Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really screw anything? Looking for honest answers.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ohenryx
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Do men really screw anything? Looking for honest answers.Page 3 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

abmccray
Most men have lines. It's basically:

Would be in a relationship with

--------------

Would have sex with

--------------

Would have sex with when drunk /desperate

----------------

Would not have sex with

The quality of women in these categories shifts with the man; normally according to the type of woman he can attract. Since most average men can't get the 'hottest' women, their "drunk" line would be a lot lower on average than the above average men. So, just due to numbers, it gives that kind of perception, because of the desperation of many of the average men.

+1
This post (quoted) sums up the truth of the matter.
 NonamousDog
Msg: 52
Do men really screw anything? Looking for honest answers.
Posted: 2/8/2013 12:25:40 PM
I've noticed it's a lot easier to be selective when you've got a lot to choose from.

Sometimes it's a choice between the 'wrong' thing and nothing.
 OutMind
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/8/2013 12:42:35 PM
Hell no.

I'd rather have a good time with my left hand than screw someone I am not attracted. Even when I was shit faced in college I was extremely picky.
 eattoplease55
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/8/2013 12:45:34 PM
Yep another one whos out there asking goofy questions.....
 lowmiles2
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/8/2013 2:18:39 PM
Yea... pretty much as long as there is no witnesses.
 OutMind
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/8/2013 2:24:12 PM

Yea... pretty much as long as there is no witnesses.

You kidding me. My d ick is my witness. I wouldn't do that to him. He would not stand for it.
 jjoenyc73
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/8/2013 2:37:45 PM

You kidding me. My d ick is my witness. I wouldn't do that to him. He would not stand for it.

One eyed willy see's ALL,LOL
 sexguy2012
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:31:19 PM
I would many based on different factors but even a gorgeous woman is no-go if she smokes, gross.
Also within limits, some sort of attraction is needed
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 59
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:35:22 PM
^^^
See, we learned that even SexGuy2012 posted above has certain limits....
 CheezyChick
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:45:28 PM
^^^ Ewe....just eweeee boys.

OP: Yes...as long as 'anything' is what he's looking for in that moment.
Timing counts for alot...
So does alchohol content for that matter...
 Space_Weaver
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:53:56 PM
I love how people can be snowed into believing such BS. These accusations are the reasons why there is so much contempt between the sexes. I wish people would grow up instead of generalizing a whole populace.
 Padawan61
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2013 9:50:35 PM
would you as a man, or woman, f*ck anything?

I draw the line on donkeys and assorted animals. Or anything that can cause splinters or chafing ... so no wooden products such as a hole-in-the-wall. But a pocket pu$$y ... hell yeah!!
 passion2pleaseaz
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/8/2013 11:27:52 PM
well a decent man will not screw anything.in fact i think all men have their limits on how low they will go.i have limits and i have a couple of fetishes that are different.
 kevin157
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/9/2013 2:33:11 AM
Some people will and some people won't. I think most people have standards they won't break unless money or alcohol are involved.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2013 7:01:33 AM
Well, let's get real here for both genders...it's an availability issue. If a woman has regular man, she could live without the toys (maybe)....if she has the toys...she can do without a cucumber....BTW, if she invites you to dinner and starts grinning or smirking while you're eating your salad....you know the cucumber in it had an interesting history. If she's out of cucumbers...it's the spin cycle on the washing machine. Men are lucky...we've got an alternate source attached to each wrist...if we've got calloused hands, then everything is in danger.
 bmore_goat
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2013 7:49:45 AM
No.
Atleast I didn't. I have certain rules and standards which I NEVER break.
I don't screw ex-gf family members or close friends.
I don't screw co-workers.
I don't screw my male friend's wife/girlfriends.

Other than that, unless she looks like Jabba the hut, it's fair gain.
 sexguy2012
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/9/2013 8:37:22 AM
This adds on very well to the don'ts
 StrangeDreams
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/9/2013 9:11:22 AM
Some men will screw any chick doesnt matter what she looks like, its kind of sad actually, Sometime I will hit the clubs with buddies and you see the guys that strike out with the super smokin ones and then they hit on the skanks , For me I dont do skanks my D1ck would never forgive me and I need his co-operation if im going to have some fun in life, so no skanks for me.
 grove_22
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/9/2013 9:48:07 AM

Most men have lines. It's basically:
1. Would be in a relationship with
--------------
2. Would have sex with
--------------
3. Would have sex with when drunk /desperate
----------------
4.Would not have sex with

I agree with this although the lines have changed over the years. Some women that were in group 3 are now in group 4, some women that were in group 2 are now in group 3 etc.
 varrick
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/9/2013 9:49:38 AM
yes I would I did & I always will, so long as they over 18 man or woman I don't care ,but it must be clean adult fun I am very easy when it cums to sex I love sex
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/9/2013 10:13:13 AM
I draw the line at people who are mentally compromised. I won't screw a drunk, and I don't get drunk myself. I have a few ladyfriends who are absolutely gorgeous and would be a LOT of fun to see naked; but when they get hammered I'll haul them INTO bed, not BED them. What's the fun in screwing someone that can't remember anything the next day? It's like Groundhog Day - you'd have to re-prove yourself worthy of sex all over again. Kissing someone with puke breath is NOT on the top of my bucket list, either.

I'd rather 'hit' on the sober friend and woo them through conversation instead of tequila shots, roofies, or whatever most desperate souls are into using these days. Unfortunately, the sober ones tend to assume I'm already drunk and stupid for approaching them, so it's a tough row to hoe.

I'll admit If a decent woman approached me; stone cold sober - anywhere - even at a grocery store or library - and whispered that you wanted some nooky pronto, my brain would probably start thinking through the logistics of When and Where before the Morality Center would kick in. That's just how guys are wired. It doesn't mean that the Morality Center is dismantled - there's still ways that a Red Alert can shut down the whole launch sequence - because despite the rumors, we are STILL human beings underneath this caveman exterior.

I think the OP's real question is, "Would guys really screw anything - BUT me?"
 ranhard4u
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2013 10:16:49 AM
When i was in my teens and 20's i would **** almost any woman that opened her mouth or legs . And id fuc,k every hole she had. Now im more selective but i still enjoy using any hole they want to use. And i still enjoy finding selective ones that are clean and open minded like me still
 40Golfer
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/9/2013 11:04:31 AM
No, there has to be something there.
 DontAskMe2CarryUrPurse
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/9/2013 12:11:01 PM
Of course not. Only mindless neanderthals would do that. Of course, I was pretty mature for my age. I've always been attracted to brainy chicks, too. But sex is a complicated affair since it will tend to mix with emotions and confuse the brain. But if you can rise above mere hormones, then you are all the better for it. Yeah sure, some meat heads within the male gender, will, in fact, screw anything with a hole, there are those of us that would rather spend their time advancing themselves or pitting themselves in the trials out there in nature. Man vs. Self always held more appeal to me than Man screwing anything with a hole just to get their rocks off. Talk about boring. Man vs. Nature also held my attention, too. Trying to free climb a mountain is much more intense and exhilarating than landing some babe who presents no challenge or resistance at all. So, no, not all men are mindless sex-starved drones.
 spot4username
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/9/2013 12:46:43 PM
Ever looked at mugshots?

Are there ugly and/or fat and/or diseased hookers?

/end thread
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really screw anything? Looking for honest answers.