Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tech30
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Lack of sexual experience. It is a turn off?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Women cant be used unless they allow it.

And yes a man will see it pretty fast and realize this one is different , but if he doesnt, it means you arent for him in the long run.
You're right that a women or man for that matter shouldnt have to keep being strung along in hopes of being the one. People know fairly quickly if they want someone for the long run or not.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Lack of sexual experience. It is a turn off?
Posted: 10/2/2018 10:52:02 AM

Women cant be used unless they allow it.

I would say "People can't be Noticeably used, or to be Continued to be used in Any way, unless they allow it." A person can end up slipping into a situation that's set Up to be used without really knowing it, and not realize it / be used until after they've developed some feelings -- which can unfortunately let themselves Allow being used. Which then becomes sort of like weighing the joys of being more in shape VS good 'ol chocolate cake. :)

That said, a lot of times people are being "used" or in a bad situation off the bat. But they want to be the different one, they want to "win". And when they don't, they blame the other gender too often.

And yes a man will see it pretty fast and realize this one is different , but if he doesnt, it means you arent for him in the long run.

I think it's a matter of emotion over logic kicking in. One of the reasons why I say never blindly trust your "gut". We never count it as your "gut" when it steers you wrong. It's many times one's ascertations as Monday Morning QB that's erroneously labeled as your "gut" because they Also had some of those thoughts in the back of their mind. I've seen guys go down some really dumb rabbit holes, tho. The gal being much better looking than a gal he could feasibly get.

People know fairly quickly if they want someone for the long run or not.

I would say if their attraction is set for the long-run. And physical attraction has more pull than people like to admit to themselves (as I've repeated before that it naturally shapes some other attributes in a positive way too). I would instead say that people know fairly quickly if they want someone enough to go down the road that Can Lead to the long-run. Although if they yearn for an LTR or feel "empty" not being in an LTR (a weakness) -- then yeah, your statement would be more fitting.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 11:23:49 AM
I think there are different systems on how it works depending on what a person is looking for and their emotional availability.
If they are looking for sex but have high emotional availibility you get these scenarios where it is a FWB like situation where they want it to be more than just FWB with the person or they decide they can't do it anymore as emotionally they can't stand it.
People with lower emotional availability can do fwb and casual sex easily.
They also can date casually easier and are more fussy with who they date and probably break up easily.
Just because they are not swayed by becoming easily enamoured with the person they date.
It's comppetely pointless dating guys with low emotional availability because nothing is ever good enough and they can lose interest easily.

That's why I say the ones who can use women like toilet paper are low quality men. It is not a case of the women they sleep with or date not being good quality, it is that 1. They don't value or respect women which is a deep lack of a core value. 2. They can't love/are emotionally unavailable. This makes the guy himself low quality and a waste of time for most women to bother with.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 104
Posted: 10/3/2018 5:09:39 PM
Who cares what a RACIST STUPID WHORE SAY?

Has anyone ever seen a stupid **** record for her mom, then claim her mom wants to kill her without reporting it?

Have you ever seen a bitch dating a BF for years, break up with him for 4, but continue having sex with him?

HAVE you ever seen a stupid bitch never got a proposal after letting a guy to cum USE HER body for 9 years?

Have you ever seen a hooker the more you puts down, the more she comes for more?

SO, never stick you****in a ****
never talk sexually with a ****.

She is suicidal and her mom said social services are going to be involved if she had a baby

She CANNOT have one, otherwise the government will take it

It shows how danger the animal is

She might claim tomorrow someone in the forum tried to rap her over the phone.

The racist stupid animal does not want to get a treatment.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 105
Posted: 10/3/2018 8:24:45 PM

That's why I say the ones who can use women like toilet paper are low quality men. It is not a case of the women they sleep with or date not being good quality, it is that 1. They don't value or respect women which is a deep lack of a core value. 2. They can't love/are emotionally unavailable. This makes the guy himself low quality and a waste of time for most women to bother with.

I agree with you... I have had the honor of meeting the kind of men who could use their good looks and charm to easily use women if they wanted to, but they had character and did not do that. These men may have actually had emotional availability issues, but still it did not translate into having meaningless encounters/situations with women.
 Marcus121191
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 9:56:27 PM
You should be gunned down in the street you pathetic piece of shit. No wonder people don't like immigration or muslims if you are their representative then that's just disturbing. Also can you learn proper English? It's not ok to stalk someone on a forum calling them a whore. Would not surprise me if you stalk and murder women you probably have a collection of heads in your basement you disgusting pig, do society a favour and neck yourself so we don't have to deal with you.
 2ufo
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2018 11:11:35 AM

I have dated a virgin once, never again! lol

If you were a virgin as well (or inexperienced) at the time, then it was probably a bad experience because no one knew what to do.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 108
Posted: 10/7/2018 7:19:14 PM

You should be gunned down in the street you pathetic piece of shit. No wonder people don't like immigration or muslims if you are their representative then that's just disturbing. Also can you learn proper English? It's not ok to stalk someone on a forum calling them a whore. Would not surprise me if you stalk and murder women you probably have a collection of heads in your basement you disgusting pig, do society a favour and neck yourself so we don't have to deal with you.

Dick sucker, read closely before typing down like a monkey.

Lion I'm no longer replying to you
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16724218datingPostpage4.aspx
Comment # 94

The fucking Racist Animal was behind me, never ever was behind you. If she ever replied me back, she must get some.

Now, put your dirty shoes in your fucking mouth and shut up.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2018 7:34:51 PM

No wonder people don't like immigration or muslims if you are their representative then that's just disturbing. Also can you learn proper English? It's not ok to stalk someone on a forum calling them a whore.

I like you! thanks lol

If you were a virgin as well (or inexperienced) at the time, then it was probably a bad experience because no one knew what to do.

Well the guy had no respect and had no idea what he was doing lol. I had experience but I ended up not dating after our first date because it was so bad.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2018 11:51:56 PM

People with lower emotional availability can do fwb and casual sex easily.

Yes, they can -- I think it's more about emotional control, and not being emotionally Weak to society & upbringing when it comes to things, that makes it a non-issue for people. Having a FWB or having casual sex (sex outside of going steady or planning on going steady in immediate future) only has a "hex" on it because of social upbringing. It Can get out of control irresponsibly, but like a lot of things that can, many parents & much of society pushes to steer away from it. Kind of like the old saying that weed makes you go psychotic. "Facts? Accuracy? Pshaw. Look at the people who do it. Guilt by association, I say!" When something has a negative label in society, as it certainly Could lead to something negative with the right recipe, there's little blowback or accuracy checks on anything family-values folk say. A woman getting an orgasm? NONSENSE, many said -- and it wasn't a "fact" until around the mid 20th century. Why? Because that notion would encourage women to have sex, outside making babies.

Putting a "hex" on FWB & sex outside being in love or going steady, ends up creating a self-fulfilling prophecy to society. When you put an emotional hex on it, it will make an assortment of people feel like they did something wrong by doing it, therefore, doing it causes problems. That's NOT to say there would never be any problems without a social "hex" on it (whose strength from light to strong varies among pockets of society) -- but then again, there's potential emotional problems with Dating when one person like the other more than the other likes them. That's where the Real potential problems are, whether there's a rush to sex or not. You throw the "hex" on the sex -- it helps make it hurt more if you Did hook up with the guy you really liked who wasn't that into you. It also furthers false interpretations that said guy used/tricked/fooled the girl into sleeping with them, too -- which isn't good.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2018 6:14:06 AM
Personally I don't care if people do casual sex.
All I know is it is risky in terns of pregnancy and diseases. I know of youtubers aka blondsundoll who caught an std that made her infertile. I've also heard of men who are friends of friends that have contracted diseases.
Women tend to have more stds and are impacted worse by diseases and obviously have the risk of pregnancy. Logically it is a much worse move in terms of health and mental health for a women to have casual sex.
From actual studies: Overall, sexual hookup behavior among college women was positively correlated with experiencing depression, SV, and STIs.
Casual sex was negatively associated with well-being and positively associated with psychological distress.
 2ufo
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2018 11:10:40 AM

Well the guy had no respect and had no idea what he was doing lol.

No idea is ok - people can learn.
No respect?
He wouldn't have gotten near enough to me to even consider losing his virginity.

Personally I don't care if people do casual sex.

Then why are you judging people who have casual sex?

Now... having careless casual sex... yeah, that's a no-go.

From actual studies: Overall, sexual hookup behavior among college women was positively correlated with experiencing depression, SV, and STIs. Casual sex was negatively associated with well-being and positively associated with psychological distress.

So, in conclusion, college-aged people (who lack judgement) should not have casual sex.
I'll agree with that. In our modern society where people live 8 decades, people don't get a clue until they're about 27 or so.

from Mark Twain (from a time when people lived barely 5 decades)

“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.”
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2018 12:21:43 PM
I don't judge women in a negative way I just hope they can look after themselves. When it comes to men I judge them more harshly because men tend to lie to try and get casual sex. Which is bad when you consider men have 2.5x the amount of casual sex than women and get checked for stds waaaay less than women. So my first thought when a guy tells me he has slept with a lot is Oh sh*t stds?? then next is ok is he a player of some sort or emotionally unavailable?
Both times I had a few dates with guys who had slept with ~10+ they were very flaky, emotionally unavailable and dishonest.
 MsMicki
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2018 6:12:56 AM

Casual sex was negatively associated with well-being and positively associated with psychological distress.

