Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Carmen46
Msg: 31
What do you wish for your ex?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I wish he would grow up and act his age and stop lying and cheating on his gfs.
 dan31408
Msg: 32
What do you wish for your ex?
Posted: 2/8/2013 12:09:35 AM
I wish her happiness, good health and finding true love so she can wander, soak up the sun and pass away in great spirits in the future in the presence of her loved ones so she never has to live, or leave this world alone!

...Just kidding
 RJHistoryGirl
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2013 1:25:51 AM
I have many things I wish...

The most important one, I think, is that he stop being self destructive and start to know himself.

Should he figure that out, I think he has a chance at all of the other things (they are good things) I wish for him.
 Single_Dad_Dave
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/8/2013 4:27:23 AM
I wish great happiness for everyone on this planet.

Just some I wish them to be happy at a greater distance to me than others.
 GC_Hayez
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/8/2013 4:33:29 AM
For me... it varies on the ex. Some of them I wish they'd grow out of the "thug-craver" phase. Other's I wish they'd become more independent, and not be so co-dependent on a man. But for all of them.... I wish nothing but happiness!
 14everBlessed2
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/8/2013 4:40:00 AM
I wish them the best and hope they are doing ok and happy.
 NateAMFYOYO
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/8/2013 4:41:55 AM
I wish her to get into therapy for the sake of the children.
 lostinalostworld
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/8/2013 5:09:03 AM
Do you mean the one I refer to as "Whatshername"? Nothing really, I very seldom think of her, and haven't for years.
 giggles_4_free
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/8/2013 5:20:42 AM
Guess I'm the only immature on still...

Some I wish nothing but horrible bad things to happen.

A few I wish that they are happy and have a successful career

That one I wish he gets rejected and told what a horrible person he is and dies alone.

What I hope they are wishing for me "Damn she's got her sh!t together, gots the career, kid, house, cats, car, ect ect. WTF was I thinking when I let her walk out of my life?"
 Pinky127
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/8/2013 5:31:28 AM
I wish my ex would meet a lovely person and get into a relationship with her.
He's so lonely and that makes me very sad.
 Engine_Builder
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:23:48 AM
The ex-wife has a boyfriend that she loves dearly, and he lives 3 hours away. We share custody, but I wish she would marry him and move away. That would not be beneficial to my son.......so I'll remain content the way it is now.
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/8/2013 7:24:51 AM
Ewwwwww..... all these sappy wish them the best, health & happiness posts.

I don't wish my ex a painful death but do have a sense of vindication knowing our supposed problems followed her.

Cheating, quitting her job & leaving her teenagers ( my step-kids ) behind for me to finish raising so she could move out of state, has it's price. Financially they're both a mess. She's occasionally minimum wage employed & most times unemployed asking her now adult kids for $$. He had his clock cleaned financially by his ex, then laid off & only found work as an over the road trucker. Being on the outs with their kids & family apparently is emotionally draining too since now that it's not bliss 24/7, she's back to her old Prozac inspired "he's the problem" ways & her self inflicted stress related health issues.

Life for me concerning my ex can't be more satisfying right about now.
 phoenix_55
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/8/2013 7:28:42 AM
I wish nothing but happiness for my first two husbands who are the dads of my 2 kids.

For #3 ... well, I wish he'd fall into a pit of wolverines. And in case anyone wants to know why -- he divorced me while I was in the ICU after having a liver transplant. Now the wolverines make sense, huh? lol
 curviest
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2013 7:29:38 AM
I wish he would realise what an idiot he was to have lost me.

And suffer the misery of that for the rest of his life.
 LiterateHiker
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/8/2013 7:31:51 AM
1st: If I believed in hell, I would wish for a special place in hell for men who abuse women and children.

2nd: Good health, friendship and happiness.
 OutMind
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/8/2013 7:56:23 AM
I got to one point that I was able to hate her. Yes, hate. And that was actually healthy. I had her in my head so much that even with all the toxicity, the fights, her mood swings from love to indifference a part of me still was taking her back. That was very, very unhealthy, and one of the reasons I went to therapy. How sick can that be. But through all the pain, I was able to put together that other emotion, hate. From there became a more beautiful emotion, acceptance and then indifference. To which I now have forgiveness.

So at this point, I wish her the best life. I wish her children a good life and that she finds the love and happiness that she desires.
 staffmom
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/8/2013 9:39:14 AM
If a deceased husband is considered an 'ex', I wish for him eternal peace.
 RandomFish123
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/8/2013 9:47:24 AM
.. that he learns to address his issues in a healthy manner and does not project them onto the next person who enters his life.
 Jerilyn
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/8/2013 10:28:40 AM
I don't "wish" anything for my ex's either good or bad, because I'm over them and rarely think about them, now.

In my case if I'm sitting around wishing something for somebody I used to date it means there is still a certain level of attachment there.... and I don't have that. I just go on with life. There are too many other things that are more important to occupy my mind...

I think when you get to the "I wish them well no matter what they've done to me," stage, it's one of the final stages of the grieving process which means the grieving process isn't entirely done. When you've truly moved on you simply become indifferent, and unless you share children you don't give them much thought.
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/8/2013 12:34:29 PM

When you've truly moved on you simply become indifferent, and unless you share children you don't give them much thought.
I agree with this but with regards to this thread, the question made those of us to don't normally give it any thought, a reason to think about it briefly. The fact that so many don't harbor any ill will, means to me that many have moved on, and if those who did answer stated they wished no harm, that's likely only due to having to give it a moments of thought.
 tvtommy
Msg: 52
Posted: 2/8/2013 1:01:27 PM
I wish she would compare me with the new guy, and realize maybe I wasn't all that bad. And in one case it actually happened.

Felt good.
 MeggieMugster
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/8/2013 1:37:26 PM
I dont wish anything bad upon any of my ex's anymore. One of them i hope they get the physcological help they need, cuz i believe everyone derserves to be happy.
 MiaIris
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/8/2013 2:05:17 PM
I wish for him health, happiness and prosperity with (as friends) or without me.
 Proteaus
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/8/2013 4:21:06 PM
My wishes would be more for my ex's future victims. I wish them all the luck in the world , because if they got involved with her , they would need it . Only person I ever knew that was truly a black widow .
 Darkhawk36
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2013 4:47:24 PM
I wish for her a very painful disease.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >