Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 93
What do you wish for your ex?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I wish for my ex-husband, continued mobility (he has MS) and the ability to continue working because I know how important that is for his happiness. And that he and his lady are happy.

I wish for my ex-SO that he finds the answer he seeks.
 72lefty
Msg: 94
What do you wish for your ex?
Posted: 2/17/2013 6:59:27 PM
for my late husband my wish would be that he made it to heaven and is fishing with his dad.
for my ex that took advatage of my good nature I wish nothing.He will ruin it all by himself with lies and manipulation
 hotmerlot
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/17/2013 8:06:42 PM
Money and joy. He is an amazing man and a great father.
 LG2727
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2013 8:13:10 PM
After 15 years, I still hope that evil sick monster (he was a physically, mentally, and emotionally abusive alcoholic to me and my children) is somewhere alone, dying a slow and painful death. People who say it is better to forgive those who have done you wrong, dont know a thing. I will never forgive him, I have however, gone on with my life and made it the best life I could and I'm happy now, no man to beat me, cheat on me and take all my money.
 LG2727
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2013 8:21:20 PM
The first ex. well, he became mentally ill after we were only married about a year which wasnt his fault, but he was a real jerk to me before that, running around on me, ignoring me, and never working and helping to pay the bills ect. so I have no pity for him either. I really know how to pick em! That's why I remain single! Doesn't seem to be anything decent out there.
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 98
Posted: 2/17/2013 9:16:09 PM
1st ex-husband....I wish nothing for him!!!!

2nd ex-husband...I wish him all the joy life can bring him, he's a phenominal dad!!!!

ex-boyfriend...(Rick)....I wish that we succeed at trying to work things out....he's great, we grew apart, but then grew as individuals which I think as he does will make us grow as a couple....only faith knows....

ex-boyfriend...(Joe)...I wish he gets the help to make him better, he's a good guy with bad antics....I pray for him!

ex-fiance...(Gabriel)...I wish you burn in hell....!!!!!!!

To all the exes I didn't mention personally, I wish you well in your lives...no hard feelings! God Bless
 j_ff_ray
Msg: 99
Posted: 2/17/2013 10:27:26 PM
I've read most all the comments about me here and to be honest, I didn't do most of that stuff.

I can't believe you all made these forum posts about me instead of just telling me what you thought privately.

And I want my TV back!
 AnAustralianWoman
Msg: 101
Posted: 2/18/2013 7:31:14 AM
My wish has already come true...My ex has now realized after many year's that a 'religious sect' is a place where desperate people go to get sucked in. Thank heaven's it didn't destroy his life completely. He lost one family and eventually threw away the other.
I sought of feel sorry for him in a way because his son's see him as an aquaintance...Kharma perhaps?
 1965chevygal
Msg: 102
Posted: 2/18/2013 11:37:02 AM
I don't wish for anything for my ex... There's a good song that describes the feelings though it goes like this :

I pray you get a flat tire while flying down the highway
Your birthday comes and noboddy calls
That a flower pot falls on your head when you walk by the window sill...
I pray you bash your face in just like I'd like too...
Baby wherever you are, I'm praying for you!

Although I would never do any of these things the tune is kind of catchy!
 roadrunner2525
Msg: 103
Posted: 2/18/2013 11:41:08 AM
I wish she would get a job, learn how to fix computers and fix mine since the fan motor doesn't work properly or at all and causes it to shut down every 5 minutes. I wish she would do this for free and then disappear again.
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2013 12:08:40 PM
Health and happiness in her next life... just not this one.
 coderedjulia1
Msg: 105
Posted: 2/18/2013 12:47:21 PM
I don't really wish for anything life threatening to happen to anyone who has hurt me in the past. Maybe a bit of hurt and rejection to get a taste of their own medicine and to realize how they treated me was wrong.
 sweetone1951
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2013 2:47:19 PM
Herpes...and I'm being generous...
 Vampire_Cat
Msg: 107
Posted: 2/18/2013 5:13:27 PM
All The 6 ex's I have had since I was 18, I have never wished ill on, each time life took us in different directions, rather than broken up by cheating and lies. In reverse order:

My most recent partner of 17 years who I split with 3 years ago, we are still good friends, and when she gets married next summer to a nice guy I will be giving her away.

K2 best mates, when she married another girl I gave her away, when I got married to the above she was my best babe.

K1 still good friends, another performer, when she got married I was a bridemaid for her, which meant one hell of a confused vicar at the church when we arrived.

S1 sadly passed away after we split, but we were friends to the end

V a real soul mate, she has had her romantic ups and downs, but she is still an amazing person and friend

M after a number of difficult years communicating, we are now on good friendly terms, she is an amazing mother to the children, and someone who I have never said a bad word about. We were young, but she has always been smart and I have no regrets.

now waiting to see what wonderful lady I can find to hopefully spend the rest of my life with.
 Ladyinred4755
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/18/2013 6:46:14 PM
Referring to the past 5 BF's, that they/he will find another woman as good as me and NEVER try to contact me again!
 ivegotitgoingon
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/18/2013 6:48:24 PM
Sorry but I am still in the "wishes he was eaten by vultures" stage.
In fact, being eaten by vultures would be pleasant compared to how I really feel.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >