Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > ASTRAL PROJECTION / TRAVEL      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 30
ASTRAL PROJECTION / TRAVELPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Best post on this thread msitgal huge difference between astral projection and lucid dreaming..all this talk of using drug enhancements such as DMT are not needed to astral project, what is needed is self control and lots of practice.

The would be incorrect as people either supplement their DMT from and outside source or they are able to tap into their own source via meditation or similar state.

As DMT is already in us and all living things.

So in essence it is the same thing, people just go about tapping into it in different ways.
 mjl58
Msg: 31
ASTRAL PROJECTION / TRAVEL
Posted: 4/3/2013 3:10:57 AM
As a child under the age of possibly 8yrs, I have floated around the house but close to the ceiling to avoid the dark shadow people who were reaching up from the floor to grab me. It was a constant dream. There was no fear in it. Just a thought of you can not reach me.
Now as a (hopefully) mature man over 50, I have recently experienced the same but now outdoors. This time no dark shadows were there. It was a freedom of flying with a breeze. It was a time of an absolute challenging change in careers. So this may be just a dream of being let free from the long hours of the previous career. So life like it seemed that when I did wake up, it was with sadness to see the images disappear. Will we ever really know. Even now my mind is wide open.
 PensivePrincess
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/7/2013 6:51:17 AM
I've been astral traveling since a very very young age (my earliest childhood memories, in fact). I thought everyone did. I didn't realize it was a unique experience until I became an adult and heard people discussing it. I suppose it just came naturally to me. I have no problem at all doing it. It's as easy and natural as breathing. I never considerd it dreaming because I'm not actually asleep. It's just always been "that place I go". Yes, there's a certain vibration, and it's almost trance like. But I'm not asleep. Someone asked me not long ago, to teach them how to do it. I don't understand how anyone ISN'T doing it. I just close my eyes, look into my eye lids and I'm suddenly pulled in. Keep in mind though, that I've been doing this all my life and had no idea the rest of the world wasn't doing it as well.
 Aries_328
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2013 6:26:27 PM

Yes, there's a certain vibration, and it's almost trance like. But I'm not asleep

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > ASTRAL PROJECTION / TRAVEL