This is mainly due to those girls trying to use sex to get a relationship....
They aren't having sex just for the sake of having sex....
Once they realize they "put out" and didn't get a boyfriend....is when the psychological issues come into play.
That is also when the "blame the guy" crap starts getting thrown around....
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2018 7:58:32 AM
What is hilarious is loads of guys that would be otherwise willing to have casual sex suddenly get butthurt if you demand money. If you want to hurt a guys ego, ask for $$$. So many guys were pestering me for sex, to get rid of them I pretended I want money lol. I'm not a free hooker, like I'd just sleep with then, even if I were single. The audacity.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2018 8:13:45 AM

I don't judge women in a negative way I just hope they can look after themselves. When it comes to men I judge them more harshly because

You are judging, regardless, which is 100% against what you said earlier. So which is it? Just own up. I always hate it when people say "I'm not judging but... [lay out judgments good & bad here]." Be honest with Yourself, first. Put pride & ego away. Be open to being wrong no matter what your gut/emotion tells you. One's gut/emotion is not your compass. Otherwise, nobody would go down the wrong direction.

Also, you have a skewed look that if casual sex is done, the woman is like a lost fawn in the wild, where the male is the big bad wolf preying on her. Why? Because it's casual sex.

Which is bad when you consider men have 2.5x the amount of casual sex than women

That's untrue, unless you're redefining casual sex in how one Feels. Good luck getting accurate #s on that one. The things you cite about the times heteros have had sex, men outnumbering women 2-to-1 when the population is 1:1 (which 100% proves far from accurate).

We usually label something as casual sex when you're not already Dating, although more stringent people will call it casual sex if you haven't been seriously Dating (ie BF/GF). This gives more leeway to interpretation, as one person can think they're truly dating VS the other doesn't think they are... although for Serious dating, there's Much less wiggle room for interpretation.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2018 8:34:11 AM
It was in the research I mentioned earlier, a greater proportion of men (18.6%) compared to women (7.4%) reported having had casual sex in the month prior to assessment. Males who engaged in casual sex reported the fewest symptoms of depression and females who had a history of casual sex reported the most depressive symptoms.
Of course I judge men because they're all over dating sites desperately trying to get casual sex. It's pathetic.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2018 11:08:32 AM

It was in the research I mentioned earlier, a greater proportion of men (18.6%) compared to women (7.4%) reported having had casual sex in the month prior to assessment.

Yes. A report. It doesn't mean it's true -- especially when it's stuff like that. There's research as to Why it's always Off like That. :)

Males who engaged in casual sex reported the fewest symptoms of depression and females who had a history of casual sex reported the most depressive symptoms.

I think it's two-fold, with gals: They can be very independent, much like a working gal in the big city -- or, what that alludes to, is the unfortunate Shaming of casual sex (you included, wagging the finger). After all, is a father going to be more upset his son porked a cheerleader at a party or his daughter getting porked by a football player? Society perpetuates Shame with it.

The independent, emotionally-stable working women out there are more like guys. But obviously they're out numbered where the shame-factor hits them. So they can feel shameful about doing it thanks to upbringing/society... or if depressed due to other factors in life (which can be abundant), yes, one's more likely to do things against-the-grain by society (whether it's good, bad, or indifferent). The problem is with those who sleep around due to a depressed state, they're unfortunately more likely to make poor decisions in the matter -- just like anything else that isn't mainstream.

Of course I judge men because they're all over dating sites desperately trying to get casual sex. It's pathetic.

You also judge women, too. If you're not judging something -- you don't care. You feel it's meaningless. "Does Bob like potatoes or french fries more?" I'm literally not judging him, either way. You're doing it for both. You think casual sex is Bad, and you think it causes pain. But it's a self-fulfilling prophecy in society -- the hissing about it causes others to feel guilty about it, even though it is natural... but the feeling of shame helps perpetuate making actual bad decisions within that circle. Not good.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2018 11:04:45 PM
As you said before, I have male angst lol. I don't know about pain persay, for women yes. As the research highlights. I think men are desperate and selfish when it comes to sex and also lie so that is part of where the angst comes from.
Also generally being treated like shit by some males.
 julystorm22
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2018 11:47:45 AM
Um Sienna, women can be just as desperate and selfish.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2018 7:42:22 PM

Um Sienna, women can be just as desperate and selfish.

I agree. People are people...

I think men are desperate and selfish when it comes to sex and also lie so that is part of where the angst comes from.

To see "men" like this, is unfortunate. There Are men like this yes. Instead, it's Some men are. Just as Some women are, too. Being selfish about sex... like, he wants the gal to go down on him, but not vice versa? :)

One can say all women are desperate and selfish about a variety of things, and men too of course. Bottom line, it's a skewed negative, reactive belief.

One thing I do notice is that if you're a guy, and with a good amount of Single years under your belt, if you slept with a good # of women, Some women will assume you lie, are selfish, you use women, etc. It's totally jumping to conclusions. One can sleep with Many people without having to lie about anything, or treating any of them like a piece of trash, etc. I think some people Want to believe sleeping around 'too much' Requires that.
 siisaa
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2018 6:43:19 PM
Now that I'm in my 30s, a virgin or inexperienced guy wouldn't be a turn-off IF he was young (18-25). In fact it'd be kind of hot! However....if he is my age or older and a virgin, I would take pause. It wouldn't be an automatic deal-breaker but he'd definitely get the side-eye.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >