Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Do you ever look at the Profile of the SAME SEX??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 auntyemm
Msg: 41
Do you ever look at the Profile of the SAME SEX??Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Guys have looked at mine and i have to say the same as bottle guy,it weirds me out.I have no reason to look at another guys profile
 MetalVixxn
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Do you ever look at the Profile of the SAME SEX??
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:18:25 PM
I have on occasion. Sometimes I get logged out while browsing the forums and a row of women from my area appears at the top of the site. I'll look at their profiles to see what I'm up against, but I've never done a search or anything.
 awesomecatch2
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/7/2013 8:37:13 AM
Thats funny that you happened to respond Metalvixxn because I looked at yours
because I liked your hair lol
 WomanInSF
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2013 2:51:14 PM

Does anyone else do this, and if you do-what are your reasons?

I do look at women’s profiles. Mostly when they say something in the forum, and I am trying to figure out where it comes from. But I also look at men’s profiles when they say something interesting or nasty, and it doesn’t mean that I like those men.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Do you ever look at the Profile of the SAME SEX??