Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sammerkin
Msg: 176
Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh. Page 8 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I have a tendency to feel bad for the guy if he is down there for awhile. I can't really relax. I am too worried that he is getting bored or tired. I MUCH prefer 69 so I don't have to feel guilty. I like finishing that way but I definitely value penetration and like that to be the last part.
 Whiskeychic
Msg: 177
Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.
Posted: 3/5/2013 5:29:56 PM
More often than not, a man that can kiss can please a woman down south. If a woman regularly pleases herself, it is almost impossible for the man to please her. A woman's mind must be focused on the pleasure, nothing else. If you think about what he's doing wrong, he'll never come up for air and she will never be satisfied. If a woman cannot teach a man, then she should try to be the Dom, TELL HIM WHAT TO DO! "Get your ass down there and eat it like it's your last meal" just sayin....
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 178
Posted: 3/5/2013 9:16:53 PM
228: I can't really relax. I am too worried that he is getting bored or tired.

Cunnilingus is boring like tasting your favorite foods while listening to your favorite music while following the most beautiful butterfly through the most stunning forest with your favorite person on earth is boring. After an hour or so, you’re ready for something else.
 italiancharmer32
Msg: 179
Posted: 3/6/2013 12:19:31 AM
Most men i hear are horrible at oral the reason why i dnt have the answer me personally im in the top 5 on the east coast. Lottq experience and doesnt hurt to have that person let you kno how they like it most girls like diff things done to them in that area
 italiancharmer32
Msg: 180
Posted: 3/6/2013 12:20:35 AM
Doesnt hurt to let them kno how you like it
 EC3447
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2013 1:19:52 PM
1. they need to take a look at photos of the female anatomy with little arrows and labels of the various components.
2. They need to study the various functions of the female anatomy.
3. And most important. Learn to like doing it!!!!!
Love to see a woman come when I'm eating her...
 browngirl0406
Msg: 182
Posted: 3/6/2013 1:39:36 PM
Although there is lots of visual and literary information available to refine oral technique, I think the hands on approach is better. For less experienced men this might involve a little trial and error. Ladies need not be afraid to speak up and give explicit directions. If he is still tone deaf after a few attempts, I'd say it's something he doesn't enjoy or simply can't master. So, prepare to miss out on oral induced orgasms if he can't/won't be trained.
 jepcom26
Msg: 183
Posted: 3/6/2013 1:42:00 PM
theres something to be said when a woman dont want a guy to lick her down there, i really enjoy it, and theres only one time i wont,well, i did when she was flowing very lightly, and i do mean, very lightly,the hip movements tell me i am giving her the pleasure she deserves. as to getting head in return,and that topic is another post,i dont expect it,but if she does, its her way of saying thank you.i really enjoy the taste of a womans climax, and the moaning she does.
 jepcom26
Msg: 184
Posted: 3/6/2013 1:44:06 PM
sammerkin,read my reply,i speak honestly and openly,i am also a beliver that women should get oral plesure prior to the guy sticking it in. theres something to be said about knowing i gave her a little more than maybe she was expecting
 stedman1967
Msg: 185
Posted: 3/7/2013 1:42:02 AM
1. Looks like you answered your own question of why some are bad at it.
2. Are you just venting or are you actually looking for advice to solve this (sounds like the former).
3. After all of the comments, you're back at where you started. Now, do you advise/teach them how to please you, or search for someone who can?
4. If you had many men who aren't good at oral, perhaps its because you attract 'bad' oral providers. You are the common denominator if you think about it.
5. You may subconsciously enjoy 'bottom feeding' at the low end of the talent barrel.
6. In spite being knowledgeable and articulate, you could very well be a 'bad' teacher in this area.
7. You may not 'inspire' the men you do encounter to want to put in the work to please you. It may be more then they can deal with just getting in, pleasing themselves, and getting out (based on your post - without being mean).

I figure that's enough for the 'main course', but if you prefer adding 'desert', I can probably think of more reasons ot add later. .. :-)
 Football11234
Msg: 186
Posted: 3/7/2013 9:02:15 AM
Men should research. When I first became sexually active I actually googled how to go down on men. I found tips and techniques from men I wouldn't have known otherwise and I ask my partner what they like. Lets just say I haven't gotten complaints then again it was only 3 guys tops! Lol
 xtingwish
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2013 9:58:59 AM
i believe the answer to your question is that a high percentage of men that youve experienced, or that youve heard from others that have had bad oral experiences with lack skills due to the lack of experience.
you did bring up a very good point , to seek out how to's online or in book form.
a man who hasnt had the oppurtunity to pleasure a woman orally may not possess the confidence to encourage her continual verbal quidence durring.
dj
 touch42
Msg: 188
Posted: 3/7/2013 10:00:48 AM
[A woman can be pleased with his touch and lips, without even attempting sex. Stimulation is the key to success here! Foreplay is needed. Soft kisses, tongue teasing, rubbing and arousing the inner creature that lusts the body. It does exist and it does need an experienced hand. Women want to be desired and they possess a special gift. I am a man who prides himself on my sexual encounters with beautiful women.]

Ya think? For sure, kisses, tongue teasing, rubbing and arousing are lovely, but if you think that's enough, then you're quite wrong - at least as far as I'm concerned. I want sex as well. All this foreplay is just foreplay. I find some men utterly infuriating in their belief that kisses, rubbing and arousing is all we want, because they attempt to do nothing else - and they attempt to do it for hours. It's so frustrating it isn't funny. Use your penis, have sex. Foreplay is just the beginning.
 That_girl*
Msg: 189
Posted: 3/7/2013 10:03:09 AM

degasona

I only eat **** that is small, tight and super clean...you want me to go down on you,keep it fresh and ready for me.

One of My ex would go to the restroom before being eaten by me and clean it soap, warm water and get it ready for me.She told me that I am the best cause I take my time give my attention to her...In return she gave me the best blow jobs...ever

I hope you keep the same policy you expect from women that you TOO,keep your d ick balls an ass clean an tight if you expect women to wanna go down on you as well..

some men who demand for women to be super duper clean an must be trimmed or shaved at all times for them to even look touch or dare put their lips on the p ussy..

WHO
then the same men turn around an reek of butt nutts an cheese an have more hair on their balls an ass then they do on the top of their own head,that um isnt very how you would say um fair...major f uckin hypocrites!! stinky ass ungroomed hypocrites at that..
 spilling_fire
Msg: 190
Posted: 3/7/2013 10:21:53 AM

most women cant suck a D worth s#*t either when it comes to oral sometimes you just meet your match and sometimes you dont... i find bad d**k suckers are hard to teach usually as well.. i mean any girl can suck it to get it hard but finishing the job?? thats like a 1 in 20

Is this even remotely accurate? 1 in 20 can finish the job?
Guys, I'm dying of curiosity here....is it really that rare to find a woman that can give you head AND get you off?
 shine1274
Msg: 191
Posted: 3/7/2013 10:35:14 AM
Yeah, we fake them all the time...lol.

It almost seems like a reflex to me. One that you work hard to restrain for as long as you can. So no problems finding women that can satisfy that. Which creates a "hunger" for satisfaction in other ways associated with all that.
 spilling_fire
Msg: 192
Posted: 3/7/2013 10:43:10 AM

Yeah, we fake them all the time...lol.

It almost seems like a reflex to me. One that you work hard to restrain for as long as you can. So no problems finding women that can satisfy that. Which creates a "hunger" for satisfaction in other ways associated with all that.

Kinda hard to fake that lol. But a male responder actually said that in this thread!!! I've also dated a few guys and in the very beginning of the relationship they told me something along the lines of, "It's been a long time since a woman has been able to get me off" or "So many women will get so close to getting me off and then....nothing". At the time I figured they were issuing a playful challenge to "prove" myself, but now I'm seriously wondering if that many women truly are that bad at giving head lol.
 Football11234
Msg: 193
Posted: 3/7/2013 11:38:27 AM
How can you possible fake it? We know what comes out of there.
 AmyJo112
Msg: 195
Posted: 3/7/2013 9:21:56 PM
Oh my goodness.....girlies have got to learn to SPEAK UP. If he doesn't know his technique sucks, he can't very well do anything about it. Sheesh....
 shine1274
Msg: 196
Posted: 3/8/2013 1:17:51 AM
How can you possible fake it? We know what comes out of there

I was being a wiseass. But you make a good point. A woman should never question if she ever left a man unsatisfied as "the proof is in the pudding". If he fired off rounds, he climaxed. I would think any woman would notice if a guy didn't shoot, but maybe I am wrong.
 Fiesher
Msg: 197
Posted: 3/8/2013 11:14:07 AM
Of course a woman needs to tell a man, or signal in some way, what's makes her feel good.

I believe there's a direct correlation between how well a man eats his woman's pu$$y verses how much he cares about her. I'd be willing to bet the women who complain in this area have men who are really looking to get their rocks off more than anything else and are only doing the pu$$y eating, or lack thereof, for purely perfunctory reasons. Its just mechanical sex, so don't expect too much.

You heard it here first.

I'm not trying to tell on all the guys though.
 drewsbu
Msg: 198
Posted: 3/8/2013 11:45:45 AM
I saw that Seinfeld episode were Kramer said he faked it so he can get some sleep, so I told a girl after we were done that I faked it and her reaction was priceless. She was disgusted and mad. She did not find my little joke humorous, haha. FYI I did finish, I always make sure I finish, haha.
 lovetoeatbox
Msg: 199
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:14:21 PM
I love to eat ****.always have and will.practice alphabet on it. That works well and bury your face in it
 Here4ForumsOnly
Msg: 200
Posted: 3/10/2013 1:53:25 PM
The innate submissive nature of the typical female renders her a question mark regarding her specific needs, derires, longings. fascinations, and pleasures.

Pleasing a woman is like being on a treasure hunt,BLINDFOLDED!

"Every woman is different" says the cliche.

Trying common sense often results in the often heard, "I'm not like those other girls" response.

Typically, she won't ask favors, offer any guidance, or make any hint of meaningful assistance during a sexual encounter.

Sure, there are the overt FemDom types who FEED OFF of male sexual submission, but I (perhaps foolishly) regard my woman as my equal, even my better half, even sexually...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.