Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IL_Capitano
Msg: 57
view profile
History
What do you wish for your ex?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Be_enchanted
Msg: 58
What do you wish for your ex?
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:12:03 PM
I wish he gets treated the way he treated me; to get what he deserves one day. Yea, feeling a bit grouchy right now.
 wysong
Msg: 59
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:41:27 PM
Yes deceased can be considered an ex, kind of

that WE could have had even one more hour/day/month /year/ lifetime .
may she rest in peace.
 msright78
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/8/2013 7:25:48 PM
I wish my ex some clarity on where he wants to go in life in terms of making a sound decisions in regard to relationships. I wish him that instead of listening to everyone else and what they want, that he should do whatever he wants to do and follow his heart rather than want to please his parents.

I wish him happiness and I wish that he never crosses my path ever again in life and remembers me forever and hope karma bites him in his aSS!!!
 Smarts and Heart
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/8/2013 8:04:17 PM
When we separated and divorced he said some hurtful things and in my pain I wished his life to be what my life was with him. The thing is that it now is. My life got better without him, but his life went downhill. Oddly enough it doesn't give me any satisfaction. I feel sorry for him, and sorry my children had to see him as he really was. Children shouldn't have to see their parent fall off their pedestal. Parents should set a positive example, not be an example ot bad behaviour. For my kids sake I wish him happiness and success.
 Happy_gal2013
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/8/2013 8:15:39 PM
For my ex. I wish him well and much happiness.
 ItsNotATumaaa
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/10/2013 1:11:20 PM
A lifetime of poverty and misery.
 Perspektiv
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/10/2013 1:46:06 PM
My ex was bipolar, so I kind of verbalized my wish to her when I ended the relationship--that she got the help she needed, and soul searched to find her own happiness, before venturing in another relationship (she entered the relationship with me, a broken person, and I felt I had to build her up from scratch, as she was seeking love to make her happy again).

I was quite happy to hear about her getting herself admitted to see a psychiatrist (she also checked herself in to getting anger management, stemming from anger issues that she had, due to a highly abusive childhood).

She had never medicated, and I think me filing for divorce after years of walking on eggshells with her, put a scare in her. She lost someone who had dedicated his life to her, so I think it hit her hard, she needed to get help, or risk repeating the same mistakes.

Also, I helped her start herself a business, and as such, I can rest assured, she'd enter her next relationship a stronger woman, than putting another man through what I went through.

I've never wished ill will on an ex, and have always ended relationships peacefully. I feel nothing but pride, to see an ex doing well in life, and would feel ashamed to see one struggle.
 tallbrowneyedlady
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/10/2013 1:54:44 PM
Ex #1. A year in a drug treatment facility.
#2. A new body.
#3. No more dyslexia.
#4. A personality.
I don't have a lot of regrets, except, I wish ex.#1 had never been born.
 HelenBackAgain
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/10/2013 2:01:36 PM
One, with whom I don't keep in touch... health, joy, a good marriage, and children. He was terrific with kids and I hope he's had some. Oh, and pets. Maybe a dog and a cat. He's good with animals, too.

Another, with whom I do talk, albeit only occasionally... that an ongoing personal problem may resolve. Everything else is going pretty great for him. I hope this one thing gets better as well.

The most recent one... that he be covered in honey and slowly devoured by stinging fire ants.

Yes, I know, I'm not ready to date again yet.
 Man In New Hampshire
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2013 6:10:19 PM
For my first wife (married 9 years, no kids) I wish her good health and happiness.

For my second wife (married 20 years, 2 kids) I wish she would move on. It has been 8 years and she still will put the kids and grandchildren in the middle of her anger. I have moved on but I seem to always deal with the complaints from the kids about her actions. It breaks my heart to see the kids still wanting her to be just their mother. I shouldn't ever be brought up.
I wish she could find something or somebody to find happiness with.
 momomo68
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2013 7:45:16 AM

I feel nothing but pride, to see an ex doing well in life, and would feel ashamed to see one struggle.

Best reply on this thread.
 Luthion
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2013 8:01:19 AM
It's understandable and acceptable to be angry at your ex, after a bad break up. You feel angry, resentful, and bitter at them, like they've betrayed your trust and commitment. It's rarely a pleasant feeling, but it's understandable why it happens. It's something you always have to learn to let go of, though. Holding on to it never benefits you. It holds you back, and it can turn you into a very ugly person if allowed to fester and grow.

I hope for my exes to go on and have happy, fulfilling lives. If they hateful, angry or judgemental people, I can only hope they find the wisdom to move past that and become better people.
 Bookbelle
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2013 1:52:05 PM
I've not really thought about any of my exes in a while, but if I were to wish anything for them, yeah, I'd want to wish them a good life. Also not forgetting:

2 of them: I wish they'd understand that being in the same room, saying "hi" and making conversation does not mean I want to get back together. It means, enough time has passed since we broke up that I no longer find it awkward to be around them.
 Debyduz_
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/11/2013 2:02:04 PM
I wish my ex would stop asking me for money
 stayinalivefl
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/11/2013 3:51:11 PM
free cat food....lol
 Emilyjoh
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/11/2013 6:38:22 PM
My ex and I just didn't "work" being married...we get along much better as just co-parents...

So I hope he finds a woman to love.
I hope he has a long, healthy life.
I hope he is truly happy.
I hope that he is always the amazing Dad he is now (and has always been).
I hope that he finds his passion in life.
I hope that his life is amazing...

I don't really have anything bad to say about him...other than he was not a great husband but then again, I wasn't a great wife....
 JoeBnD
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/11/2013 9:00:13 PM
I wish for her precisely what she wishes for me; I doubt she would find comfort in that.
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/12/2013 9:38:59 AM

I feel nothing but pride, to see an ex doing well in life, and would feel ashamed to see one struggle.

The song "Whatta man" ( Salt N Pepa) came to mind after reading this (and understanding all of the implications behind it).

Sciencetreker
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2013 10:35:45 AM
She is a wonderful gal. Unique in many good ways. We just lost that 'spark'.

We're both happy now in our next chapter in life. I don't think much about past relationships but I'd feel bad if she wasn't doing well in life.
 Dolphinelover
Msg: 77
Posted: 2/12/2013 11:36:58 AM
Well as for my first ex,she can burn and rote in hell for all I care.............As for my second one I wish her all the best and still care for her,she was a wonderful woman.
 coderedjulia1
Msg: 79
Posted: 2/12/2013 3:36:22 PM
really don't care
 safebetinvegas
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2013 3:53:48 PM

Long term treatment.

...to find true happiness within...not in the world.

...strength to face...demons and stop running.

Amen to the above.
 ksayer1
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2013 5:14:26 PM
Some times wishes come true.
I wished my x would wake up and realize he was making his own misery. Figure out what was really important and apreciate the people in his life. He has done that! I gotta say it was nice to be told i didn't suck after all too ;) We are friends and he is a better father now also. :) !! It is good to know people can change even if it was too late.
 Hands of gold
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2013 6:00:32 PM
I know it is wrong to ever have negative wishes for my children's mother, but I kind of wish that she keeps being self-centred, so that my kids will love me more...... God that sounds sad.

I Changed my mind. I wish for her to be a great mother so that my kids can grow up well adjusted. Maybe that Genie will pop out and make it true.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >