Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Explaining High Sex Drive?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Inicia
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Explaining High Sex Drive?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Sex drive- is not some nebulous characteristic- a person's sex drive is very affected by emotional states-in horrid mental state or in a relationship that has other issues- it will affect the person's "drive"If it is our best relationship- we may be more open to expressing and have those needs met-from assexuality to bunny rabbits.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 27
view profile
History
getting your ass into high gear without being shifty about it
Posted: 2/7/2019 9:29:50 AM
i'm not sure how explaining it, makes it more enticing to someone who doesn't share it.

find someone with a similar drive, and drive on. tho personally i found partners who didn't match my drive, were simply women out of my league. when they were with men they lusted after...their drive "improved".
 Inicia
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2019 6:53:29 AM
^^4 myself when in partnerships- this choice indicates i am highly attracted-however, as the relationship progresses one of two things most often happen- sexual interest expression increases- or decreases-for either partner- directly correlated to increasing or denigrating the value of emotional intimacy and honesty and or humanity of partner.
It becomes apparent in any relationship what value our partner believes we offer. If an ATM for only withdrawal of "things" and no deposit of "things"-the ATM bankrupt of humanity.
 hemingway234
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/10/2019 6:31:07 AM
I love how people worry about problems that haven't happened yet and are unlikely to happen.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2019 9:07:05 AM

I love how people worry about problems that haven't happened yet and are unlikely to happen.

Well said but in response to the OP, I think his sex drive is normal but I notice that he doesn't mention foreplay, love or even caring for a woman in which case, compromise is the key. Have some 'selfish' sex when she is not obliging or you don't feel like foreplay but most important, the way you make your partner feel as in used or loved or even cared for, should far surpass the number of times you have sex.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2019 9:09:16 AM

as the relationship progresses one of two things most often happen- sexual interest expression increases- or decreases-for either partner- directly correlated to increasing or denigrating the value of emotional intimacy and honesty and or humanity of partner.

YES!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Explaining High Sex Drive?