Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NYCmasterplumber
Msg: 151
Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh. Page 7 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Some women tasted like the Pilllsbury dough boy ONCE I got past the stench then I had it licked
 natgoat227
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.
Posted: 2/24/2013 2:10:06 PM
~Some men~ actually ARE looking for just ~One Thing~....
It's _Their_ loss for not endulging in one of the Best parts of Intimacy...:
Pleasing a Lady , orally ...has always been tops on my list!!

I often (just not _Recently_) have to be P r i e d away from her lovely petals of love to engage in more
Direct contact!!
 venusenvy777
Msg: 154
Posted: 2/24/2013 2:15:28 PM
Because they are too self-absorbed to really tune into a lover.
 natgoat227
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2013 2:26:30 PM
YUP!!
I'm proud to be Well-Tuned!!!

~HUGZ~
 1WishList
Msg: 156
Posted: 2/25/2013 1:10:56 AM
"Could it be because they don't like it or just not into it? Or just haven't had a partner willing to show them the way?
Are some men just not interested in it in general and would prefer not to reciprocate?"
(Sorry, I don't know how to make this ^ show up in a nice little 'box').

You most likely answered it in your message post.
We're all unique creatures.
You, or any of us women, could try to show/talk them thru it, talk them out of not wanting to, beg and plead them to, give them really expensive beer and coerce them into it, Yell at them and demand that they do, .... but, ... that normal, human, sexual thread that runs thru us all, will either lend them to want, or not to want, to.
Pretty simple.
 NASH58
Msg: 157
Posted: 2/25/2013 7:15:45 AM
well i know i am good at giving oral i have over the years dated 3 woman that were BI and they showed me a lot and said i was very good at it so nouthing better than giving a woman long hot oral Tom
 NASH58
Msg: 158
Posted: 2/25/2013 7:22:15 AM
Lynnarb i sure know i like a woman that is very vocal and likes good oral but a man has to let her show him what she like it licked sucked Tom
 steveharnxc
Msg: 159
Posted: 2/25/2013 5:38:31 PM
because it is nasty and unsanitary.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2013 5:42:06 PM
Maybe they learned with someone who likes different things than you, and have trouble adapting to new expectations. Sex is a learned skill, after all - at least beyond the very basics.
 wink558
Msg: 161
Posted: 2/26/2013 6:33:46 AM
Cant believe this thread is still going. I clearly painted the reason why men dont like giving oral to women but there are still disbelievers and those men that they are the best the world has ever seen. All hogwash. Trust me, going down on a woman is not natural, not something that men even think about when they desire having sex.As a matter of fact its quite the opposite, they think " I hope she doesnt expect me to go down on her" and think of excuses or ways to avoid it.
Listen, no man wants to put his mouth on that hairy, stinky,mucousy hole that bleeds, spits out unformed babies every month and sits right next to another hole that dung comes out of. Personally, it is akin to finding a rabbit roadkill that has been dead for 4 days on the side of the road and proceeding to kneel down and start licking it.
Women need to forget about this subject altogether and spend more time and energy pleasing their men with good ole fashioned blowjobs and beer.
 garman210
Msg: 162
Posted: 2/26/2013 6:42:28 AM
I enjoy it very much and yes its an art you learn over time maybe some men just do not want to take the time - they may think that all a women wants is to hump.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 163
Posted: 2/26/2013 8:23:01 AM
Maybe it's because they prefer 68 to 69. You do me and I'll owe you one.
 _shakti_
Msg: 164
Posted: 2/26/2013 8:49:13 AM

Cant believe this thread is still going. I clearly painted the reason why men dont like giving oral to women but there are still disbelievers and those men that they are the best the world has ever seen. All hogwash. Trust me, going down on a woman is not natural, not something that men even think about when they desire having sex.As a matter of fact its quite the opposite, they think " I hope she doesnt expect me to go down on her" and think of excuses or ways to avoid it.
Listen, no man wants to put his mouth on that hairy, stinky,mucousy hole that bleeds, spits out unformed babies every month and sits right next to another hole that dung comes out of. Personally, it is akin to finding a rabbit roadkill that has been dead for 4 days on the side of the road and proceeding to kneel down and start licking it.
Women need to forget about this subject altogether and spend more time and energy pleasing their men with good ole fashioned blowjobs and beer.
Hahaha!

