Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really screw anything? Looking for honest answers.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eattoplease55
Msg: 176
Do men really screw anything? Looking for honest answers.Page 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
NOPE.....never did....I have some standards.....so should she......but as experience goes...Ive run into many that do....not caring about what people can spread around...STDs mainly......all ya have to do is see someone die from them.....you think bout it.....lol
 A_Intersect_B
Msg: 177
Do men really screw anything? Looking for honest answers.
Posted: 3/23/2013 11:37:46 AM

i would also hope, for your sake, that the question is coming from a sense of frustration rather than some idea that roughly half of the world's population are mindless fcuk-bots.

But deviantdeity, half the worlds population is mindless ****-bots. I like the way you put it, I ended up laughing.
 dishearteneddave
Msg: 178
Posted: 5/9/2013 5:02:02 PM

(Msg. #1. I'm actually really curious about this. I've been told this by many. many woman. I'm not looking for a yes blanket statement because that is obviously what the subject of my question is. What I'm looking for is from your personal experience, would you as a man, or woman, f*ck anything?

F*ck anything? I remember in high school a kid broke his arm. Apparently he was in the barn and it was due to a cow. My friends wondered how a cow could have broken his arm. It was known it’s possible for a cow to kick someone and break their leg but we never heard of anyone breaking their arm.

Well, it was a young cow and the kid was standing on a milking stool in order to position himself behind the young cow and it kicked the stool out from under him. He fell and broke his arm on the concrete floor.

Testosterone is a dangerous hormone. Fortunately, even though I lived in the country my parents never had animals so I was spared the temptation.
 jlynn1955
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2013 7:56:17 PM
Hoping this doesn't become another gender bashing thread, but it will. I dislike stereotyping of all kinds: gender, racial, geographical, etc. So very distructive.

on topic:
Speaking as a woman, I haven't and wouldn't. Not because I think this one or that one is not good enough (I'm flashing back to Elaine on Seinfled when she debated if a man was "sponge-worthy"), but because for me I only want to share that with someone I have strong feelings for. One man told me "what's the big deal, it's just sex". But I don't see it that way. I imagine you will find men who do and men who don't. Do we on some level separate f*cking, sex, and making love? Or do we consider them to all be the same thing?

Like Eric says, this thread makes me sad. But I'm depending on Igor and wolf and others to make me laugh.
 Morespam
Msg: 180
Posted: 5/13/2013 3:13:20 PM
I keep it between me and other humans. If aliens invade it would depend on what they looked like.
 jlynn1955
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2013 4:46:46 PM
^^^Cawk^^^EWWW! I'm not sure which mental picture you presented is worse: peanut butter/Rover, person with a horse, man/dolphin (poor Flipper!), or Mama June (shudder)...
I might have nightmares tonight....
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2013 6:04:26 AM
(op)

No, I won't screw just anything. Not by a long shot. I also think that the idea that many, or most, men will screw anything is a worn-out false cliche'. This is one of a whole bucketfull of phrases about men and women that people need to stop yapping. Yes, some men will screw anything (and women). Some. But some isn't close to half. And some isn't close to most.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 183
Posted: 5/14/2013 8:25:24 AM

In the looks department shes a 10, just freaking a beautiful example of the female human. Most guys would love to hit that. ... Sex was offered up on the table and I wasn't biting . I had known her for decade through her marriage and divorce. ... After reading this thread, I am the exception...

If you weren't really friends with the husband, and just her... yes, you are the exception. Having sex with her, by her offering, wouldn't have taken advantage of her. She's not 18 or barely old enough to drink. Women aren't pets or adult-children. Many times they need that, just like a woman on the rebound and still hurt needs to go out there and have a fling, etc -- it makes one feel better.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2013 10:46:39 PM
^ There we go again. When you say a large percentage...how large do you want to believe? Do you really mean a very large, significant percentage? Probably "half" or "most"?
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2013 7:56:56 AM
cautiousluv:
(you got me laughing) well, I just can't believe that. I know you're saying it, and there's always a woman who says that, but I just can't believe it. First of all, you're just talking about the guys that you and your friends know of, that's all. Second of all, just like with a lot of other things, upon closer inspection I suspect that the interpretation, gathering, and passing along of those events/facts is either very suspect or riddled with other factors affecting what's eventually believed or claimed to be the truth. I just seen that happen too much. And these issues between men and women and what some of them want to think about men and women are not immune from this truth-tweaking bullsh!t.
 wolvesatthedoor
Msg: 186
Posted: 5/15/2013 8:39:49 AM
Well I for one won't and never have. That special spark has to be there.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2013 11:56:45 AM
^ because you are still only talking about the guys who say this, do this, and the ones you and your friends know about. That's all. It's a very long stretch to conclude from this any high percentage of all guys who do it. If I could say that 9 out of 10 women I knew said or did such-and-such, I still couldn't say that means that most women, of all women that exist, do or say such-and-such. When are we going to understand this basic axiom of critical thinking skills, interpretation, and perception?
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2013 12:36:20 PM
^ yes, and having the wrong attitude about that is where a certain cynicism comes from...and so a person creates a self-fulfilling reality for themselves this way, and wonder why things happen a certain way for them.
 DrJohn3
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2013 1:35:46 PM
I most certainly agree with "drinkthesunwithmyface" (although, I believe he "states" it better!)!...;)

To me, the term "most" is far too, generalized (apparently based on far, too, limited experiences, at least, in reality!). I believe I can state, with comfort, many males do, not conduct themselves, in this manner (at least, I know with a certainty, I never, did!)!

This thread reminds me of, what I was taught, in a beginning psychology course! I remember it (and, term it) as, "The Mirror Theory".........

"What you like in someone else's behavior, you either aspire yourself, to become or, you already see yourself as, having that, particular, positive attribute.

What you dislike in another, you either are "laying your trip on," someone else or, you already have this negative trait, in your, personality (essentially you, are, a hypocrite!)."
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 190
Posted: 5/16/2013 9:08:31 AM

I don't think all men will screw anything but I do think a large percentage of men will screw a woman that he wouldn't be seen in public with.

I'll agree with some stipulations, so not to be taken the wrong way: A large % of Single, outgoing, and socially active men will screw very willing women -- those who bleed into the range where he wouldn't want to be seen as a potential couple with at all (ie not good looking, but not ugly) -- but just a roll-in-the-hay-and-hey-gotta-go.

I don't think a large % of guys are going to Chase such women who are in that range, though, under normal circumstances.
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2013 10:42:24 AM
I screwed a toaster once...probably should have unplugged it.
My nickname is "Oster" now...:)

OT: Yes, I have associated with some men who would literally &$ anything. They were considered to be crude and vulgar. I have never slept with a woman who I didnt have SOME type of connection to and who welcomed me.
I would say about 5% or less would engage in this type of behavior. Most men treat themselves with respect and usually stick with women who are like that too.
But then again, I have been out of it for a while.
Maybe somebody can update my estimated statistic?
 DragonBits
Msg: 192
Posted: 5/16/2013 3:51:45 PM

Hmmm, I don't think all men will screw anything but I do think a large percentage of men will screw a woman that he wouldn't be seen in public with.

It helps if you travel for business and are often in other states. :)

Really, I think the men will screw anything is more about those men under 40, and only a few over 40.
 FlyyinSolo87
Msg: 193
Posted: 5/17/2013 10:04:32 AM
I posed this question because I know I don't know every man. Or even a good portion of men. But out of the men that I do know, mainly family members and close friends, I have one brother that fully believes "p*ssy's p*ssy," another brother who has never had a one night stand; one friend who does the whole "pity f*ck" thing if he feels there is a girl being left out; another friend who's saving himself for marriage; one cousin who when he was 18/19, before having a kid, didn't discriminate, but now he'll go years without unless he's in a relationship; another cousin who is still a virgin; another cousin that has never had sex with anyone but girl friends; my father just simply got lucky with my mom because before that, he was bad; and all of the cousins on my dad's side were extremely picky and didn't have many more beyond who they married. Even my ex-fiance was extremely picky, though others might consider his pickings to be sub-par, but that's what he likes.

So out of all the men I just described, I'm gonna say 3 and a half(one cousin did change is ways) are that kind of men. But like I said this is only the men I know. I don't know all the men and how they actually behave.
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 194
Posted: 5/17/2013 11:20:00 PM
…out of all the men I just described, I'm gonna say 3 and a half (one cousin did change his ways) are that kind of men.

We know nothing about the women these men were having sex with. Were they more discriminating than the men? Less so?

If they were willing to have sex with men who were far sluttier than they were, does that mean they too were willing to screw anything when given the opportunity? How do we determine which was less discriminating? Or which was more slutty? Sheer numbers alone?

If one cousin could change his ways, mightn’t other men do the same? Is there really a ‘type’ of screw-anything man then, or might that just be a phase that some men (and some screw-anything women) go through?

How do you go about gathering evidence that some men screw anything without reaching the same conclusion about the women they're having sex with?
 Khal25
Msg: 195
Posted: 5/21/2013 3:40:30 PM
I couldn't... Even when I was younger and as horny as they come, I had my standards. Call me shallow, call me whatever you want but if there wasn't some physical attraction sex wasn't happening and I'm very particular about what I'm attracted to lol
 mrcs84
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2013 4:46:52 PM
One thing I've noticed is that standards go down based on
1. Level of Drunkenness.
2. How long it has been since they've had sex.
3. Lack of options.
4. Likeliness that they will not see that person again.
 BronxTale
Msg: 197
Posted: 5/21/2013 6:06:04 PM

Do men really screw anything?

Umm...No! I haven't done it in 3 years since I had my little guy. I plan to keep that streak going :) My house is G rated, lmao!
 wickedwriter
Msg: 198
Posted: 5/25/2013 6:46:08 PM
Only the ones with no standards. I could also say the same about women. I know just as many that are quick to jump in the sack. I don't think it is so much a gender thing as it is a human thing. Some can't control their impulses, whereas others do a better job of it.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2013 3:50:32 PM
Of course not....there are lots of things out there that can outrun me.LOL
 oakdan
Msg: 200
Posted: 5/26/2013 5:05:01 PM
I been down that route. Mostly in the bar scene. It wasnt screw anything but typically standards at the beginning were high and would continue to plummit as the night would go on and the more I drank. So yes there were some girls that were not soo attractive, maybe had a cple of features that did it for me at the moment. When it comes to dating though much more selective and have gotten out of that screw anything that walks mentality.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really screw anything? Looking for honest answers.