been with a few women , I was faithful and married for 20, my experience is limited. The Ex-Gf was terrible at a BJ I didn't tell her that, but she only brought me to O once in 2 years that way, I did have to fake the O a few times during intercourse, (her temper and yelling and hitting was a huge turn off for me as well as the ultimate cause of me breaking things off with her) I would feel her spasms with oral and a finger, then help her squirt with my hand, but each woman is different what works on one, doesn't seem to have the same effect on another, and without the feed back... I'm just guessing..
So to your question, Your intuition seems right on to me,, I guess just like women; Some are just interested in getting there rocks off, Some do it cause they think they are supposed to, some have been treated bad so they don't really want to be good at that. Some just don't care,, and some of us try but don't have a clue, others must of been told how and why. Some might be able to read minds or have good intuition. Lol... So tell me what is good and bad for you so I have more ideas to help me be better.. Thanks
 mark181252
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2013 10:47:19 AM
I love giving oral sex and recieving to. I think its important early on in a relationship to ask if your partner likes what your doing and to listen when she tells you how she likes it. Its important to watch her when she touches herself and do the same to her when your touching her. it works both ways tell her what you like show her how you like to be touched

its all about communication. Have fun x
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2013 11:33:52 AM
they don't like the particular odour?
their previous lovers assured them they were doing wonderful to prevent future ED diagnosis?
or what works for others does not work on you? I mean there are women who like totally different things right?
Some do not want any direct contact with their clitoris. None.
Others like a tongue in the vagina walls and entrance lol, Some don't..depends on where the man has been practicing. Remember all this takes practice. Most men on POF are out of practice lol. and women too.
 onebadddad
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2013 12:38:53 PM
I can't tell you why a man doesn't do it, but as with most things good experiences and rewards create a better future experience. One thing that I know makes it easier to do and enjoy is instead of the man laying on his chest and tipping his head back to extend his tongue (this can be a real pain in the neck!) it is easier to turn around, almost into a 69 position, and then work from the top. This puts a man's tongue in the correct place naturally and leaves his hands and fingers free to do more for her. Giving him some attention with your hands during this will help him to know when he is doing things right and can help keep his interest if he has a short attention span. You can move to help him find the right spot and be sure to make noise or move into him for encouragement. And if it goes right be sure to reward him, and try new things that will show him you are willing to explore new things too.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.