It's too bad the last five posts don't show up on your profile anymore. But then, I suppose it's episodes like this that were the cause of all the complaints in the first place.........

While it is true that some men don't seem to want to, others are practically obsessed with it. So all men are definitely not created equal.

Also, the man who I experienced as being the best at it was a virgin.. he had no previous experience whatsoever. I don't know if he did a bunch of research, or just knew me really well, but he blew all the rest away. And I didn't even need to give him the 'road map'. So experience doesn't necessarily equal skill.
 cmc0526
Msg: 165
Posted: 3/1/2013 7:55:16 PM
Biggest problem men have is that they don't pay attention to how a woman reacts to what they are doing. That and the pride thing gets in the way of asking for directions. Some need a map and directions. Hell if directions are given properly it can be more of a turn on.
 rayray4ualways
Msg: 166
Posted: 3/1/2013 8:13:37 PM
i very much enjoy giving oral 2 my woman and know just how 2 do so. but if u r willing 2 try me on and give me some pointers message me
 jewels9693555
Msg: 167
Posted: 3/1/2013 8:56:55 PM
I want to know the same thing. Only it's not just oral sex. How do men get to be middle aged and know nothing about how to make love to a woman. Some can't even kiss. Don't they care? Is it that we women are flooded with magazines and articles about how to please a man and we at least look at a few of them and men aren't interested in improving their technique. Do they actually not realize that they need help? I'm sorry but at my age I expect a man to know what he's doing and not need to be taught. I mean if they would at least watch a few chick flicks or even a soap opera they could get a few tips if they'd just take the time. I know some women are probably just as bad but I don't understand. Haven't they ever heard "if something is worth doing, it's worth doing right"?
 jewels9693555
Msg: 168
Posted: 3/1/2013 8:58:41 PM
We women feelk the same about bjs.
 Wreckless81
Msg: 169
Posted: 3/1/2013 9:48:32 PM
Why are some women horrible at giving a blow job?
Maybe people are so selfish that they never took the time to communicate with that person what they could do better and how , and let that person practice.

People are too selfish and impatient these days
 missinglink1955
Msg: 170
Posted: 3/2/2013 4:59:11 PM
And any man who refuses to to go down on his woman has a woman that can be easily taken away.
Clue in guys , it is natural, it is enjoyable , great tasting and the their is just nothing like it when a woman orgasms into a coma and you have been the one that brought that on. And woman do a much better job at being appreciative than we men.

The question that sometimes come to my mind is "how long would you ladies like it to last?" .. And of course I guess it varies but I know I don't want a one hr bj.. I feel selfish. 69 works better for me but still.... would you like to finish that way?? Or penetration?? Maybe a dumb question becasue maybe the answer is never really the same each time but I am asking it anyway??
 sunsunsunandmoresun
Msg: 171
Posted: 3/5/2013 3:12:06 PM
The same reason some reason tend to be horrible at washing dishes :

if they consider it a chore it won't be good EVER
 chortles
Msg: 172
Posted: 3/5/2013 3:14:49 PM
YES!YES!

And why didn't Yoko jump in front of John?
Why don't all the CFCs float out through the hole they made in the ozone layer.
Why can't Donald Trump's dink size be inversely proportionate to his fortune?

Sorry, what was the question again?
 chortles
Msg: 173
Posted: 3/5/2013 3:16:23 PM
So many questions
 focusnfresh
Msg: 174
Posted: 3/5/2013 3:28:03 PM
Most men do not focus much on the needs of a woman. A woman can be pleased with his touch and lips, without even attempting sex. Stimulation is the key to success here! Foreplay is needed. Soft kisses, tongue teasing, rubbing and arousing the inner creature that lusts the body. It does exist and it does need an experienced hand. Women want to be desired and they possess a special gift. I am a man who prides himself on my sexual encounters with beautiful women.
 sammerkin
Msg: 175
Posted: 3/5/2013 3:46:26 PM
I've noticed the same thing. I think it has to do with the fact that a lot of women do not feel comfortable telling a man that they are doing it wrong. Sure, you can read how to do something but doing it in real life is completely different. Also, I don't know if you have ever actually had to do it yourself but I gained a whole new appreciation for how hard it is for men by doing it myself. I think everyone is different though. Different men like different things so the same probably goes for women too. The key to good oral sex is communication and openness no matter how experienced people are.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.