Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 42
Would you be upset if your SO did this?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
You let him cheat...he gets calls and texts from exes? and this other woman calling him?
You said he is a lawyer not a couple counselor? They are both playing you for a fool, open up your eyes
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 43
Would you be upset if your SO did this?
Posted: 2/5/2013 7:12:49 PM
He works with this womans good friend. Just met a month ago.
Why does she want his advice? Why not just talk to her friend?
What does your bf, have to do with any of this? Doesnt make sense.
He is spending time with this womans break-up, and causing his own.

Telling me to get it together, or he would leave. Thats when I would of said,"GOOD-BYE."
If he was hiding things from his ex-wife, He will be hiding them from you too.
I wish you the very best. We all know how much it hurts.
 msright78
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/5/2013 7:30:04 PM
I have exes but I don't talk to them anymore. And if the guy I'm dating has a habit of talking to his ex gf's via phone calls and text messages well that's a big no no for me. Simply because they had a history together and feelings could surface again from someone. And I would hate for it to be the guy I happen to date.

If and when I'm dating someone, he better not be having his ex's as friends. Cuz I don't.

I hate ppl meddling into my relationships. My ex bf's ex wife meddled into our relationship and the very next day of him having a huge fight with her, he broke it off with me. So yeah, I hate ex's.
 HelenBackAgain
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/5/2013 8:46:19 PM

His priority isn't with me where it should be. ... I won't have a problem after Friday since he's moving out. ... I'm not crying tonight. I'm at peace.

Well done. This had to be hard. Thanks for letting us know.

BIG old hug.
 gtomustang
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/5/2013 8:57:12 PM
1) is this the first time he's passed blame for something off of him onto anyone else? you may not have noticed it so much when he passed it onto someone other than you.
2)is this the first time he hasn't worried about how his actions look, so long as they give him what he needs? again, it may not have been so obvious when it was done to others, and rationalized away...like your friend letting her ex sleep over.
3)actually, its not his job to make you feel secure. that is your job, sorry.good news is, since its your job, you get to control the results.
4)what does he get by helping this woman? I mean, does he get to learn anything he planned to put to use in the future?
5)you did the right thing, which is why you are at peace. good luck, hope you learn the lessons.
 melodyof_k
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/5/2013 9:03:58 PM
we are told in the Bible,...if this makes a difference I dont know...but it IS a good point....

that even if we are doing no wrong,
To Avoid the Apearance of Evil (or wrongdoing)
so, it Does matter what others think of us.
 Archangel_07
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/5/2013 9:26:19 PM
strangedreams nailed it.

Yes of course I would be pissed if my SO did that.
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/6/2013 5:05:10 PM
Let him tell people, what he wants.
I wish you the very best!! Hope you find happiness!!!
 All2rosie
Msg: 52
Posted: 2/21/2013 10:38:18 AM
A woman knows when another woman crosses the line of acceptable and appropriate behavior.
It is not always a jealousy or insecurity issue.

I would never put my SO in a place where he would feel emotionally ill at ease. If the circumstances are unavoidable - he is in the know. Why? Because perception is a 'B' and is the root cause of many an unhappiness thoughts, arguments and misunderstandings.

It will be interesting going forward to see what information comes to light....

Good luck to you.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >